Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is, very naughty indeed, she does it so well too. I hope I can be that sexy one day

I'm running out to get coffee...... Get in the tub with me sometime.... I'll show you sexy :kiss:

I'm running out to get coffee...... Get in the tub with me sometime.... I'll show you sexy :kiss:

Now that's an invitation I cant refuse, you might want to grab some cream too, I just used most of it up sorry

Takes your cock out and begins sensually and adoringly jacking..... " let's work out a bit of your stress :devil:"

Takes your cock out and begins sensually and adoringly jacking..... " let's work out a bit of your stress :devil:"

oh yeah just like that :admires your bright red lips matching your bright red hair: god you are such a hot red head

Lacy fingerless gloves make for a fancy jack job don't you agree:rose:

so silky smooth and the patterns rub my cock such the right way god I want you to suck it and to fuck it I want you to beg for my cum and order me to cum where ever you want me to :I bite my lip trying to think about something else so I don't just explode:

Paying complete attention .... Almost worshiping your meat..... I fight the urge to begin suking.... I want to build you up a bit.... a moistness builds in my panties.... my ass puckers and my body tingles...... horny for kink, I rub under your balls with finger pressure as make grand strokes with your cock :kiss:

Paying complete attention .... Almost worshiping your meat..... I fight the urge to begin suking.... I want to build you up a bit.... a moistness builds in my panties.... my ass puckers and my body tingles...... horny for kink, I rub under your balls with finger pressure as make grand strokes with your cock :kiss:

I moan out precum ozzes out as I gaze deeply into your eyes and focuses on to your lips and hair once more: fuck you are driving me crazy Jewls (hope you don't mind nicknames)

Picking uP speed with both hands I look up at you and smile.... "call me whatever you want as long as you give it to me.....:kiss:". I get a serious face and look back to your cock and admire the speed at which I'm working it. I lean in and give a few licks... Pulling back I let the string of pre fall from my tounge onto my now bare chest....:kiss:

Picking uP speed with both hands I look up at you and smile.... "call me whatever you want as long as you give it to me.....:kiss:". I get a serious face and look back to your cock and admire the speed at which I'm working it. I lean in and give a few licks... Pulling back I let the string of pre fall from my tounge onto my now bare chest....:kiss:

I moan out and the sight was too much embarrassed you make my orgasm come fast and hard and you make me cum all over your lips mouth and all over your chest I couldn't help it but I feel ashamed that I came so fast (sorry I actually have to do some yard work soon)

That was the idea :). Now before you leave... Get my camera out of my purse and get a few quick pics of me :devil:
Enjoy your day sexy :kiss:

Good evening my lovers, get all you can out of the weekend.... It's slipping away....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back