Buxom's busting out all over

After posting a few pictures in other threads I've been asked by a couple of people to start a picture thread myself.

However I'm really struggling to upload photos from my computer. I don't want to use a hosting site at the moment - I'm pretty sure none of my current photos are against the forum rules - but I've had to make this photo tiny & poor quality as no matter how much I cropped it it still had to many kb's!!

Could any technical people help?

Apart from that - please be aware that I am of the 'extra curvy' variety of lady, if that offends you please go no further!

If you do choose to join me in my boudoir (& all are welcome!) please be nice :kiss:

Woo hoo Buxom has started her own thread. I have looked through the pics you have posted so far and wow! Just wow! You are very hot. Thanks for posting. I look forward to seeing more. Sooner than later I hope.
 
A few more clothes this time but I like the way my boobs look!
 
Last edited:
Thank you for the lovely PMs that I've received since I started the thread - I really appreciate the compliments, so don't stop!

However you're also more than welcome to put (nice!) comments on here - if you've never posted before why not pop your cherry with me??
 
Welcome to lit. Great pictures love the stocking shots. Hope to see more soon.

To resize your pics you can use the microsoft photo manager and resize to the required MB.
 
Reading all the nice things people have said has made me quite hot!
 
Last edited:
I'm getting aroused by your pics and sure your lusty figure will have me in a sexual lather before its over.
Can't wait to see even more of you.
 
hey sexy.. I am happy to see that you got your thread up and sorry that I haven't said anything sooner

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
:rose::rose::rose::rose:
 
Would you be offended if I said I'd love to have you as a sexual plaything and enjoy the pleasure of a busty gal like you can give to a man?
Oh to feel your breats upon my chest and see you riding me from one orgasm to the next, thats my naughty thought:heart: :devil:
 
Back
Top