Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I wonder if I should call the hub - of whom is twenty-six years my senior - "daddy" again...?

*sneaks in hoping no one realizes how long it's been since she's been here*

Seriously though, just wanted to check in, say hi, wish everyone well. My life *should* slow down within the next week, although I'm not holding my breath. It's been one of those weeks where I just look at the computer and grumble to myself about how reliant on it I've become.

I'm sure I'll be back to my bratty self soon enough! In the meantime, I hope all of you are doing well! :rose:

Of course you are missed. I hope you get back to your sassiness self soon. Hugs!

*chuckles as I say* "Nice try but it's my bed time as I drag my tired ass to bed. Have a good day HS and everyone else"

Hi darlin'!

well, Sirs and Madames... The doctor put me on some anti-anxiety med, and I kinda, sorta, feel like shit today...

Yucky yucky...slows my brain down too much..

Granted, the last several weeks have proven stressful to say the least, but..

Blech....I just want to curl up in Daddy's lap and nap...lol..not good..

Happy Monday to all. I hope you sleep well, TT.. :heart:

Heat sink...you can whip up some biscuits and sawmill gravy tomorrow... :D

I'm getting tired of oatmeal..:p

Big Mama Bear hugs to all who want them..pearls before you if you think you don't need them.. :rose:

I'll take one of those hugs, thank you very much. It's needed here. I wish you could curl up on your daddy too. Kisses!

Thats a really beautiful picture!

Hi, im new here. Kind of nervous:eek:

Welcome! We're a pretty nice group. :rose:

Hi darlin'!

I'll take one of those hugs, thank you very much. It's needed here. I wish you could curl up on your daddy too. Kisses!

Hi sweety. Here's some more hugs for you *big huge loving hugs* I hope you're ok :rose:

I hope everyone is well.

This morning HS has an addition to the breakfast array (He avoids the word menu, wanting to keep things both flexible and informal)

after calling out his usual cheery good morning, to all the friendly family and visitors, he busies himself in the kitchen and after the final job of scrambling piquant eggs, he retrieves his surprise from the refrigerator, a plate of koeksisters which he hopes will be popular and satisfy RA's need for something different.

Retiring to his usual spot near the door, HS is soon engrossed in the sports pages of his Telegraph, the YB 40 series catching his special attention.

This morning HS has an addition to the breakfast array (He avoids the word menu, wanting to keep things both flexible and informal)

after calling out his usual cheery good morning, to all the friendly family and visitors, he busies himself in the kitchen and after the final job of scrambling piquant eggs, he retrieves his surprise from the refrigerator, a plate of koeksisters which he hopes will be popular and satisfy RA's need for something different.

Retiring to his usual spot near the door, HS is soon engrossed in the sports pages of his Telegraph, the YB 40 series catching his special attention.

What are koeksisters? Or should I google it? :confused:

Google if you must, but, ''Open your mouth and close your eyes and you will get a big surprise.'';)

*trusting Heatsink, I close my eyes and open my mouth, biting into the koeksister and smiling with delight as I chew*

Good choice, Heat. :)

Hi sweety. Here's some more hugs for you *big huge loving hugs* I hope you're ok :rose:

I hope everyone is well.

Hi Hayley! Thank you. It's been an emotional few days. One of our close family friends died on Saturday morning. He had cancer. We're doing our best to support his wife through these wild days. His service is Sept 7th. (He's being cremated)

How are you feeling? Have you recuperated?

Good morning everyone and hugs! :)

Good morning to the sweet Serene! Have a wonderful day at school!

Koeksisters...interesting. Those look interesting.

---------------------------

Good morning everyone. I hope Tuesday brings smiles and sunshine to your worlds. Big hugs.

I hope our absent family members are doing well. (Hugs to Peaches!)

*stumbles into the kitchen, still slightly groggy, pours a cup of coffee, and enjoys the aroma before taking a small sip*

Mmmm.....

Good morning everyone!

*stumbles into the kitchen, still slightly groggy, pours a cup of coffee, and enjoys the aroma before taking a small sip*

Mmmm.....

Good morning everyone!

Good morning! HS is kind to have the coffee ready for us.

(cute panties)

Straggles in with an empty mug and bleary eyes ... 4 more shifts and I am done, done, done

Ladling a bite of eggs, filching a bagel, and pouring vast amounts of French Roast.

Good morning Ladies and Gents ... hugs and good thoughts for all :)

Straggles in with an empty mug and bleary eyes ... 4 more shifts and I am done, done, done

Ladling a bite of eggs, filching a bagel, and pouring vast amounts of French Roast.

Good morning Ladies and Gents ... hugs and good thoughts for all :)

Yay, you are back. :)

Good afternoon everyone.

Anyone else sick and tired of the runny eyes, causing poor sight, from all the freaking pollen in the air?

Good afternoon everyone.

Anyone else sick and tired of the runny eyes, causing poor sight, from all the freaking pollen in the air?

Afternoon to you too RJ sorry to hear about the allergies :( hope they go away soon :)

Afternoon to all the other Daddies and baby girls hope your allergies are in check :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back