New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to all of you who are new to this place. As mg5 said, we have a very few rules and they can all be found in the sticky atop the threads on the main forum page.

This is an issues-based BDSM forum, one focused on real life exploration of BDSM D/s sexuality and lifestyle questions, comments, concerns, and problems.

We don't do a lot of chatty pretend play stuff in here. There are many other places for such play, though, including places here at Lit where that kinda stuff is not only okay, it's encouraged. This, however, ad nauseum, is not a place like that.

Here we are and shall remain focused on a more contemplative and deliberate discussion of real life BDSM-oriented issues.

Again, a warm welcome to those of you who are just arriving.

cymbidia
BDSM Forum Moderator

I'm not particularly new...

But I've been hiding for quite a while for a variety of reasons. I think its time for me to come back out into the light. I don't know some of you and I know that many of the folks here don't know me.

I'm not fond of labels, however, they do serve a purpose. I'm a bisexual sub and involved with a wonderful Dom.

I imagine that you'll be seeing more of me in the future.

Hi...

I am jaded...not new to Lit....but new to this forum...and well...its been a while since posting at Lit period...

I am going thru a big experimental phase and I am basically trying to learn everything I can about BDSM..... so I suppose thats why I am here ;)

ello desdemona and jaded, nice to see you here. somewhere there;s another good new to the forum thread which might help us newbies get to know you.

oh, I'm tassie, the gobshite from england. nice to meet you.

tassie said:
ello desdemona and jaded, nice to see you here. somewhere there;s another good new to the forum thread which might help us newbies get to know you.

oh, I'm tassie, the gobshite from england. nice to meet you.

What the hell is a gobshite?
It dont sound like anything good.

I've been putting this off long enough

I'm a 24-year-old bifem switch. I've only had a little mild skin on skin experience. That was a few years back, and always as Dom. I enjoyed it, but I found I was jealous of my partners. Since then, my partners have had no intrest in the lifestyle, or I didn't really trust them enough to bring it up.

I've been looking for a community where I could participate in discussion and ask questions for about a year. After lurking around here for a while, I think this may be the place. :)

I'm sure I've left some things out, but if its important it'll all come up some time.

Froggy

Welcome Froggy.

This is certainly the best place I have found for asking questions and learning. :)

Do hope you will stay.

(OHhhhh - almost forgot. At the top of page 1 there is a sticky. That will tell you a little about this community and explain the very few rules we have.)

WillowPuss said:
Welcome Froggy.

This is certainly the best place I have found for asking questions and learning. :)

Do hope you will stay.

(OHhhhh - almost forgot. At the top of page 1 there is a sticky. That will tell you a little about this community and explain the very few rules we have.)

Thank you for the welcome, Willow, and I'm off to read the sticky.

Re: I've been putting this off long enough

Feelinfroggy said:
I'm a 24-year-old bifem switch. I've only had a little mild skin on skin experience. That was a few years back, and always as Dom. I enjoyed it, but I found I was jealous of my partners. Since then, my partners have had no intrest in the lifestyle, or I didn't really trust them enough to bring it up.

I've been looking for a community where I could participate in discussion and ask questions for about a year. After lurking around here for a while, I think this may be the place. :)

I'm sure I've left some things out, but if its important it'll all come up some time.

Froggy

A warm welcome is extended to you,...take your time. This Forum is geared to learn about yourself at your own pace. :rose:

(I'm not completely "hip to the lingo" of BDSM! So.. here goes nothing.)

I'm a 22 yr old sub fem (with bi tendencies, I suppose). I am curious to learn more about this lifestyle and hope to get to know you all better.

I like bondage and light pain. I am very turned on by forceful sex (thus the screen name).

And...I guess that's all I know for now!

:D

Hello everyone... I am a 39 year old bi-curious domme who is very new to the lifestyle, and very excited about it. I was introduced to it by a very close sub friend and we are working on making it happen for us. He is wonderfully patient with me...

I have been lurking here at Lit for a couple of months now and I want to thank all of you for the wonderful info/experiences you share ... and the great sites I have been able to visit with your help. I learn so much from you.

Hello...

SweetDreamsofU said:
Hello everyone... I am a 39 year old bi-curious domme who is very new to the lifestyle, and very excited about it. I was introduced to it by a very close sub friend and we are working on making it happen for us. He is wonderfully patient with me...

I have been lurking here at Lit for a couple of months now and I want to thank all of you for the wonderful info/experiences you share ... and the great sites I have been able to visit with your help. I learn so much from you.
,,,and welcome Sweet,...I already greeted force on another thread,...but hi again,...hope you both enjoy the Forum. :)

I offer a warm welcome to the BDSM forum at Lit, Desi and jaded (though neither of you is at all new to Lit), as well to those who are newer to us - froggy, forced, and SweetDreamsofU.

In this place, please feel free to ask whatever you need to know without worrying about how your questions and comments will come out. Almost all of us have been where you are now, or want to get there, or have thought long and hard about it, anyway.

We'll help you on your path if we can and ask in return only that you offer help to those you can aid on thier way. Historically, traditionally, such is the way we've welcomed new people into our midst in the long years of hiding who and what we were before the advent of the net - and it's still our way today. Though the net has made gathering together to ask and answer questions and compare experiences far easier, we BDSM'ers are still a rather insular and self-protective community. We always have been and probably always will be.

Welcome.
:rose:

Last edited:
There are so many new faces here that perhaps i ought to reintroduce myself.
I am a 47 year old male bisexual switch, I suppose you can say I have covered all the bases, and I am always glad to share what I have learned, and always looking to learn something new.
I have been gone most of the summer, but I am happy to be back to see old friends and to make many new ones!

Ohhhhhh wonderful!

We 'new' faces have read so much about you ... glad you are home and ready to post once more.

what a wonderful place

It's so nice to hear about the genuinely nice people that seem to be around here. We are a couple in Calgary, Alberta who has just discovered lit. and it seems great. We are novices at BDSM, but enjoy playing so much, we are hoping to share some wonderful experiences with some of you, and hopefully learn a few things along the way. Take care,

Hello, everybody. I am the female of half a couple. My other half and Dom is Marquis. He posts more often than I do. This forum is so great. It has so many nice people and is so informative. :) Thanks for the welcome.

Last edited:
yeah, Im figuring the two of yous together makes three quarters of a person.

Damnit. Oh well I'll have to just assume that people are smart enough to know what I was trying to say in my other post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back