Zombies at Erotica (closed to Milkmaiden)

It was too much for me to watch and not take a vested interest in. Not sure how Gya could be so seductive, either it was because of her hynotic, swaying breasts, her ample figure, the right words or what, all that did matter was it worked and Amy was under her spell. Perhaps next time she can seduce an entire group of men for a gangbang, but I pushed that out of my mind as I approached the two and gave Gya a playful smack on the ass and watched the flesh jiggle freely.

Amy looked upon me with wide eyes. "First time with a man?" Gya askd softly.

"N-no," stammering, "I have a boyfriend, or did have one. I mean, we did it a couple times, I guess."

"You guess?" Gya couldn't help but laugh as she pulled back a little and looked into her eyes.

"Yeah, I mean he pounded me a few times and he said he came, but-but I didn't feel anything."

Gya and I were roaring with laughter. The man must have had a tiny dick and didn't know how to use it. Leaning in once again with her boulders rolling up Amy's chest, effectively pinning her to the cushions the pornstar smiled, "Darling,when we're done here, we'll show you how a real man pleases a woman."

Amywas looking at us in somewhat disbelief as Gya slid away and moved on all furs towards me. Her aproach she did the same sway and her lips carried the sinister smile as her hands grased my bare thighs and lifted her heavy chest up. Her face just inches away from my rod I took a hand and grasped its length and lifted it up till the shaft was touching the abdomen before letting it fall and watched as it smacked her forehead and Gya giggled before letting the tip slide down her smooth face and right into that familiar mouth and gobbled it as a hungry person would.

Looking on Amy watched with a slacked jaw and saucer wide eyes as Gya took me in, sucking gleefully with steady motion neither gagging or wincing away as her hands mashed her breasts together. She paused and looked back at the college student, "come on over and give it a try. He doesn't bite unless you ask him."
 
When I looked back at Amy, I saw her staring at Gregory’s huge cock jutting out of his crotch; she wet her lips with the tip of her tongue. I waved her forward. She crawled over and joined me. She was on her knees with her legs spread, her pussy was already wet, and her wonderful ass, wiggled as she started to stroke his cock. She brought her mouth forward pressing the tip of her tongue against the slit of the big throbbing cock and licked away the drops of pre-cum. “MMMMM” she moaned and then her mouth slowly slipped over the end of that big dick, She took him inch-by-inch, until she had about 7 inches in. Before her mouth retreated.

“Try again” I told her and she attacked it again. This time about 8 inches went in. Over and over she tried, her face bobbed up and down on the giant cock. Finally she got it all down her throat! She was a quick learner.

Meanwhile I started to work on those big balls, sucking, flicking my tongue over them as Gregory moaned “MMMMMMM”

Then I got one of my evil idea … I grabbed the base of Gregory’s cock as Amy still sucked on it. Wrapping my hands around it and stroked up and down the length of his shaft. Stroking the cock into Amy’s little sucking mouth … feeding Amy that big rod.

“Suck on that monster cock, you flat chested slut” I told her. Hoping my dirty talk turned on Gregory ... and Amy too! My stroking and her sucking soon had the cock twitching in anticipation. Gregory was getting ready to cum. I think Gregory was getting off on how hungry Amy’s young college mouth was. It was like she was sucking on her favorite piece of candy. Anyhow it was taking a lot of his self-control to not blast his big load down her pretty young mouth.

Having failed to make Gregory cum … I wanted some of his cock too. So Amy removed her mouth and I replaced it with my ravenously hunger one. She had displayed a rather impressive skill at sucking, but I’m not a porn star for nothing!! My silken lips wrapped around his cock … my tongue flicking over the sensitive head and underside as I took it all the way to the root. Gregory moaned in pleasure and as I looked up at him, I notice his eyes were on Amy’s tempting backside as she wiggled her ass as she sucked on his balls. One of his hands slid out, to clasp upon that pert rear end. His other hand came around and gave her a resounding slap on her ass that echoed about the room. I was thinking before this fucking was over … that gorgeous rear end was going to get a big cock in it!

After a few minutes I had Gregory’s cock humming. When I heard Amy say “Can I have another taste?” I gladly gave her his cock … it was like a loaded gun ... it would go off very soon! She purred like a cat and tilted her head forward, her tongue lashing out over the underside of that impressive cock. I took one hand slide it over his ball sack, cupping it as I leaned up tongued that thick shaft also. I found Amy’s lips near the head of the cock and we both French kissed with a big cock between our mouths. Gregory loved it!

He moaned as we sucked on his mighty cock. He had been with enough women, he knew some who did not like to give a man oral pleasure but did it out of duty, others that like it, and a special few that LOVED it. He knew from my mouth and tongue that I LOVED to please a man this way. But the way Amy was worshipping his massive cock he knew she LOVED it too! I pulled back … as Amy mouth return to suck on Gregory’s rod. I noticed his big balls tightening … I knew he wanted to last longer … But I wanted him to cum in her pretty young mouth. So I grabbed his cock again … stroking it into Amy mouth … this was driving him crazy! He wanted to feed her his seed.

“Soon …” He moaned to her. I was hoping he would not warn her … but oh well!

She was not phased by his warning and started to lick him faster. Her cheeks sucked in and she tried to suck the cum up his shaft. A moment later I saw Gregory’s cock jerking … he was cumming, as he arched his back. Amy did great, but there was just too much cum … and release his cock … the cum shot straight into her young face. As Gregory had another one of those huge releases. Even his post-orgasmic spasms had enough force to spray more cum into her pretty face. Amy did not mind at all. So I made sure to squeeze out every last drop of cum, and drip it into her open mouth. As Amy swallowed the mouthful … I don't think I've ever seen a woman look so proud of herself.
 
I seem to have the power of Peter North the abled stud that, even in his fifties still had a cannon between his legs as Amy face was glazed and Gya looked upon her like a double Dutch chocolate cake as the college student, having swallowed what was in her mouth, wiped her eyes and began to clean herself, "Jesus Christ, how-how did you do that? How did you have so much cum? I've never seen that before!" Smiling as she took her covered finger tips and began licking up the spunk from her face.

"Because he's a stud," Gya said as she coached the last drop out of the head. Some of the splatter that struck Amy also hit Gya but she quickly cleaned herself up and watching the flat chested novice cleaning herself Gya shook her head lightly and pitched in, using a whole hand and running it over her skin around the chest and under the chin and shoving it down her throat, "just like that" Gya moaned feeling her finger tips being licked. There was something to be said about watching two beautiful women cleaning themselves off after a good blowjob.

"Can-can he fuck me now?" Amy asked with wide wanting eyes, "please?"

Looking at me and knowing my condition Gya said, "in a minute, sweetie. Let's let him rest for a bit. Here, I got something just for the two of us women." Standing up she motioned her to walk over to the couch and sat down and patted the spot adjacent to her. Amy sat down looking at me and the busty goddess. "You said you and your girlfriend fiddled around?"

"Uh huh" Amy nodded

"Well, that's all well and good" Gya scoffed, "but let's me show you how experience is better than that." She gave the devilish smile but before she could smother that college student with her melons I sat down away from them, ready to enjoy the show when I suggested, "Why not use your toy?"

Gya looked at me confused, "what do you mean, honey? I don't have a toy. I have you!"

"No, no. Not you. Amy. I saw it in your equipment." Smiling as I pointed it out.

Amy lowered her head and cheeks blushing red in embarassment. "How-how did you know?"

"I have a good set of eyes" I said sitting in the chair rather relaxed.

"Let me see this toy" Gya replied.

Amy went to her equipment bag and pulled out a pocket vibrator. Wasn't much but Gya couldn't resist in teasing her; "you have one?"

"I've had it but I've never used it!" She spoke up "I mean, I got it but since then we've been on the run and all that I've never had a chance to use it. I've wanted to get a real man, there's a lot of cute guys in our group, but, you know, all the zombies."

"You better fix that, Gya" I winked.

If it were so easy to get women then I should have done this years ago watching Gya, the professional take the amateur and pin her to the couch and Amy did not resist, as if under a spell.

Nearby Kelly and her group had reached the power plant and found the main door unlocked but several undead were shuffling around that were quickly dispatched with bolts from their crossbows. Taking their used bolts as they hustled inside they began searching and found the place abandoned with no bodies or gore but as they went room to room they could not find any other survivors but they found the generator still operational after checking out their gauges. The power plant ran by thermal power so there was no need for any fuel but the systems had been turned off and needed to be restarted. Looking at the control panel Kelly was dismayed. She did not understand it and set her weapon down and ran her fingers through her long blonde hair, “Oh God, I don’t get it!”

“Easy, we’ll get it, girl” Michael assured her as he looked at it as one other member of their group was looking through the bookshelves and found a startup manual, “Got it!” Kelly was about to pull her hair out before anything serious had occurred that Michael could not help but laugh as they got the power going.

