New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As is your sense of humor.

Did I fuck you and never call you again or something?

Nice ta meet ya...

I've been lurking for a while, seems like they're pretty nice to fuzzy crunchy newbies around here. That's the only reason I knew the thread was there.

Marquis said:
As is your sense of humor.

Did I fuck you and never call you again or something?

No you didn't. However, may I remind you that in a text only medium some times humor gets misplaced? You said: "Are you sure it wasn't just too many magic mushrooms in the 70's?"

No silly faces, no smileys, no lol, no j/k. I don't know you from Adam, how the hell am I supposed to know if you're joking or being rude? Remember, I can't see if your chuckling or being rude or smiling or what over there. And yes, sweetie, I do have a sense of humor; but that line is so old! I'm 23, and I've been hearing that joke since before I could talk.

Cool av, btw.

Last edited:
rhizhelle said:
No you didn't. However, may I remind you that in a text only medium some times humor gets misplaced? You said: "Are you sure it wasn't just too many magic mushrooms in the 70's?"

No silly faces, no smileys, no lol, no j/k. I don't know you from Adam, how the hell am I supposed to know if you're joking or being rude? Remember, I can't see if your chuckling or being rude or smiling or what over there. And yes, sweetie, I do have a sense of humor; but that line is so old! I'm 23, and I've been hearing that joke since before I could talk.

Well I do tell it to all the synaesthetics I meet.

Yes, that was a joke too, would you like me to explain it or did you just kind of "get it" this time?

tip: no need to be so defensive, it makes you look insecure.

lol, you keep editing your posts to be nicer to me, I'm starting to feel bad about being so rude.

I take it all back synaesthetic, you're ok in my book for now.

Shall we trade nakey pics as a sign of good faith?

Marquis said:
lol, you keep editing your posts to be nicer to me, I'm starting to feel bad about being so rude.

I take it all back synaesthetic, you're ok in my book for now.

Shall we trade nakey pics as a sign of good faith?

I'll take a nakey pic of you anytime :cool:

Are you always this egotistical and rude, or am I special?

Tip: Lay off the ego. I won't kowtow to you or suck up to your Domliness. Respect is earned, now get to it.

rhizhelle said:
Are you always this egotistical and rude, or am I special?

Tip: Lay off the ego. I won't kowtow to you or suck up to your Domliness. Respect is earned, now get to it.

You are not special.

:D

And no, I didn't edit to add the av comment "to be nice". I edited it because I do like the av. Now then, can we get off the ego and play nice? No nakey pics though. I don't do the nakey pic thing.

Marquis said:
I guess that leaves just me and you Ms. Diva, can ya dig it baby?

Yes! I can dig it! Uh but I have no naked ones of moi. I can pm you some face pictures though and I went to a wedding on saturday and everyone said I looked hot. So I can email you those when I scan them in a couple of days. (yes yes i know there is digital out there)

Miss Diva said:
Yes! I can dig it! Uh but I have no naked ones of moi. I can pm you some face pictures though and I went to a wedding on saturday and everyone said I looked hot. So I can email you those when I scan them in a couple of days. (yes yes i know there is digital out there)

I'm loving your enthusiasm.

Miss Diva said:
i will let you borrow some of mine if you share his :D

that doesnt sound like it makes sense does it...or is it just me...prolly just me.

Welcome to all the new ones on the board!!!! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. :) Also, check out the library for interesting reading on topics you may not have thought of before.

Kajira Callista said:
Damn...he is gonna see that post ...isnt he?

Bad little subs, by the time I'm through with you your ass is going to be so covered in medusa imprints people will think you were made by Versace.

Attachments

• the belt.jpg
    the belt.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 326
Marquis said:
Bad little subs, by the time I'm through with you your ass is going to be so covered in medusa imprints people will think you were made by Versace.
am i supposed to be scared? *bats lashes*

Marquis said:

Promise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back