What A Poet Needs?

T

TOKUQINN

---------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Depending on the poet, the only solution is a shotgun to the mouth.

In reference to his other poems, he stated that they were just fantasies.
I'm assuming this one is as well.
I think we'd all agree that fantasies do not tell you much about the personality of the person, what they think about or how they act towards actual people.

My two cents worth.

Fantasies tell me a lot about what people think about, and they give hints about the personality. Fantasies are also inside a person's head, mostly harmless, and definitely nobody else's business.

Fantasies tell me a lot about what people think about, and they give hints about the personality. Fantasies are also inside a person's head, mostly harmless, and definitely nobody else's business.

This website is based on people's fantasies. Just sayin'

Just sayin', what? I meant fantasies shouldn't be judged, unless we start punishing people for crimethink. Of course fantasies can be shared.

You said "definitely nobody else's business". That generally means, keep it to yourself. So that's how I read it.

I am not a family man.I have female friends.We talk freely about sexuality.They like my company.When it becomes sex, I must confess, I go after young and attractive.I think, it easy to detect fact and fiction.Some of my poems are pure male fantasies.Some of them are glimpses of my life.If you want to check personality, you must work like a shrink.

TQ.

What this poet needs
Is a big cock
Inserted into his a temple of ass
Constructed from crystal clear glass
So everyone may see
His true ultimate fantasy
Let he who cast the first stone
Be the first to bend him over
And give him a bonafide
Religious experience

You said "definitely nobody else's business". That generally means, keep it to yourself. So that's how I read it.

I think Tsotha meant that fantasies are nobody's business to judge on (preconceived) moral grounds, while at the same time they can be shared with whoever finds them interesting or just good fun.That's how I understood it.

What this poet needs
Is a big cock
So everyone may see
And give him a bonafide
Religious experience

Might I suggest swapping lines 4 & 5 round unless of course you do want his ass to be constructed of glass :)

What this poet needs
Is a big cock
So everyone may see
And give him a bonafide
Religious experience

oops, it's getting metaphysical. :D
It is impossible to write without using fantasy, at least a little. Fantasies don't only say something about the one who writes them but also about the readers irrespective of moral stance adopted on any occasion.

Might I suggest swapping lines 4 & 5 round unless of course you do want his ass to be constructed of glass :)

I think that's the idea.

I think Tsotha meant that fantasies are nobody's business to judge on (preconceived) moral grounds, while at the same time they can be shared with whoever finds them interesting or just good fun.That's how I understood it.

Yes, that's what I meant.

What this poet needs
Is a big cock
So everyone may see
And give him a bonafide
Religious experience
Hey, 5ed, best thing I read all day, I like the stone/glass, temple/Religious experience interweave here. Made that much richer by the context.

Back