How frequently do you masturbate?

doggystyle888 said:
whenever whereever..ha ha i do it to myself too much to count...in the bathroom..at work...at macdonalds..at school..inbetween classes...with anything..ha ha

lol..... sounds like cat in the hat here :) "on a plane, on a train.... ona a boat, with a goat" hehe.

I'm 43 bi female that has masturbated at least 5 times a week since I was 14. The thrill of my orgasms hasn't changed.

masturbation frequency

Married, 50, bi- curious
Jack off whenever I am home alone, watching videos (str8, bi, gay) or taking self pics.
Hope someday to j/o with another guy.

How Often?

Single/40/Str8 but I enjoy bi fantasies.

At least once a day.

39, F, bi, married

hmmm this year it has dramatically increased... might have something to do with discovering cyber and Lit LOL

before that... maybe 3-4 times a week... now it is like 2-3 times a day... less if i am getting actual sex which is not nearly often enough

hehe... when i discovered the lit chat rooms... i dove in there and didn't come out for three days <g> god knows how many orgasms i had in that time

and i am with the women who prefer fingers to toys... i didn't even own toys until this year and the only reason i got them is that they could reach places my fingers couldn't :devil: I still use them mostly for that... and because people like seeing them in pics

:kiss: something tells me we're not necessarily a representative cross-section of the general population :D

Male
Bisexual
married & we are swingers

3-4 times a day, occasionally more. On top of that my wife and I have sex every day from 1-6 hours depending on our energy levels & time. Yeah, we're sex addicts, lol :D

Age: Freshly 18 (July! Legal Drinking and Legal Lit on the same day! Doesn't get much better!)

Sex:Quite male indeed

Sexual Orientation:Quite bi indeed, without the balls to make a move on another man :rolleyes:

Usually it's twice a day, when I wake up (routine is whack, shower, eat) and late in the hot aussie night ;) That number increases exponentially when you mix it with lit O_O

female
bi
married

i masterbate pretty much every damn day. sometimes 2-3 times.. it all pretty much depends on how horny i am that day. ;)

Chrysse said:

:kiss: something tells me we're not necessarily a representative cross-section of the general population :D

something tells me you're right. but we're definitely a cross-section of GLBT folks, and that's what matters here.

onefoxxxylady said:
female
bi
married

i masterbate pretty much every damn day. sometimes 2-3 times.. it all pretty much depends on how horny i am that day. ;)

sounds like you could use a lil' help :)

Married
Bi-curious..............Okay, I did have one cock-sucking experience

I jack off about three-four times a week. My favorite way is to lay on my back, roll back on my shoulders and reach my feet behind my head, finger my ass and shoot my cum all over my face while catching as much as I can in my mouth.

I know!

Chasing

I saw them and just about exploded!! what an incredible body you have. Cannot wait to see more from you. how big is that delicious looking cock of yours?

Fella

M
bi-curious
single

I stroke it about 3-4 times a day depending on if im on Lit

51 yo
male - 98% str8 - becoming increasingly more bi-curious.
married - lovely wife who is occasionally bi.

I masturbate almost every day - less if I'm working too much - more if I can spend time with my wife or on lit. :)

26,female, bi:

when Im really horney up to 3x a day other times it could be once a week

Back