Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
Hmmm... I think I need a higher angle, and more light.....

(And does that guy shave his armpits? :eek: I'm probably not going to do that...)

e5791425ff6e52539fb6a86c3b116cbf_zps2ea7b08e.jpg

Hello there :) One must admire the verisimilitude and the creativity with which you handle your thread, with all the flair of being the scrumptious model, photographer and creative director all at once.I'm here to ogle, and sputter incoherent compliments. Don't mind the glazed eyes :devil:
If I thought the chains and your "o" face was screen melting, I can't wait to see how this turns out :D

OMFG.......YOU......are amazing! :eek:

:kiss: thanks, _me_! I'm not sure this is going to turn out that well, but I may have ended up with a few 'other' pics to share as well. ;)

Hello there :) One must admire the verisimilitude and the creativity with which you handle your thread, with all the flair of being the scrumptious model, photographer and creative director all at once.I'm here to ogle, and sputter incoherent compliments. Don't mind the glazed eyes :devil:
If I thought the chains and your "o" face was screen melting, I can't wait to see how this turns out :D

:rose: THANKS! That was an amazing compliment. :kiss:
Hopefully I can continue to keep the same high standard. :)

Well, I'm not the best at 'photoshop', and I was using free software, so this is the best I think I'm going to do. :eek:

652ed2f5e4b220037edbf0f2c7ea3b41_zps648680e9.jpg

I like your version of the car picture, Jerry!
I actually love it.

I love it so much I have to stop looking at it now, because keeping to do so might cause problems with the electronic equipment I am using to look at it.

Where is the goddamn LOVE button on this site????

Just awesome! You make a pretty fucking fantastic hood ornament! And an even better bed decoration!

(don't mind me while I completely objectify you, sweetheart!!! You know what I mean!)

I think it's breathtaking :kiss:
Or should I say the subject is breathtaking

:heart: So are your AV's, btw FaS. :heart:

I like your version of the car picture, Jerry!
I actually love it.

I love it so much I have to stop looking at it now, because keeping to do so might cause problems with the electronic equipment I am using to look at it.

Thanks, Rain!
One good way to stop all that melting is to use an ice cube, and slowly rub along all the affected areas. ;)

Where is the goddamn LOVE button on this site????

Just awesome! You make a pretty fucking fantastic hood ornament! And an even better bed decoration!

(don't mind me while I completely objectify you, sweetheart!!! You know what I mean!)

Oh, I'm all about being objectified here. :eek::D

Being a hood ornament just reminded me: I got my first BJ in that same position, on a car, at 2AM, on a city street. Someone even walked by on the opposite sidewalk at the time. LOL :eek:

Came to say Hi & look at your latest Pics mhhhhhhh

Well, please drop in more often. :kiss: I could use a bit of .... Um ... Supervision. ;)

If I'm getting to keep you, you need to be tied down. Rawrrrr...

Oh, what a purrrrfect segue into my next pic series - I hope you like rope bondage. ;)

I took a bunch in this series. I learned that:

1) it's really hard to tie yourself up,
2) it's really hard to have tied ankles, and hop around to operate equipment,
3) it's even harder to self pleasure when bound,
4) it doesn't turn me on, being tied up - well, alone anyways. :eek:

38ba765fbe002064a708fe7b6ea371c4_zps31b8c2c6.jpg

Oh, what a purrrrfect segue into my next pic series - I hope you like rope bondage. ;)

I like to look at good rope bondage and i love the idea of having you at my mercy. :devil:

I don't practice the art though. Too impatient! Give me a set of under bed restraints and good quality leather cuffs any day! :D

I've been tied up before and didn't get turned on by the process, but I've never been competently tied by someone with "intent," if you know what i mean. It's on my to do list.

I took a bunch in this series. I learned that:

1) it's really hard to tie yourself up,
2) it's really hard to have tied ankles, and hop around to operate equipment,
3) it's even harder to self pleasure when bound,
4) it doesn't turn me on, being tied up - well, alone anyways. :eek:

Hilarious! Wish I could have been a fly on the wall, though I probably wouldn't have stayed there for long. ;)

The pics are sexy regardless.

Good Moaning:kiss: wow you bought some fancy Rope: I bet you had help with this coz it looks to neat;)~ Have an exciting & fun Wknd muahhhhhhh

Sweet and sexy one, thank YOU for making this hot, humid NY day even more HOT. And I m loving it.....your so F**** sexy and than some. Never stop posting those sweet sexy drooling hot pics.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I like to look at good rope bondage and i love the idea of having you at my mercy.

I don't practice the art though. Too impatient! Give me a set of under bed restraints and good quality leather cuffs any day!

I've been tied up before and didn't get turned on by the process, but I've never been competently tied by someone with "intent," if you know what i mean. It's on my to do list.

Hilarious! Wish I could have been a fly on the wall, though I probably wouldn't have stayed there for long.

The pics are sexy regardless.

:kiss:I wouldn't mind being tied to the bed, just once, by someone skillful enough to tease me and kept me turned on, and then ride me like a bronco. :eek::D

And yeah, knot work can be lovely - but it would take so long. Maybe if there was wine involved, and a cute brunette or two on the couch watching and getting turned on by it, then I would submit to it. :devil:

Good Moaning. wow you bought some fancy Rope: I bet you had help with this coz it looks to neat ~ Have an exciting & fun Wknd muahhhhhhh

I was going to buy some nice rope, but then I found this virgin spring line in the rope locker of my boat - it's actually so sleek and beautiful, it's an artwork itself.

I wish I had help with the knot work. I would have requested being properly ridden. :devil::kiss:

Sweet and sexy one, thank YOU for making this hot, humid NY day even more HOT. And I m loving it.....your so F**** sexy and than some. Never stop posting those sweet sexy drooling hot pics.
:kiss::kiss:

Thanks, Em! :kiss: hopefully I can turn the thermostat up just a bit more. ;)

The car pic is fantastic :D Look at you spread so deliciously over the hood, er,bed, er both.. I could work with both :devil:
The rope work is lovely, the cords look so sexy coiled around your wrists. Phew.:eek:

1. Your effort is appreciated. You are sexy as hell. Now I want you wearing nothing but those boots and on your back and me, well....;)

2. The contrast of the rope and your body is interesting. Bondage isn't my thing. But I do think your attempt is delightfully delicious and just a little kinky :rose:

Back