The China Pearl Inn part 7

Evening Sal. I smile at the warm kiss on my forehead then sweeping the sensual young trooper into my arms I give her a darkly sweet sensual kiss to curl Sal's toes.

Uggg I don't believe I have met you. Can I get you something to drink.

My name is C G Raven but you can call me C G .

Well now, I'm glad I came back. A pleasure to meet you C G :) my name is a secret but you can call me whatever you please.

What would you like to drink?

:rose:
Uggg
 
Oh I prefer either a Scottish or Irish single malt Uggg. But what can I get you?
 
Oh I prefer either a Scottish or Irish single malt Uggg. But what can I get you?

I'd love a Gin and Tonic thanks, ice no lemon.

So hows your day? Mines a bit slow, not many friends online right now.

Uggg
 
My thanks! I may have to hurry this one. Only got another half hour to spare. Seems like a crime to hurry a good G&T.

Been a good day though. Sent a friend off to bed this morning with happy thoughts. wrote poems with some other friends later in the day and now I've met someone new.

"Cheers!"

*holds up the glass in salute*

Uggg
 
Indeed! Will see you round.

*throws back the rest and manages not to cough embarrassingly before heading for the door with what could be interpreted as either a cool swagger or a tipsy stagger, depending on perspective.*
 
Passes Uggg on his way out. "Good to see you here. I see you've met CG who is of course a legend around here." A smile to the sailor. "Today was the first of 2 thanksgiving celebrations. Tomorrow my wife and I learn to make mashed potatoes from scratch for the first time, I have volunteered us to do so, hopefully they will turn out well."

Wanders to the bar and takes a long drink of water. "You've been well cg?"
 
I busy myself helping Phoo Ming lay out a Thanksgiving feast for the Inn, Roast Stuffed Turkey, homemade cranberry sauce, gravy, all the Thanksgiving favorite fixen’s. Then there are the deserts, my contribution a French pear tart.

Have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving
 
I busy myself helping Phoo Ming lay out a Thanksgiving feast for the Inn, Roast Stuffed Turkey, homemade cranberry sauce, gravy, all the Thanksgiving favorite fixen’s. Then there are the deserts, my contribution a French pear tart.

Have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving
Happy thanksgiving CG hope its a happy one for you. Is there snow in your mountains yet?
 
GG & BigRick have allowed MrT & me the run of their home and we’ve been joined by ER and her American doctor. It’s been fun :devil::devil::devil:

We’ve had our private Thanksgiving Meal (CG gave me some recipes) and now we’re off for a walk in the frosty air. So ...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
 
Happy thanksgiving CG hope its a happy one for you. Is there snow in your mountains yet?

Yes Glad there is snow in the Mountains. I went skiing on Tuesday and Wednesday. My Thanksgiving will be quiet but still a few traditional dishes.;)


I am glad I could contribute , even in a small way, to making your Thanksgiving a special one HSG. Enjoy. :devil:ish :D
 
Rt. Welcome back man. As someone who has walked through hell, I am glad to see that you managed to find something positive in your life. That is amazing. Good for you. Congratulations.

Happy thanksgiving everyone.
 
Uggg There is always coffee on at the Inn.;)

And if you are lucky with a bit of rum or whiskey in it.:devil:ish :D
 
Wow! I've never tried camel milk. Sounds interesting.

It's the milk that makes Vietnamese coffee interesting too. They make really strong black coffee and just squeeze condensed milk into the cup on top. So good!

Uggg
 
Back
Top