My brothers Lil Slut

-He chuckled spanking her ass a bit harder a few more times.-"Let us see how much you can suck cock then."-he said as he walked around and she reached his cock from bending over the desk pulling her up so her legs where up behind her he gripped her hair.-"Open up you fucking whore."-he said as he gripped her hair tight knowing he would be giving her great pleasure.-

I opened my mouth in a scream and took his cock and sucked on it pretending I had no choice. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I screamed as he fucked my mouth.

-Ryan fucked her mouth as the boss and gripped her head skull fucking her mouth. Ryan groans feeling wonderful as he reached over fingering her ass a bit.-"Yeah slut suck that cock you whore you fucking cum slut suck that cock"

The roleplay we were doing was so fucking intense. I like it this way. I missed playing this rough with him. We were going to do this a lot more. I sucked harder on his cock as he fucked my mouth harder.

-Griping her hair Ryan busted his hips in to her mouth full tilt as he groaned heavily feeling her mouth all over his hard rod.-

"Mmmmmmmmmm" I whimpered as his manhood was thrust deeper into my mouth to where I was deep throating him.

-Ryan groaned as he came deep in her mouth filling it up. Ryan flipped Kat over and spread her legs wide as he slid his cock nice and deep in her pussy as he began to thrust his cock in to her.-

"N-no please don't do this..." I pretended to beg as he forced his cock into me. My ex-boyfriend would have never done anything like this to me.

-Ryan groaned pumping her pussy nice and hard filling her horny wet hole filled with his man meat.-

-ryan groaned as he pulled out and bent her over the desk.-"No i want to see you scream and cum for me you slut."-he pushed his cock deep in her ass as he began to slam his cock deep in her ass pushing his cock nice and deep in to her tight hole.-

I gave in and began to moan as he fucked me harder getting me ready to cum. "Ohhhhhhhhhh master." I cried out.

-Ryan smiled.-"Yes that's right you slut beg for more."-he said ramming his cock deep in side her ass.-"I feel like i am going to burst where do you want it?"

"Please cum inside of me." I moaned as I could feel him getting closer. I moaned loudly as I came for him. After this one, we were going to do the doctor/patient rp, then the photographer/model roleplay before getting home.

-Ryan came deep inside her as he groaned and smiled cleaning them up.-"so did you enjoy that my slutty sister Kat."

"Mmmmmmm yes, I loved that." I said as I cleaned up for the next scene we were going to do. I put on a short pink skirt and a tight low cut white blouse and went into the small infirmary room that was in the house. "I am ready!" I yelled.

-Playing a Doctor i put on a lab coat as i walk in and smiled.-"Good morning Kat."-he said as he picked up a fake clip board with fake notes on it.-

"I am here for a my yearly check up." I said laying back on the table. Doctor and patient was one of our favorite games because I loved the way that he would touch me and take advantage of me.

-Ryan smiled.-"I See well lift your shirt and let me check your breathing."-I put a stethoscope on her chest as he began to grope her breasts softly listening to breathing.-

I lifted my shirt baring my breasts for him. I gasped as the cold metal pressed against my nipples causing them to harden. "W-what are you doing to me?" I asked as he began fondling me.

-Ryan smiled.-"Just checking for breasts Cancer do not worry."-he grins as he groped her firmly playing with the nipples.-"You seem to be ok..."-he said as he removed it and smiled.-"Now I need to check your reflexes."-Ryan began to run his hand along her joints as it traveled to her pussy rubbing it.-"I feel this to be a bit strange. I must examine this."-he said.-"I swore i felt a lump i will have to use a few tools."-laying her back Ryan began to lick and finger her pussy.-

I moaned softly as he began to lick my pussy and finger fuck me. "A-are you sure we should do this..." I whimpered.

-He smiled.-"I am a doctor i am making sure you are Healthy."-he said as he slipped three fingers in and sucked on her clit as he grins.-"I do not know how well your lungs are i may ask you to suck my cock."-he said and whipped out his cock for her.-"Here let me check how well your mouth is."

"If that is what you think is best." I said with a smile. I took his cock into my mouth as we got into a 69 position.

-He began to lick her deep as he thrust his hips up in to her mouth as he teased her clit and licked deep in her hot pussy.-

Back