With the 221st They saw the power coming one as the two Bradleys were still moving towards the campus. “Sergeant! Do you see that?” the black soldier called out.
“Yeah, I see it” was the response over the CVC helmet, “We got survivors at the power plant.”
 
Last edited:
I thought Amy was incredibly hot and sensual. So showing her how to use a vibrator was going to be fun. Plus since she force me to have an orgasm, I was going to enjoy watching her squirm and wiggle trying to get away from the intense pleasure that a vibrator could deliver!! I needed to start a bit slow, so I moved over in front of her on my knees (she was on her knees too) so we faced each other. I gently grabbed her shoulders as our mouths came together for a passionate kiss. She broke the kiss by kissing her way down my neck, heading toward my huge tits. She knew those were my pleasure points, but I was enjoying it and arched my back giving her full access to my chesty treasures.

She circled each of my nipples before sucking them into her mouth and gently biting down. I moaned softly. With my free hand I reached for her pussy. As she sucked on my jugs, I found her clit and rubbed and teased it. It did not take too long, before she fell back onto the floor and spread her legs wide. I got between her legs and licked her from the bottom of her pussy hole to her clit. “Your pussy tastes sooo sweet” I moaned and I gently sucked and nibbled on Amy’s clit before sliding a finger inside her pussy. She moaned and then I slide another finger in … and another …Amy was near an orgasm as I slid my little finger into her ass without warning, making her pussy pop in orgasm! It was an extremely hard cum as her hips bucked and she gasped in pleasure.

When Amy recovered, I started to rub her clit again and asked her “Are you a little flat-chested slut?” She just moaned but did not answer me. So I rubbed her pussy faster and asked again “Are you a little flat-chested slut whore?” She answered this time “YESSSS … fuck me like the flat-chested slut I am you heavy uddered COW!".

I grabbed the 8" vibrator, and turned it on slow speed. I sucked on it, to make it wet, then slowly started to rub it in a circle around Amy’s clit. She gasped as this was a new sensation she felt. She was moaning and gasping as I kept teasing her.

Then I inserted the vibrator in Amy pussy … fucking her with it … pumping the thing in and out of her … then I put the whole 8" vibrator inside her pussy. She groaned as this drove her wild with passion. Once the vibrator was well lubed from her juices, I pulled it out and finally placed it against her clit. She gasped as her legs started to quiver as the large vibrator excited her clit. I twisted the knob to medium speed and her squeals got louder, and her legs quivered harder. I smiled evilly and turned it to jack rabbit speed (fastest setting) she screamed in pleasures, she squirmed and wiggled trying to get away from the intense pleasure of that vibrator, but I grabbed her one leg and said to her “Oh no you don’t …!!” It was too intense for her and her pussy started to contract out of control as she gasped. “OHH FUCKKKKKK!!! Her pussy came extra hard, I could watch as her pussy lips quivered and her pussy juice dripping from her contracting cunt. I kept the vibrator there just where the clit joins her body … and a second gasp from her … and I knew another orgasm ripped through her body … this time not only her pussy was quivering but her flat belly was too!... I pulled the vibrator away from her clit and licked it clean of her juices.

I glanced back at Gregory … “how was that?” I ask smiling at him
 
It was simply mesmerizing to watch. I had seen Gya and many others in lesbian shows before, including the one with Kelly at Eroticon but this was better, it felt like a private show as Amy was left a panting mess as Gya came up to me, my erection had returned but I was in pain. Going and going was oh so painful, even for a stud like me, but once Gya was coming up to me with those dangling utters and seeing Amy suck on her vibrator and rub her dripping clit, moaning faintly, I was trying to summon up every bit of energy I had as Gya came up.

"That was amazing" replying with a beaming smile across my face and watching she she began to climb up my legs and rest herself with her chest sanwiching my cock inbetween. She wanted more. She was hungry. Looking at her I kissed her lips and said, "I didn't think she had it in her" refering to Amy whom flapped her eyes lids at us.

"What do you think of her? Is she star material?" I asked in a teasing tone. Though not blessed with large, natural breasts, though Amy had spunk, I mean, energy as she already as my spunk on her face.

In the back of my mind I was wondering how Kelly was fairing when the power kicked on. "Sn of a bitch" she did it. It took a moment for the solar power to be processed and then channeled to the proper buildings. Bob and those in the other buildings were also rejoicing when the power came on for them, including the AC. Kelly jumped up and down with glee, her swelling mass goin with it that was teasing Michael.

The Bradleys were finally on campus groups and instead of engaging the zombies wth firepower they merely floored it and crushed the undead under their treads. Though a great tool of war the Bradleys were not invincible, as anything could get caught in the wheels and running gear so the driver was trying to avoid many but could resist rnning over a fat, juicy, one and feeling it pop under their weight. They were homing in on the power plant where Kelly, Michael, and the others were holding up.
 
Last edited:
With the 221st armored recon force

The Bradleys had made it to the building, but had the same problem that the cars had arriving at the chemistry building earlier. They were surrounded by zombies. It was a big problem the zombies could not do anything to the Bradleys. But the soldiers inside could not get out yet. Sergeant Jones had encountered this before. He had already radioed the Major with the situation. He now got on the internal comms and vehicle to vehicle comms and told the troops the plan.

“Ok everyone, smoking them if you got them. We’ll just wait here until the zombies get bored … should not take more than about an hour. Keep your eyes on the power building. If the zombies try to go in … we’ll help the survivors with some firepower” he smiled really big, thinking about what the Bradley’s main gun (M242 25 mm chain gun) could do to zombies.

“Also don’t forget about the flying boob women … I don’t want to get taken out from above” He warned everyone. Jones clicked off the radio and pulled out a well-read paperback book from his battle-fatigue pocket, the title “Soldier On: Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse” by Shawn Chesser.

Inside the power plant building

Meanwhile in the power plant building … people were also finding ways to kill some time. Kelly, like any seasoned leader, had decided to reward her team’s excellent performance. She had found a vending machine, broken in, and produced monster 3's and chips for everyone. She warned people about “The Pepsi Syndrome”. All the students looked funny at her. She had to explain it was a skit on "saturday night live" about spilling a soda on the control panel of a nuclear power plant. Anyhow, the students were soon wired on junk food, sugar and caffeine … so they proceeded to do what college students do. Fuck!

The scene was like one out of any porn movie where an orgy is involved. There were naked bodies everywhere! If you have lost track of who is where, let me remind you. The girls were Kelly, Brittany, Lisa, and the college students were Michael (black student), 3 other students (Wes, Dave, Robert). 3 female porn stars and four guys, wow … the endless possibilities. I don’t want to describe in too much detail all the fun they were having … Kelly’s encounter with Michael was typical.

Kelly and Michael were lying side by side. Kelly was massaging Michael balls, not wanting to touch his cock immediately, her fingers around his heavy sack, tugging on it. Her nipples were erect and very pronounced, like red buds. As Michael fingers had gone straight to her pussy. She moaned slightly as he started to rub her pussy in a circular motion. He kept a steady rhythm going as her hands moved to his shaft and started to stroke; uncap his cock, revealing his large swollen head already glistening with pre-cum. The whole situation was totally arousing.

their hands continued to stimulate each other, but Kelly wanted a taste. And her mouth soon swallowed that big black cock. Michael mouth was on her pussy, trying to keep up with the porn star. It was several minutes later … each trying to outdo the other … as they both came.

“Shit … I can feel myself cumming” Kelly cried out. The juices from her pussy tasted like nectar in Michael's mind. At the same time, she was rotating her fingers around the pulsing bulb of Michael cock, her thumb mercilessly massaging right on the sensitive skin underneath. Michael had reached the exploding point and let himself go! The pressure in his cock bursting up and out through her fingers, squirting hot cum over his belly and chest.

He looked into her wide open eyes, her mouth hung open as she shuddered, he leaned forward and they kissed for the first time!

Inside the Rad Lab

Gregory was on top of the redhead and could ram his huge rod into her at any angle he liked … He loved the way his massive cock STRETCHED Amy’s poor pussy … “OHHHH SHITTTT” Amy gasped … as he shoved his cock all the way up to the hilt in one smooth motion. He was a bit surprised when he felt my big breasts press against his back … I whispered to him "Fuck the slut, you've got her so wet. Make her cum again and again, she likes it." Gregory likes it when I’m a bit naughty! Trying to increase his excitement with my dirty talk. But I was right … his plan was to make her cum multiple times! He sank his immense cock deep into her, he felt her cunt muscles convulse and tighten around him with amazing force. What a pussy the girl had! He moaned “I’m going to enjoy pumping you so full of my seed you are going to look pregnant!”

