Freeform Eberron Campaign interest check

K

KattDclaw

Guest
Just wondering if there's anyone out there interested in a free form game based in the campaign setting of Eberron? Anyone familiar with the setting and interested say so here or PM me. With enough interest I'd start a group thread up.

Thinking half and half adventure and smut. While based on the game mechanics of 3.5 (or even Pathfinder) I'm not looking for actual character sheets and dice rolling. That would be more of a guideline for a story.

Looking for decent writers with a good grasp on grammar and 200+ words per post also should be noted.
 
I like the pathfinder system better than 3.5, personally. But the Eber on setting is definitely more my style. What races are you looking for? Class restrictikns? Male or Female? Can the characters be any age? I like the idea of a sexual adventure. How often would one need to post?

Sorry lots of questions because I'm interested.
 
Very interested. I'm new to the site but have been roleplaying and playing pathfinder for years.
 
I also prefer Pathfinder to 3.5. I'm not super familiar with Eberron, but I really like it's style.
 
Last edited:
Looks like there is some interest. I'll have to work on the idea further for an OOC thread and toss it out. I'll link it in here so keep your eyes peeled.
 
Back
Top