Talia's campus fun (closed)

He cocked his brow as he looked at her, he slid his hand to touch her bare back

My God you look incredible

They drove into town, to the center where there were many cute touristy places

Italian, Chinese, Mexican Steak or Seafood...what is my lady's pleasure?

Steak sounds wonderful but so does seafood

She smiled looking around to the different places.

Right over there... the Brazilian steak house have you ever been to one?

He saw the skewers of meat being cooked over the open flame

He inhaled the smell of the various meats cooking

Yes, but it was in Sao Paulo, but the food is excellent, and the gauchos are probably pretty appealing too?

He winked and put his arm around her and guided her into the restaurant, it sounded wonderful

She laughed a little and curled close to kiss him softly before sitting down.

Brazilian Steakhouses have wonderful salad bars, but it is always a dilemma, with the bottomless pit of wonderful tasting meats, how much do you fill up on greens?

He ordered them a bottle of wine and got a plate of fine charcuterie, he lived the rare cheeses, salamis and olives

I do love these places, but I didn’t realize you were a red meat lover too, you really are the perfect girl, aren’t you?

He turned his marker to green and waited for the gauchos with their skewers to come by and serve the various delicacies

It was a wonderful meal and her amazing dinner companion.

Of course. I love this

It is a meal you need to be careful of

The food never stops...and if you don't turn the green card over and push yourself away

I have to stop eating or I will never be able to dance...and I so want to dance with you!

She nodded.

Yeah I do want to go dancing.

She leaned in close.

See just how much you can handle before you drag you and me home

She winked and sat back with a smile.

They walked out the door and there were two clubs within easy walk

A Pure Dance Club

th

And a Salsa Club

th

Okay, Sexy, what is your pleasure?

Salsa sounds wonderful but so does just regular dancing.

She thought for a bit with a smile.

Salsa dancing then when we are.tired of that the other club... If you can keep up

She winked with a purr.

That sounds wlike a plan, but if we salsa, you may not be able to get me to take you anywhere but our bed

They were laughing and smiling as they entered the bar, the energy in the room was intoxicating, and the dancing quite provocative

He lead her immediately to the floor

I think I remember a certain dance you did at the university, let’s turn up the heat in here!

Try to keep up lover.

She moved to the US is pulling him along into the dance with her.

He took her in hold, and quickly spun her around

Before pulling into a sexy grind

Rick knew how to salsa and do many Latin dances, including the Argentine tango, if she really wanted to show off. She didn’t know he loved to dance and was actually quite good

I’ll try to keep up

He winked

Let's dance lover

Twirling and dancing with him her body and the music becoming one as they danced.

You have been holding out on me lover. You can dance rather well

He spun and twirled her into his arms, her thigh held in his hand as they executed a lift

Maybe I did, I know you love to dance...I wanted to surprise you, that I actually do too

Plus, we just don't get to do many things other couples do...but I treasure times like this

So do I.

With that she rippled her body against him in such a way to kiss him softly in that moment.

Happily surprised and very pleased.

As her body came into his, her lips finding his, her movement sensuous and graceful

He pulled her in close, grinding their bodies to the rhythm of the latin music

We need to do this more often, my god you are so sexy when you dance!

Last edited:
Yes we do.

She twirled around with him.

I love dancing with you.

The next song came on, it was Havana, a tune he loved

Pulling her closely they began a slow, sensuous grind to the beat of the music

Each time he let his neck bend down to nibble and kiss her sexy neck

"Jesus, it feel so good to be with you Talia", he growled at her

She purred at his growl.

I love my time with you too.

Twirling out from him and then right back against him.

They danced and danced, fast, slow, spins, dips, lifts, she could follow any lead and signal what she wanted

She was easily the best dancer he had ever had the privilege to dance with

They were both perspiring, but it was a good sweat, a sexy sweat and he was having as fun of a night as he could remember

"Let's take a break for a minute so an old guy can catch his breath", he laughed

I am going to grab a cerveza, what can I get for you?

Tequila...

She smiled as they moved from the floor to rest for a few. She loved this but knew that it would be the rare treat with his situation to get away like this.

He smiled

Limes and salt? Perhaps we could do some friendly shots?

He went to the bar and did get his beer, but also came back with 6 shot glasses filled with tequila, a salt shaker and several slices of lime...he wondered if she was up for some interactive fun and drinking

She winked as he walked away and waited for him to return.

Sounds good love

Whatever the girl wants

With that, he placed a lime in her mouth meat side out, held in her teeth, then licked a small swath on her neck where he applied the salt, only to immediately lick it off, down the shot, and them most slowly bite into the lime still in her teeth and slowly suck out the juice while pressing his lips to her

Finally finished, he released his lips taking the lime with him and smiling

One down, I think it is your turn...feel free to pour the salt anywhere...as well as place the lime

Back