Amy gasped and moaned as the cock rammed into her. Each potent stroke shook her body … sending waves of pleasure through her. She was gasping for breath as his colossal cock hammered into her. Over and over. She was lost in the intense pleasure. Then I brought over my big swaying breasts … I urged Gregory to fuck her harder. Amy loved men, but she also liked women too … and my big breasts were lovely and exciting to look at. She wished she had tits like mine. Anyhow, it was too much for her, and soon her pussy was throbbing and trembling wildly. She could not warn Gregory this time, the pleasure was too intense for her to speak. Her pussy tensed up … holding for a second …and then exploded in a powerful orgasm. After a few seconds, she managed to squeak out a gasp of joy. But Gregory’s cock felt her pussy shuddering … his cockhead and shaft loved being squeezed … sending pleasure signals to his brain. It only made him want to fuck her more. He thrust his cock into her faster … wanting to bring her pussy to another orgasm … while it was still quivering from the last one … sensitive and vulnerable. It worked, as just a few thrusts later … her pussy came again as she screamed in pleasure.

Gregory shoved his cock all the way in her …as her pussy quivered and contracted over his huge throbbing cock. As he grunted “FUCKKKKKKKKKK” and blasted his load of cum in her.
 
Inside the tight confines of the Bradley’s, with the engine turned off and the crew buttoned up they were being as quiet as they possibly could, no movement, talking, some tried to sleep up in this warm weather it was difficult as the zombies were gathered around them, banging on the aluminum hulls. Fortunately they couldn't climb up and Jones kept looking around out the periscopes to ensure that there was no change in the situation. Looking at his watch they had been sitting still for twenty minutes now and the zombies were still interested in them and glancing over at their fellow Bradley they were also surrounded but in no danger so long as no one panicked. They had done this before and thus far it has worked. Eventually something would get the zombie’s attention and they would leave, until that time it was a nerve racking experience listening to the chorus and the banging from their mangled and contaminated hands and the snarl from their dry throats.

Just above them Lisa was screaming out as she her abdomen was pushed over a table, that large, soft backside was spread apart and her anus was invaded by the shaft of Wes, a thin but handsome looking white man with flat, smooth cheeks, blue eyes and close cropped blonde hair that stood five foot eleven and an athletic build. He was twenty two and full of energy and apparently was a big fan of Lisa and was ramming her veteran ass and sucking on the back of her neck after the two were finished making out against one of the walls and had slowly peeled off each other’s clothes. Though now it would be a silly time to be fucking Lisa couldn't resist. He was hung, not huge, but had a good seven inches on him and a girth that stretched her out and better he had energy and would not stop as he probed her insides that made her eyes widen and exclaim in excitement.

Looking out the corner of her eyes Brittany was being cared for by the last two men, they were much younger than she but Brittany was a milf in every sense of the word and was on her knees taking in their shafts one at a time then took them both at once and felt her lips stretch before spitting them out. Both of these college studs were blessed with a couple of fine dicks that she slowly stroked feeling their uncircumcised lengths and looking up at them with a beaming smile as she asked them, “Which one of you guys wants to fuck my first?” The easy answer was both of them then she said, “I’ve always wanted to have a DP. Would you two gentlemen be so kind as to do both of me?”

http://www.forbidden-dreams.com/h/6tp6/ci_001.jpg

There were no cameras filming them, no director calling cut, and no one for makeup thus they were able to relax and have fun. Looking left Lisa could see Kelly and her lover Michael going at it in an intense interracial scene. There was something to be said in seeing a busty blonde going doggy style to a black shaft that made Lisa groan in delight as Amy was when I climaxed inside of her. Lisa herself had done a gangbang with a bunch of hung black men and thoroughly enjoyed it, but she did not know if Kelly had ever done it with a black man as Wes spread her cheeks again and rammed his shaft inside her at a vigorous pace.
“Oh my!” she exclaimed in delight as his strong hands reached round and hold onto her shoulders before she asked, “Pull my hair. Pull it!” and Wes happily obliged by grasping her long, black hair, and giving in a tug that pulled her head back, “Oh yeah, just like that.”

Slowly withdrawing my cock from that tight snatch a waterfall of cum was pouring out that Gya immediately began to lap up as Amy couldn't move, utterly drained of energy. "That's a good girl" I said watching the scene and giving my busty lover a smack to that phat ass. That was it, I couldn’t give another round as Gya ate it up. Sitting down on the couch and watching her Gya pushed Amy and pinned her to the ground and finished off the cum from her body and wiped it up from the floor before finally, weakly, standing up and going over to her clothes and putting them back on. It was amazing that I was able to bang both of them and looking over at Amy she had to be helped onto her feet and put her clothes on with Gya’s help.

Across the ways we could see the Bradleys and looked at them with happiness knowing that there were people out there looking for us, but they were surrounded by zombies. “They’re here, that’s good.”

“The Army?” Gya exclaimed looking out the window beside me.

“Yeah, they’re at the power plant. If we can signal them then they can come by and pick us up.”
 
Last edited:
As Amy and I cleaned up, she had such a big grin on her face … I just had to say something. “So … now you know what sex really feels like!! It is fun isn’t it?” I ask her.

“It’s awesome … with the right guy!!” Amy said looking over at Gregory.

I was a bit jealous as she looked at Gregory, but I fought that feeling. Jealousy is a sign of insecurity, and I was not insecure about my relationship with Gregory. He liked me and I liked him. Besides we were all adults, If Gregory wanted to bang this young college student with the cute ass. He could. I was not going to stop him. But I did want to say something to Amy.

“Amy, almost any guy can be turned into a great lover. It involves communication. Guys generally want to please women … it makes them feel great that the girls is having a good time. So the main thing you want to do is tell him what you like and how you like it. By the way, the same goes for us girls. Ask the man you are with, what he likes … he’ll appreciate it.” I told her and then I looked to Gregory for support on this last statement.

Gregory nodded and then joked “Especially when it involves dressing up in a clown outfit, with the big red nose and wearing those really big shoes!!”

Amy and Gregory started laughing as I tackled Gregory to the floor. “You just think you are sooo funny!! I teased him.

He kissed me and said “You like my jokes … you are one sick woman!!” But then he got serious. “We should get dressed and ready to head back … it should be dark real soon.”

Inside the power plant building

The generator noise had prevented the group inside from hearing the approach of the Bradleys. It had also prevented them from hearing the noise of the soldiers entering the building and moving up the stairs.

The scene that came into view when Sergeant Jones opened the power plant control room door was epic. He just stood there with his mouth open, his female troops behind him … staring at all the raunchy sexual debauchery going on.

Kelly now had two cocks (Dave’s and Wes’), one in each hand … stroking them … as she sucked on one and then the other. Lisa was eating Brittany pussy as Brittany was suck on Michael’s big black cock. Robert was the last male who had not butt fucked Lisa, which he was correcting as the Sergeant opened the door and stared.

Private Mannering, a cute brunette whispered to Sergeant Jones who was still in shock “I don’t think they need rescuing …unless it is from themselves!!”

Kelly looked up and saw the Army troops looking at all the activities, she pulled the big throbbing cock from her mouth “Ahh, can you give us a few moments … I don’t want to leave these poor guys hanging” She said to Sergeant Jones.

“Ok” he said as he closed the door and turned his back to it. “They need a few minutes” he told his team …the girls all looked at each other and started giggling.
 
Gya rather surprised me with her wisdom. As good as a lover the hottie college student was I felt myself being drawn to Gya more. She was the woman I jerked off to and fantasized more of and looking at Amy she had that hungry, desperate to please look, but in this group she easily find a new lover or several I was drawn to Gya more.

The sun was just above the horizon in the West and we witnessed the soldiers dismount and enter the power plant but their situation was unknown to us. We did not have radios, something we needed to remedy later on. As Gya suited up I took out my flashlight and stepped onto the roof and began flashing the Morse code of SOS ... ---... easy to remember as zombies casuallywalked around us then one tripped over a trash can and landed flat on its face and a shaggy cat leapt out, hissing and that drew many into a chase as the cat scampered off.

Inside the turrent of the closest Bradley someone flashed back. My Morse was rusty but I figured out that they were coming to us. When that would be I did not know but I told this to my partners whom laughed and hugged one another from excitement.

Inside the power plant, now that they had been found Lisa, Brittany, and Kelly had to finish up their sexcapades, though they wished they did not have to. For a bunch of college dudes and zombie nerds they were surprisingly good fucks as Lisa exclaimed in surprise several times when Robert found new ways of pleasing the veteran pornstar as he pried her cheeks apart and stuck his long, slender, fingers inside of her and twisted round and round and scopped her pussy as Brittany was putty in the hands of the smooth talking Michael as the redhead milf was anally probed by his gurth and Kelly took the two youngest, Daves and Wes took on her mounds. Knowing that outside the Army was waiting they hurriedly finished up with Michael slamming his rod into Brittany's cunt and exclaimed in pleasure as he came. It was the first time he had done so since the start of this and looking at the fiery redhead as she moaned and collasped onto the table he smiled and slapped her ass cheeks as cum leaked from that pink twat as Lisa screamed when Robert slammed his meat inside her ass.

"Give it to me. Give it to me" she begged. It wast as long as either them hoped but when Robert came he pulled out and shot several long arcs across her back and ass that sent ashiver of pleasure up her spine and growled in delight as Kelly took the last two studs hand in hand and had them jerk off on her chest. "Oh, that's hot" the blonde smiled seeing the thick spunk splatter against her skin and roll over her curvature breasts.

Outside Jones could hear them and was running out of patients. They had a schedule to keep and how was it going to look when he had to report that he was delayed because the people he was sent to rescue were wildly fucking. Looking at his soldiers they were still giggling with one pressing her ear to the door.

"Times up" Jones growled and opened the door again as the seven were cleaning. "Let's go, love birds we have a schedule to keep. Get this place locked down and check the power plant."

The brunette soldier tried not to look at the men as the dressed when she ran to the control panel to examine the gauges. The plant could be runned by just one person and their only purpose was to ensure the computers didn't fail or overheat. "Everythings good here, sergeant" she said.
 
Last edited:
So there are two theories about Kelly’s actions at the arrival of the Army rescuers. Theory (A) states: Gregory had been right about Kelly. She was a great leader and cared more about rewarding her team, than talking to the Army rescuers. Where she acquired this leadership skill is anyone’s guess. Theory (B), my theory by the way, is that she was just one horny bitch and wanted to watch all those college cocks squirt their cum first, before talking to the Army rescuers.

Bottom-line is that Kelly with her big boobs bouncing under her shirt approached the gruff Army Sergeant, still wiping cum off her face.

“Hi, my name is Kelly …” She started

The Army Sergeant finished it for her “… Madison … I know … I’ve seen your work … it is very … nice” He said trying to pick the right words that also hid the fact she was a porn star from his female troops.

“Wow … that is so nice of you to say … I always gotten lots of e-mails and letters from Army folks … I guess they must watch lots of porn!!” She said as the female soldiers all started giggling again. This caused the Sergeant to get serious again.

“Ok stop laughing everyone!” He order the female soldiers and then to Kelly “So what is going on around here?” he asked in his nice soft voice.

Kelly smiled “well … I sucked and stroked off Dave and Wes, while Lisa was butt fucked by Robert and Brittany finally got Michael’s big black cock to squirt a load …”

“NO … I mean what are you people doing on this campus besides having sex??” Interrupted Sergeant Jones clearly frustrated with the ditzy blonde. All the female troops were giggling again.

Kelly giggled too “oops sorry …” she said and then explained about the need to keep the power plant running, finding the college students, and another team sent to gather more zombie blood samples. Sergeant Jones had a follow-on question “We saw people “flying” between buildings earlier … do you know anything about that?” he asked. Kelly explained about the zip lines.

“I’m going to need to report back to HQ, but I think we have enough room to pick up your other team and bring them back with us. Why are they collecting blood samples from zombies?” Sergeant Jones asked.

“Well, that is complex; I think you need to ask our leader Gregory on the other team that question. Also I don’t think he wants to go back with you. He’ll need to return to the lab with the samples first” She told the Sergeant.

“We’ll see about that” Sergeant Jones said not sure he would let civilians run around a zombie infested campus. But the Major would make that call. Everyone picked up their gear and headed for the bradleys securing the power plant doors behind them.
 
Last edited:
We could see the people loading up in the rear of the Bradley's and then came the flash. They were on their way here! "Let's get ready" I said, but then the question came of where they were going to pick us up because once the engines turned over the zombies began to come back. They were thick in some areas and going out the way we came in, looking over that door from the roof, there were many there, perhaps a dozen. "Over here" Amy said and waved us over. There was a thick gauge spook of wire that some construction people had left up here, ""I think they were doing the wiring in the building," she replied looking at how much was coiled up, "There might be enough to drop and use it as a ladder, you know, and we can climb onto the roofs of the tanks."

"Genius!" Gya laughed and promptly slapped Amy's ass.

It was simple and it might work. "Gya, use you light and point to where we want them to go," I said, "Amy, help me get this unraveled and tied off." Nodding Gya was given my light instead and began flashing the light as the Bradley's rolled towards us. Amy and I got the wire unrolled and threw one end off the side. We had just enough to reach the ground, but wouldn't need that much as I took the other end and began tying it to some exposed pipes. It was not pretty but it would hold under our weight if we went one at a time. "Amy will go first then Gya and then me," I said as the Bradleys were within a stone’s throw of us.

Inside the lead vehicle, Jones could see the flashing light, "That must be them," he said then looked to where the buxom woman was pointing. Even at that distance he could see she was blessed with an enormous rack. Are all the women here like this? He wondered to himself as behind him the conditions in the passenger area we cramped enough already with the seven extra people that they were sitting with their knees to their chest as they felt the pop every time they crushed a zombie underneath. Looking across from her bench Lisa could see one of them, the pretty brunette soldier looking at her trying not to smile. She had to yell above the roar of the engine to be heard, "You okay?"

"Yes" the soldier replied.

"Good, because you seem nervous or something."

"I-I remember you from last year's convention. See, I was there."

Lisa couldn't help but laugh, "Really? Awesome" giving thumbs up. She couldn't remember her face. There were many thousands of fans and droolers but it was nice to know they were not all uptight like Jones. Jones though was a good man, dedicated and strong. His mission was to save as many as possible, he just didn't like the distractions in his way.

Once the lead Bradley was alongside next to the rope I told Amy to begin climbing down. She was nervous but did so following Gya's instructions on how to grip using her hands and feet. "It's easy, just relax and you’ll slide down. Use your crossed feet as your brakes," the pornstar kept saying kindly. She went down like you would on a fireman's pole until her feet touched the aluminum deck of the Bradley and a head appeared in one of the turret hatches. "There's no room inside, you'll have to ride on top," shouting.

Gya and I came down as well and Amy told us this. "Just hang on" I said and gripped a equipment basket on the back of the turret and knelt down. They did the same and we rolled with the zombies giving a slow pursuit.

We were on our way back to where Bob and the others were. We could see them on the roof cheering for us. Jones was notifying command of this and his orders were to hold up with them until the next day as the sun was nearly gone now and command didn’t want them running around at night and possibly breaking down in the confusion of night. While we were gone Tessa, the Doc, Melvin, and Tabitha, well, needless to say, they were getting it on.
 
Last edited:
Ok, I know what you are thinking … Doc and Melvin come across as the shy type and were more interested in their research than fucking. But I talked to both Tessa and Tabatha separately and each told me those two nerds were like sexual animals while we were gone!!
Tabatha
http://www.boobieblog.com/img/HootersSwimsuitPageant9.jpg
Tessa pic
http://www.boobieblog.com/img3/2439501.html

Doc and Melvin were just finishing setting up the last 2 samples when Tabatha and Tessa came in the lab to check on them. “Hey, Doc and Melvin, I’m ready to help out?” said Tessa as she entered the room. “Me too” Tabatha said as she followed the young girl with the big breasts.

“No help needed, Tessa” replied Doc. “We are almost done.” Melvin added. “Ahhh but we want to help” Tabatha said a bit disappointed. Melvin looked at her and then to Doc “Maybe they could set up that heat experiment we talked about?” He asked Doc. Doc said “Sure! If they want to help that badly”

Melvin told Tabatha to set up the burners … and she walked to the lab table where the burners were located. “WOW, what an ass she has” he thought to himself. Tabatha had put on the tightest shorts to emphasize it even more before coming to the lab with Tessa. She bent down to get some supplies out of a lower drawer. The tight shorts got tighter and rode up exposing a tiny portion of her ass cheeks and her pussy lip bugled at the crotch. Melvin could help but stare.

Meanwhile, Tessa had headed over to Doc to gather a sample of zombie blood for the experiment. She was also dressed extra sexy. Shorts and a mid-drift t-shirt. The mid-drift t-shirt was something she must have broughed from another student because it was way too small. The bottoms of her enormous breasts were peeking out, giving her bottom cleavage!! As she stood next to Doc, he pointed out which sample she should take … she played dumb and asked again “Is it this one?” as she lean over his arm … allowing her big young soft breasts to rest against his arm … her finger tapping the sample he had pointed out. Doc was a bit uncomfortable and squeaked out a “yes” to her.

“Melvin, I can’t find the lighter for the Bunsen burner.” Tabatha said, “Do you know where it is located?”

Melvin turned around and adjusted the bulge in his pants and went over to Tabatha to find a lighter. She was still bending down, looking in the drawer when he arrived at the lab table. Her scooped necked t-shirt was hanging away from her body, giving Melvin a clear view down her shirt. Her small tits were naked under the t-shirt, and her nipples looked hard and excited.

“Here it is,” Melvin said and he reached in the drawer to get it. Just then, she turned her body so that her sexy ass was rubbing against his arm. Melvin moved his arm away, but she ass seemed to follow his arm. Finally, he got the lighter and they both stood up.

“Melvin! Were you feeling my ass?!!” Tabatha asked

“No” he said weakly

“What … you don’t like my ass enough to feel it?” she asked him. “No … I mean … Yes” Melvin said not sure how to answer that question. “Maybe you don’t know what it really looks like …” she said, as she slipped off her shorts and turned her ass to him. Melvin saw her beautiful firm cute perky butt. It was very sexy and he could even see her pussy lips dangling between her legs. He had always been a boob man, but he liked sexy butts too and this was the best butt he had ever seen!!

Tessa was not going to be out done by Tabatha. She pulled up her cut off t-shirt and allowed Doc to see her amazing chest. He started at her head and her beautiful reddish-brown hair, and her brown eyes, His gaze shifted downward upon her beautiful breasts. They were so full and heavy, but her being young; there was almost no sag to her breasts. Her erect nipples standing at attention and they looked so inviting, Doc leaned forward and kiss her on her sweet lips as his hands grabbed those huge jugs playing with her nipples.
 
The Bradleys were backed up to cover the entrance and buttoned up with Jones and his team moving with us inside. The deserts could be fierce at night with extreme cold, but with the power back on we could be a bit more comfortable. I could see Gya talking with Tessa near the lab, but went on walking to talk to Bob whom was grateful to finally be able to see the military. Jones lookedat the HvZ group and was impressed that they had managed to hold on for that long without support, but he did have questions about the 'Flying boobs' to which Bob answers but only after several moments of laughter.

"You see, we strung up zip lines to connect with a couple other buildings for us to cross and, well, we sent them across using them," as he spoke he pointed over to Lisa and Brittany as they were walking down the hall with boxes to the supply closet., "what you saw were their big breasts."

Shaking his heads, cheeks red with embarassment as well as humor Jones couldn't believe his fortunes when it came to rescue. He and the 221st had rescued many people before, but never had they rescued pornstars and he had to write down that when he found them at the power plant they were shagging.

With the soldiers being given their own quarters for the evening I went to the lab to deposit the zombie samples collected. By now the sun had decended below the horizon and there was the faint glow above the mountains as I opened the door to the lab and walked in to find Melvin and Doc putting ice packs on their crouch.

"I got the zombie samples. No light as you requested," taking the folded up container from my pocket and placing it on the table. Slowly Melvin came over with a pained face, "excellent, we'll get to work in a bit."

"What happened to you guys?" I asked.

"Doc and I were with Tessa and Tabitha" Melvin began with a beaming smile. As Gya was being told the same story Melvin and Doc were filling it in. Melvin had his lover sit on his lap, facing away, and began rising and ftlling on his rod. Holding onto those slender hips Melvin watced as Tessa was a furious bronco rider wanted to extract the last bit of seed from his sac.

Looking over at Doc he had Tabitha bent over the table and thrusting his hips into her. He liked this position, but Tabitha wanted to look into the eyes of her lover and see his expression tus she said to stop and quickly rolled onto her back before accepting him back. He was a hard lover, feeding his rod with slams that made the table shake and scoot across the tile floor.

"Cum inside me" Tessa squealed to Melvin and the nerd did so. With all their actions what came out was just a few drops but it was the actions of his expert thrusting that satisfied her as Tabitha bucked on the table and looked at Doc as his eyes jut opened when he climaxed and jaw slacked. Despite having done this before Doc was finding it incredible that he was penetrated her and after feeling his vein drain he fell onto her body and smothered her faces with oozy kisses as Tessa slid of Melvin and sat side by side kissing passionately. Both men were good kissers and looking at them there was a bit of lip stick on their faces that they missed
 
It took a little longer than last time … I think that was because Tessa and Tabatha had fucked them silly and they were moving kind of slowly. But before the night was over, Doc and Melvin had completed their experiments and they came over to Gregory, Sergeant Jones and I.

“Well, I have great news” Doc said. “The virus samples that had been kept out of the sun survived Melvin’s reprograming. When I placed them in dishes of regular viruses they ate them up. We, then placed them is a nutrition rich environment and they multiples like crazy. So everything worked.” He finished with a puzzle look on his face.

“What are you talking about?” Sergeant Jones asked. Doc explained more from the beginning about their theory about viruses eating viruses, the various experiments completed, etc.

“Look, I didn’t know you folks were playing around with those nasty bugs. CDC needs to be told. And what about our safety, what if you” He pointed his finger at Doc, “you drop a test tube full of those viruses; you might turn us all into zombies!”

Maybe it was the pain in his groin, but Doc really laid into the Sergeant “Sergeant Jones, there is zombie blood on all these walls!” Doc pointed it out … just to make his point “So what you just said was stupid. So let’s make a deal … I won’t try to tell you how to fight a war … if you don’t tell me how to do Microbiology. Ok!”

“Ok” the Sergeant said, put back in his place. “But I’m calling the Major right now … and telling him what is going on here.”

Sergeant Jones got up and walked over to a window so he could get a better signal back to the Major.

In the meantime, I ask Doc a question “So what is the next step? You had a puzzled look on your face”

“Well, we need to expose someone to the anti-virus virus. Watch them over a period of time to make sure nothing happens … and then expose them to the real virus. That last step is not totally necessary … but kind of a nice to have.” He said.

“Oh fuck! Who would volunteer for that??” I said to Gregory.

Just then Sergeant Jones waved to Doc and Melvin to come over. Apparently, the Major had patched them directly through to the CDC. “Doctor Maurice," Doc said into the radio. Soon the conversation was all science like … while the Doc talked to the CDC scientists. I really had no clue what was being said. But I was pretty sure the CDC folks would want to go slow. Maybe start with rats … or something like that. I decide that was fucking stupid … given humanity was getting their butt’s kicked right now and we did not have time to go slow. As I told you before … I love to take risks. So I got up and walked into the lab room closed the door, grabbed the test tube marked anti-virus virus, put it on my arms, up my nose, and drank some.

“Done … I’m exposed!!” I yelled at Gregory, Doc, Melvin, and Sergeant Jones. They all looked at me … blood dripping from my arms, mouth and nose like I was some kind of vampire.
 
When Gya covered herself in the samples I didn't know what to say as she was already covering herself and I had to stay back and everyone else looked on her with horror. Now she had to be isolated from the rest of the population until she either turned, which I prayed would not happen, or nothing would happen.

Doc directed her to a small room where she would be given all of the amenities but also guards in case she did turn. Doc gave a forty-either period that if she did not experience symptoms or turned then she was not infected. None of us could touch her but Doc assured Gya that she would be alright as Gya was taken to the room and then the site was sterilized. She was given water and wipes in which to clean herself as well as some food and water to drink, but she could not leave that room until the forty-eight hours were up which meant that she might go insane and worse she wouldn't be able to interact with the rest of us for our own safety.

Watching her enter the room and then having Doc close the door I didn't know what to say but gave a simple handwave to give her a farewell and hoped that she would come out still as the same, sexy woman that she was when she went in.

Jones was on the horn with his command of their situation and with the sun going down then that meant that no one was going anywhere and with a couple of guards on the roof to keep watch as well as two more watching over the stairs the rest of us were able to go to bed but I couldn't sleep knowing that Gya was going to be locked away for awhile. I felt lonely as I went to my room and curled up on the floor with my blanket.
 
About 20 minutes after I exposed myself to the anti-virus virus (and I’m not talking about getting naked in front of it) I started not feeling well. I mean I felt awful and started to sweat and cough up green stuff from my lungs. Everyone started to freak out. By the way, I was freaking out too. I mean I love to take risks, but dying was not part of the plan!! I know that sounds really stupid … but I always think I can handle the risks and that my time to die is not yet. Anyhow I felt so bad I told my guards I needed to go to sleep and rest. I laid down on a cot and got under a blanket and fell asleep right away.

Anyhow, as I was told later, when I started to get sick everyone started to freak out. Some of the Army soldiers got and loaded their guns. Doc told them to stop being stupid, and even if I turned into a zombie there was only one of me. The soldiers said what if the anti-virus turned me into a super zombie and could not be killed with guns. Doc just threw up his hands in frustration. The HvZ students started taking bets on whether I’d turn or not. Most of the guys bet I would stay human … (thank for the loyalty guys, I own all of you nice big juice blow jobs!!) a lot of the girls, being catty, bet against me!! (The nasty bitches, no pussy licking for you!!). Anyhow, what I really felt bad about was what I put poor Gregory through. He was really worried. He did not sleep for the whole 48 hours. Our original team was worried about me but him too. Kelly, Lisa Ann, Brittany, Tessa, and Tabatha, all came over to him and tried to make him feel better. They even offered to all have sex with him to help him go to sleep. But he turned them down … he was not in the mood he said.

Anyhow, my situation got really weird. After a few hours of sleep and I guess I was moaning and tossing and turning the whole time. I started to blow alot of green stuff out of my nose. I was still coughing up green stuff too. I had a little waste paper basket full of my snort rags, they were all over the floor too. It was really gross. Doc told me not to worry and keep drinking fluids and get plenty of rest. After about 12 hours, my fever broke and I could sleep much better. After 48 hours I felt great and wanted to get out of my isolation room. Doc told everyone, what had happened was the anti-virus virus and the virus were have a big battle in my body and that all that green stuff was the “dead” viruses getting expelled. He said it was like what happens during a regular cold, only a lot worse.

Then he said something that got everyone to understand the magnitude of the problem. He told them all that green stuff … I had blown out of my nose and lungs … was how many zombie viruses, EVERYONE had in their bodies and sooner or later our immune system would fail and we would all become zombies unless they got the anti-virus virus. All of a sudden the entire group wanted to be the next volunteer for the anti-virus virus. Who knew all my green snot would save humanity!!
 
When I saw Gya come out of the room she immediately wanted a shower to rid herself of two days of sweat and snot as Doc quickly gathered as much as he could to begin making more samples. He and Melvin couldn't believe it worked they thought that this would be the greatest medical advancement since penicilin as they went to the lab and began making more of the weapon. In those forty-eight hours they were not being idle, all of us had been working. The zombies kept mopping around us and Jones and his soldiers were constantly going about wanting to know anything and everything that was happening from the HvZ people.

I knew what was happening. Kelly and Lisa, well, they were busy with Michael, a smooth talking black man. He was cool, but I didn't have much interaction with him, but I definately heard them at night. One of the few times I did talk to Michael was when he was trying to put the moves on a brunette soldier whom turned him down right.

All I could think that whole time was what was happening to Gya. Because of the isolation room was insulated to prevent any germs from escaping and she was sleeping most of the time I doubt she heard any of my reassuring words as I slid food inside. Sitting on my cot the other women came to reassure me and they even offered to help "relieve the tension" but as pretty as they were I felt I couldn't do it. Even though I did Amy it was with Gya, but when my busty lover came out safe and sound the first thing I did was give her a towel, shampoo, soap, and took her to the janitor's closet that had a shower built in to clean her off. Shutting the door and the hot water pouring down onto her sweat encrusted air she looked at me knowing what I wanted and started to lather up her body with the bar of soap as I watched in the tight confines. Taking off my shoes and socks and then my pants and top I slid in with her. Two days was a lifetime and we made passionate love under the hot water. I didn't give a shit who heard us or if they didn't like it as my hard rod probed Gya's holes. Oh, I did every hole she had several times over. She sucked me off, taking my rod deep down the gullet and I pressed her up against the cold tile walls and parted her phat cheeks and fingers both the anus and pussy with the fingers and then pressed my cock inside of her. We were vigorous and intense with Gya wailing and me moaning as I gave her several hard slaps that stung as the water fell over us. I missed her and wanted her back and when I came inside of her snatch we hugged each other tightly, kissing and frenching one another for several minutes there after.

After turning off the water and drying off Gya and I stepped out to find a nervously smiling soldier there. Her name escaped me but she was a pretty, petite, brunette whom gawked at Gya's mounds. I bet she thought they were fake, but I knew they were all real.
 
The soldier placed her hand on the 9 mm gun hanging from her waist, but her eye remained glued on my huge jugs. I had seen this before … I mean having such a big chest, it happens to a lot of people I meet. I knew the right thing to do was just wait. Finally, she looked up into Gregory’s eyes.

“Ahh … Sorry Mr. Mott, but Doc told me … to tell you … you probably now have the anti-virus virus in you. Gya is a carrier. We all heard what you two were doing in the shower …” She said almost giggling. “You probably got it from the kissing … but the other things you two did … could have spread it.”

I look at Gregory and said “OH fuck she’s right, I did not even think about it. I’m sorry Gregory … you’ll be feeling like shit in about 20 minutes.”

But I was wrong. Gregory only seemed to get a mild cold from his exposure. He still needed to blow his nose a bunch. But it was not too bad, and it was over in 48 hours. Doc explained that I probably took too much anti-virus virus all at once when I exposed myself. He said that until he could run some more tests on the correct dose size …french kissing (or having sex if you really wanted to be sure to get the anti-virus virus!) was a good dose size.

You know … I was getting to like Doc more and more … or maybe he was just pulling all our legs. But when you tell a bunch of horny soldiers and students the best way to spread the anti-virus virus was to have sex. HOLY SHIT … everyone was fucking the people already exposed. Even Sergeant Jones got in the act … and was fucking two young soldiers … one of them was still blowing her nose … and was not over her cold yet! I just had to tease him about it. i walked over to him ... while he was still fucking them.

“Sergeant … I can’t believe you are fucking two of your soldiers!” I told him … as he was pumping his cock into a young black girl with heavy breasts, doggy style as the other girl was licking the black girl’s pussy (the girls were in a 69 position and the sergeant was fucking one of them).

“Those were our orders from the Major” he grunted as he kept fucking her. “He also told us to hurry back and help spread the anti-virus virus to the rest of the unit.” As he spoke the black girl shutter in orgasms … shaking below him. He slipped his cock from the black girl’s pussy … and the other girl got on top and he started to fuck her doggy style!! I had new respect for him … he was a fucking machine, for an older guy!
 
Everybody was having sex. it was crazy! I thought this sort of thing happened at Eroticon but apparently, well...oh, never mind, you already know. Since now I had the antivirus in me from Gya my nose was beginning to stuff up, but thankfully wasn't serious. Two days with no action and finally being with Gya I was feeling like a whole new man again. We went to my room, one of the few places in our building that was not being occupied by horny rabbits, but we could still hear them outside.

Jones was screwing two of his female soldiers; one was a pretty looking black woman. Gya and I sat on my cot and listening with smiles as the women moaned. "I can't believe that actually worked" I said to her with a beaming smile. "I know STDs and all that get passed through sex but I didn't think an antivirus would!" Since the two of us now had the antivirus we would still need to go and expose the others in the other buildings to it, though, I didn't know how to explain that the only way to do it was by having sex. They might think we've gone crazy, but i'm sure, Gya and her swaying cannons could persuade them as well as Lisa and Brittany and Kelly. All they had to do was present them and the guys came running and I’m sure plenty of girls as well.

There was a knock on the door and in came the pretty brunette soldier from before. She was still in uniform and had a nervous look on her face. "Is it okay if I stay in here, with you guys?" she asked.

"Sure" I replied.

Sitting down on a cot next to us the soldier said her name was Cornwall and that all the sex around her was making her nervous. She was seeing alot of her friends being penetrated and didn't feel right watching them.

"Why not go out there and get fucked?" Gya asked, "They're spreading the antivirus to protect you"

"I-I just don't feel right. I mean, I heard what you two did with, what's her name, Amy? The redhead? Yeah, while she was in the isolation room," pointing a slender finger at Gya, "I talked to her and she said that the two of you were fucking," her cheeks blushing red as were mine. "Well, I was just out there and Amy was taking three dicks at once. Yeah, she's a...crazy."

Certainly was crazy. What I also saw were two guys doing it but I wasn't going to stop them. All was fair but I didn't swing that way and then I saw one of the petite white girls from HvZ getting anally penetrated by Michael saying, "I want that black dick!"

My hand reached up to stifle any laughs. But then I thought, now that we had the antivirus and the military high command knew about it, what if now we could go back and take Las Vegas? No, we didn't have the numbers, but what if we went back to go rescue all those we left behind? There had to be others. If pornstars could hold out for a few days inside a hotel then there had to be more people there. I had to ask Jones if he would get his dick out of a corporal's ass.

We could do it. We had the people, the vehicles and the know how to do it. Looking at Gya I asked, "We can keep some people here as our home base, go back to Vegas, go look for people at the right spots and bring them here. We use the campus as our base. It was a long trek but we can build up if we can get more people. The HvZ people knew their stuff. They had been preparing for this for years and thankfully it had paid off. I was convinced of this plan but needed to go over more details with Jones and the others and Melvin and Doc would need to go build more antivirus, I’m sure he wouldn't have trouble collecting samples and we still had the potential for passing it over. I wasn't a real charmer I wanted to stick with Gya, but I’m sure she would give some to the men to help them out.

Outside the room there was the wail as Kelly had her ass plugged, “Oh my go, sarge, you’re so big!” and Cornwall was laughing loudly then came Brittany’s somewhat raspy voice. If I knew she was laying on her back with a dick in each hand jerking off two men…whew…and next to her Lisa Ann was doing what she always did best and found a pair of glasses to do a mocking impression of her Sara Palin porn parody that I’ve always enjoyed watching, “You betcha!” she smiled, “Drill, baby, drill.” And they were drilling her, stretching every orifice for all its worth. The antivirus was better than gold or a bottle of water in the desert and everyone believed that every bit of it would stave off the bite from the infected and they would become immortal to it, to the point they could just stand there and be mauled and not worry about turning. I prayed it didn’t come to that, but after awhile, the thought of the antivirus began to wain and people were just enjoying themselves in their sexcapades as the three of us sat in the room.
 
Last edited:
I thought about Gregory’s question about going back into the city and rescuing more people. “I love the idea! Now that we can’t get turned into zombies anymore it would be safer. But of course the zombies can still eat our brains. That would not be too healthy!!” I giggled then I got serious again.

“To rescue people, we’ll need to develop a way find them, to pin point the survivors. We can’t use loud speakers … that would just surround the vehicles with Zombies.” I said and then thinking out loud I suggested “How about we restore power to small parts of the city, which would allow people in those areas to watch TV, or listen to the radio. We could broadcast to them to hang white sheets out their windows … or something like that. That might work” I suggested.

Cornwall’s cute brunette face lite up and she asked “Ms. Roberts, what about cell phones or the internet? That would be a way to get two way communications with the survivors!!”

“Please call me Gya, and what is your name?” I asked her.

“Private Cornwall” She said and then saw the frown on my face and added “Patty Cornwall”

“Patty, I’m not really sure how those things work … the cell phones would need to be charged … the internet needs power and phone lines … Gregory do you know how those things work??” I ask him.

Gregory nodded, “I know the basics … we need to get a cell tower back on line. For the internet, a wireless network would be the simplest to establish … phone lines are harder. But we can ask Melvin, he’s the expert.” He paused and then added, “We are going to need better weapons … like full auto-weapons.”

“We only have a few extra weapons … I’m not sure the Major would just give them out to civilians” Patty said with a frown on her face, but then her face lite up. “But there is a place called “the gun store” It has all sorts of fully automatic weapons!! You could just go there and pick what you want.”

“Good idea …” I said, “Now what part of the city do we power up first?” I asked.

Both Gregory and Patty looked at each other. Gregory spoke first “Ah … I think it would have to be the strip … highest population density. Survivors could have locked themselves in their rooms … and lived on vending machine food and drink, but that would be running out soon if they did not get a large amount.”

Patty agreed. “That was what I was thinking too, but there is a big drawback … once power is back … all those lights and sounds … that will attract a lot of zombies!! Can you imagine what zombies would do with all those beeping and flashing slot machines!!”

“Sit down, play and lose money like everyone else!” I joked and everyone laughed.

“Once Sergeant Jones is … eh done … we can present our plan to him … hopefully he’ll loan us a few troops and a Bradley or two. Would you like to join us on this little adventure?” I ask Patty hoping she would say yes.

“Yes!!” she said excitedly

“Well … you’ll need to get the anti-virus virus first” I told her “a simple deep kiss should do the trick … the sex part is just to make double sure … and the cold is pretty mild once you get it” I told her. She nodded and asked in her innocent voice “Would you two be willing to help me?”

I leaned over and gently grabbed her shoulders, aimed my lips at hers and kissed her. I started gently, and then more deeply, kissing her. I could feel her juices start to flow … as I ended the kiss with my patented intense flare that would cause both her and me to feel it all the way to our toes!! The kiss left both of us gasping and tingling,

Gregory said “Hey! I don’t I get a kiss too!” and Patty and I kissed him at the same time pushing him back onto the cot.

(Patty Cornwall Pic)
http://galleries.tease-pics.com/artlingerie/1933f-p/pics/01.jpg
 
As we were discussing the plan it was bold to say the least. There may be thousands of people still on the strip if they reacted properly. We would need a home base, the college would do. We go in and take the survivors here but as we went over how to signal them they were right, we needed a better way besdies the internet or phones. The radio would be better to inform anyone there but perhaps we can use signal lights as well, flash Morse Code. We would need more vehicles and more people.

Then I was being pushed onto the cot I felt the legs of the bed straining to take on three people as I wanted to speak out but what would I say, two women are on me? Help me get them off? On second thought, no. I'll be getting them off myself. Gya and her mounds were pressed right up to my face as Cornwall pushed her way to match and then there were two sets right before me, smothering my face. Brrrrrrrrrr. Gya's were larger and rounded but Cornwall certainly had large natural ones. The three of us kissed, passing the anti-virus around but just the slightest touch and I was becoming aroused again.

"I need to make sure, right, Gya?" Patty said as one hand brushed over my chest and then across the stomach. "That means sperm and vaginal juice?"

"Either, or" Gya replied as shesank my face into her cleavage.

Next her hand was sliding right into my pants and wrapped tightly around my shaft. "That's it" Gya smiled as Patty felt the length and was impressed. "Let's take it easy on the man," giving a teasing smile before the pornstar kissed my lips again.

"A blow job? Okay, I can do that," Patty replied slowly pealing open the fly of the pants and fishing out my shaft. A cold shiver ran up my spine as she touched me, running both hands up the entire length, taking the precum already there and soaking the inches. "Don't worry, I know what i'm doing" Patty smiled.

The kiss would be enough, yes, but once Gya and I were started, we didn't want to stop until we had orgasmed. Having already done each other that just left Private Cornwall. She was very pretty and seeing the slight indention on her ring finger she was married. "Yeah, I take the ring off when on duty," she replied. Giving the finger another look there was a frown on her lips, as if she were reflecting on her past memories with her husband, but after shaking her head she smiled back at me and licked the tip an sent a cold shiver up my spine.

Outside Jones took out his meat and ordered his subordinate, the black female soldier, to flip over and jizzed on her face with a eruption of thick, white, spunk that splattered all over face like a shotgun blast. Next to them two men were doing each other and right beside them two women were doing each other. It was like a Roman orgy. My kingdom for a camera!
 
I would soon learn the young black private’s name was Jade Washington. She lived and worked up in Reno, NV before the whole zombie virus attack. Before she was called up into the National Guard, She worked for the local power company called, NV Energy (merger of Nevada Power, Sierra Pacific Power and Sierra Pacific Resources). She got the job as a substation engineer as part of the company’s strong commitment to diversity. Like many people on the west coast, she really didn’t get the whole race thing. To her, people were people, and anti-virus cum was anti-virus cum no matter what colored cock it shot out of!!

She licked up all the cum off her face and told Sergeant Jones “Nice shot, sergeant!!”

http://blog.scoreland.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/JanetJade20828_003.jpg

Meantime I was pretty busy with Gregory and Patty. Patty was doing a number on Gregory’s big cock. For such an innocent, shy, polite army soldier … she had one slutty mouth on her!! She was licking, slurping, sucking and gaging on his huge cock. Gregory loved it. Or maybe he liked all my boobage in his face. It was hard to tell. The good news was Gregory knew how to suck on a big pair of tits … and he was taking care of my needs!

With my big full 38FF jugs in his face, his mouth was glued on one nipple as both his hand were gently squeezing it. It felt awesome. Then he released my nipple and he grabbed the sides of my heavy hanging lust bags, knocking them together so that they rebounded like big Nerf balls.

"MMMMMMM," i moaned as he got me hotter and hotter. He was totally enthralled by my monstrous tits. He brought both nipples together and sucked on them at the same time. I squealed … as the pleasure in my nipples went straight to my pussy. He then rubbed my hard, pink nipples with his thumbs as I moaned.

Patty was deep throating his cock while all this was going on. Her tongue gliding up his shaft, licking at the swollen cockhead and then her mouth swallow his whole cock again. A small gag at the end as she got him all the way down her throat.

"Damn!" he gasped.

He tugged and sucked and bit at my sensitive nipple getting me extra close to cumming. As Patty’s tongue flicked at his bloated, ruby cockhead. The timing was just right as he pinched both my erect sensitive nipples, my pussy came. At the same time his big vein throbbing cock … shuttered and blasted cum into patty’s face.
 
The shot was crazy. Patty slowly pulled the shaft out of her mouth, had enough time to clear her throat and look up at me with a beaming smile when the eruption of sperm splattered against her face. Taking oe hand out and slowly stroke me off to get the rest of the cum out as some rolled off of her cheeks and onto her chest as she began to eat what she could.

"Oh, yes, eat it up, slut" Gya replied with glee as I nibbled on one teet and gave it a gentle pull with the teeth before letting it go. Those mounds were as good as memory foam pillows that I wondered how Gya didn't fall over or had severe back pain because of them.

Gya rolled off of me long enough to show her face had a good splatter on her face before she began running her fingers over her smooth face and dropping every drop into her mouth. Oh my, shuddering in surprise as Patty was able to not only deep throated me but was able to eat everything.

"Good boy" Gya said to me giving another kiss. She was always so affectionate that I kept smiling.

"Yeah, you're better than my husband. He's tiny" Patty snickered as she massaged my cock a few more seconds before neatly tucking it back inside my pants and even zipping it up and giving a reassuring pat before cleaning up her face with some baby wipes that it made me laugh with Gya. "It's true!" Patty laughed with us, "I mean, I love in all that, but damn, he has a tiny dick that I wanted to just show it off when he pissed me off some days. You know what I mean?"

Gya nodded as one hand gently massaged my chest.

"We've been married for four years and we lived in Las Vegas. He worked at one of the small casinos off the strip and every time we tried to have sex I would have to finish myself off because, he just lacked it." Her laughter reached an all new high when she said, "He came and I couldn't feel it and he was being all manly about it as well, 'whose your daddy, bitch?' dropping her voice to a deep, husky tone to mimic.

Gya and I were shaking our heads with smiles.

Patty continued, "It reached the point where I would just lay down and take it and then go off to Mandingo."

Outside the sexcapades was beginning to come off the furnace level and down to a simmer as the people began to feel their energy sapped but the antivirus had been thoroughly spread with people labbing up as much of the fluid as they could from the nobs and orifices of their lovers.
 
Last edited:
After all the fun was over, Gregory and I went over to talk to Sergeant Jones. We both figured he’d be in a better mood after all that fucking he was involved in. He was in a better mood, but better from very grumpy to just grumpy was not much of an improvement. We explain some of our thoughts and also some of the issues Gregory had.

His comment back to us was “What a bunch of amateur bullshit … when you develop a plan you need to work out the details. How many people do you need, who’s driving in which vehicle, what is the weapon load, everything needs to be planned out and include some back up plans in case something goes wrong. For example, you don’t even know how to operate an electrical substation” He pointed out.

Private Washington was nearby and said “I do … it actually pretty simple. I could help them” She added smiling ear to ear. Sergeant Jones looked over at her a bit upset. So she added “but the Sergeant is correct, a good plan will save your bacon. It should be all planned out.”

Gregory and I got some paper and worked out a bunch of the details and solved some of the problems. Like the problem of moving the people, the National Guard had access to the Airport buses. They would need some small modifications … but they would work great. The HvZ students told us about some dorm room buildings that could be secured for the people we rescue. Bob said he would use a team of his HvZ for the operation. As more and more people got involved the more excited everyone got. The Major and Sergeant Jones talked over the radio and the Sergeant convinced him to provide additional troops to the operation. Major said it was to be on a volunteer basis only. But when they asked the task force members, who wanted to help out … the whole task force volunteered. So things were looking up.

The signaling of the survivors was the remaining problem. Our plan was to use the radio first; most people had radios in their emergency kits. But people in a hotel room in Las Vegas … not a good bet. But it was the best we had for now. As we got to the strip, we’d use flashing light or anything else we could find to get the message out.

Gregory divided our group into two teams. Team A would move on the gun store which was only a few blocks from campus. Capture as many guns and ammo as possible and return. Team B would go and reclaim the campus radio station, and start telling survivors that a rescue team would be returning power to the strip hotels the next day. And those survivors needed to use Morse code or hang signs in their windows to help the rescue team locate them. The radio team was also going to teach Morse code on the air and provide as much information to the survivors as possible. Gregory had not picked who would be on which team … he said he needed to sleep on it.

Before we all went to bed, we got some more good news. Sergeant Jones told us that the CDC had confirmed our results and the anti-virus virus was being mass produced for all remaining survivors. The bad part, they had developed a nasal spray to spread the anti-virus virus. So sex with friends and strangers was no longer necessary.
 
Gya and I spent the night together, talking. I still felt awkward doing Amy and now Patty. Even though it was too literally save the world I still had some reservations about having the rocks off with other women as Gya kept smothering my face with her mounds and rubbed my chest. All this physical activity had been giving me a firm body tone, but my cock and testicles were sore again. “I think I need to take it easy for awhile,” saying to her with a smile. “I might break it,” still that didn’t stop the hungry Gya from sliding her hand over it several times and a few playful squeezes and I did the same to her backside, but we didn’t have sex again that night even though I could still hear a few others having the few drops of fun.

Passing the antivirus was just telling people to have fun and they did but during the night there was people sucking mucus, coughing, and a lot of cleaning as they tried to cleanse their bodies in the one shower we had in the janitor’s closet. Sergeant Jones felt like a young man again, smiling all that while that he hadn’t done anything like that since he got out of Basic. By his count he did five people, three were his subordinates, one was from the HvZ team, a pretty blonde, and the other was Lisa Ann whom he slammed his meat right into her ass when he found her laying upon a table, on her stomach, catching her breath and said, “Surprise butt sex!” and slammed it into her anus. Lisa screamed in surprise but liked it, but when he was done he literally collapsed onto the floor and had to be dragged to a room to be cleaned and clothed.

All through the night there were groans and moans that had me worried that the zombies had broken in, but I went out and found that it was just the exhausted, sick, lovers.

The next day everyone, everyone, still ill but possessing strength were given special taskes and our Group A and B were sent to reclaim the necessary items. Gya would be going to the radio station with Washington and several others thus we would have to part, as I would be going to the gun store. Not sure if it was a deliberate aim to separate us but that's what happened as Jones took control of the operation. He was risking his people and the Bradleys for thus undertaking thus he was pulling rank on everyone. Doc and Melvin were still being themselves, but their attractive lovers were going to be working in securing the dormitories. Their mouths could use a rest as the formers were going to be preparing this place to be turned into a fortress. If we could grab maybe two hundred people we would need more room and we couldn’t keep using the ziplines all the time especially if we needed to move quickly from one place to another thus we needed to reclaim the buildings and built strong walls all around.

As my group rolled out I kept worrying about and forming a plan inside my mind about going into Vegas. There was no telling if society was still left inside the Vegas strip. There might be a hostile Militia group or complete chaos, but I couldn't leave any more people like we left those at Eroticon. Who knows how many pornstars were lost inside, unable to beat off the zombies.

Jones gave us one Bradley and one of the vehicles we came with as Gya used her Mustang. It was cramped and hot inside, with no AC but the troop hatch was open and I stood up as we rolled down the blocks towards the store. There was Patty with me but she was driving the Bradley and there was the troop commander and four HvZs with me including Bob.

“Think this will work?” he shouted over to me, “I mean, it’s been days. Chances are the placed was cleared out as soon as the fuckers popped up.”
“Better than nothing” I replied.

Stopping well short of the store the troop commander was able to put eyes on the target and found the streets deserted and the store looked relatively intact. The front door had a few dents in it, perhaps someone tried to get in, but the door held. Rolling up slowly we kept our eyes trained on everything, all of the roof tops and alley ways. Forming a perimeter in front Bob and I climbed out of the Bradley and examined the door, the lock was still in place, but there was no power.
“They’ll have an alarm,” Bob replied, “They may not have power but the alarm may have a battery.”

“Do you know how to turn it off?” I asked him.
“Yeah, smash the thing” smiling.

Trying to get the door open by hand was impossible thus the Bradley traversed it’s turret about and aimed the 25mm chain but and fired three rounds at point blank range smashing it to bits. Stepping through the door, my jaw dropped. Everything was still here.

"Okay, folks, shop til you drop" I replied. Every weapon and round of ammunition was gathered up. The fortress like defenses of the store preserved it from vandalism and benefited us in the end. There were M16s, even Barrett .50 caliber sniper rifles, Ak-47s, Ak-74s, Uzis, Benellis, you name it they had it. There were far too many boxes to load inside our vehicles, but Patty spotted one bus just down the street that looked serviceable. She and three others went down and actually got it started but I would need fuel. All of the supply needs would be addressed in time but right now we would be looking for ammunition and weapons.

Once every round and barrel was loaded onboard I sent a radio message over to the others informing them that we were returning. The amount of zombies on the road was thin. So thin we just blew right through them instead of avoiding but the bus and any other vehicles would need to be modified. Inside my head I was going over the plan. We would need more buses, Gya and I would take the lead and the Bradleys would be a plus as well as many as five buses. If there was a need for more we can come back.

Major Jones had sent the promised reinforcements whilst we were gone and they were busy.

The dormitories were being taken room by room. With the antivirus some people were a bit cocky, but Jones and his soldiers were still the stalwart veterans that they were before. We arrived back at our safe haven to find the place buzzing. The zombies in the immediate area had been cleared out that allowed us to begin putting walls between the buildings that enabled a strong perimeter around the buildings. Patty, when I saw her, kept giving me flirty smiles as did Amy. I didn't think three women, beautiful women, would be interested in me, but I stayed with Gya.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top