The China Pearl Inn part 7

And I with you Shiva. :devil:ish Grin.

Uggg I'll pass on making your toes curl Sir but I will make you a bloody strong G&T. ;)

My thanks.

:D

Why do you think the inn has been so quiet these last few days? Is there some kinda holiday in your part of the world that I don't know about? That thanksgiving business really took me by surprise. I never realized it was such a big thing. lol.

Uggg

And I with you Shiva. :devil:ish Grin.

Uggg I'll pass on making your toes curl Sir but I will make you a bloody strong G&T. ;)

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Aww that's so sad. I want to watch someone curl up his toes.

My thanks.

Why do you think the inn has been so quiet these last few days? Is there some kinda holiday in your part of the world that I don't know about? That thanksgiving business really took me by surprise. I never realized it was such a big thing. lol.

Uggg

I don't think it's been a holiday over here, but fastelavn is coming up soon.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Aww that's so sad. I want to watch someone curl up his toes.

I run in. Put my hands on Uggg 's hips picking him up and setting him on the bar. Then without Hesitation I putt his shoes off an useing my hands on his feet curl his toes.

[Your wish is my command Shiva]

[Hi to all. Sorry I can talk right now.]

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:
Sprint back out leaving a shower of roses in my wake.

I run in. Put my hands on Uggg 's hips picking him up and setting him on the bar. Then without Hesitation I putt his shoes off an useing my hands on his feet curl his toes.

Feather man foot massages!!!!

I'm in heaven!

:heart::heart:

Uggg:rose:

Welcome home Shiva, missed you.

Hi CPI, sorry we haven’t been on - busy, then a party. Should be back around midnight GMT tonight. :heart:

We just had a federal holiday for Martin Luther King Jr., but that is more about federal offices closing and schools taking a day off. Not a lot of huge celebrations. A large part of the country is having a rough, colder than usual winter and that is affecting moods and access to the internet. I am in the southwest, CG is in the northeast. Most of the girls are in Europe or deployed.

The sky is nice and blue today, temp in the low sixties for days and lows in the high thirties. Tomorrow we have snow predicted with highs in the thirties and lows in the twenties or teens. Our coldest day so far. But the rest of the week is supposed to be back up to the forties and fifties so I don't expect the snow to last long.

I am lucky and don't suffer from depression. I suffer from lack of anything interesting to say. :rolleyes:

Hi Shiva, glad you feel good enough to come in to the Inn. It is always nice to see you. :rose:

I am lucky and don't suffer from depression. I suffer from lack of anything interesting to say. :rolleyes:

Thinking you have nothing interesting to say is a sign of a modest and humble person SF.

I always enjoy the things you have to say.

You are sensible and straight forward, relatively unflappable but not lacking humor. You are dignified and polite.

You are interesting.

Thinking you have nothing interesting to say is a sign of a modest and humble person SF.

I always enjoy the things you have to say.

You are sensible and straight forward, relatively unflappable but not lacking humor. You are dignified and polite.

You are interesting.

That is very nice of you to say, Uggg, thank you. :: hug::

That is very nice of you to say, Uggg, thank you. :: hug::

Nice I can do for anyone, that's just my nature, but for you I can also do respectful.

:hugs back:

What a good day I'm having, foot rubs from the raven, a G&T from CG, Breakfast :rose:with LS and hugs from SF.

Perfect morning really.

Oh dear gods!! *watches in amazement, bending down only to pick my jaw from the floor and reattach it, as my knees knock together and my nose starts to bleed*

*is so entranced she barely notices the shower of roses until the end*

Welcome home Shiva, missed you.

Hi CPI, sorry we haven’t been on - busy, then a party. Should be back around midnight GMT tonight. :heart:

I missed you too lovely! How did your visit go? How have you been? I miss talking to you regularly. *hugs tightly*

We just had a federal holiday for Martin Luther King Jr., but that is more about federal offices closing and schools taking a day off. Not a lot of huge celebrations. A large part of the country is having a rough, colder than usual winter and that is affecting moods and access to the internet. I am in the southwest, CG is in the northeast. Most of the girls are in Europe or deployed.

The sky is nice and blue today, temp in the low sixties for days and lows in the high thirties. Tomorrow we have snow predicted with highs in the thirties and lows in the twenties or teens. Our coldest day so far. But the rest of the week is supposed to be back up to the forties and fifties so I don't expect the snow to last long.

Hi Shiva, glad you feel good enough to come in to the Inn. It is always nice to see you. :rose:

Oh I hadn't realised that it was MLK day. I feel a little bad that I didn't remember such an important man. Also that it's nothing more than a bank/school holiday in the states. That's sad.

I don't think you suffer from lack of interesting things to say. Hush now, you're lovely and sweet. And I, for one, could listen to your stories for hours! *hugs*

We do try and make it a welcoming and slightly naughty place to hang out at Shiva.

A roughish grin and a-come-hither look and wink.

Sounds like your having a most agreeable morning Uggg. :D

I have indeed been having a good day CG but sadly my connection to the interweb is playing silly buggers, so I'm on and off a bit:rolleyes:

sorry if i drop out mid conversation on anyone today.

Uggg

Been a very long day but so pleased to come to the inn and find SharingFantasies, Lovingfingers and Light_Shiva returned. Uggg & Raven still here. But, and I know no one will mind me writing this, there is one very special person us girls look forward to seeing here. That’s our host, that lovable rogue, the Chief, CG!

Thank you for your support CG. It’s very important to us.

Thanks Sal, it is the least I can do.

Now off to bed young lady and may all your dreams be naughty ones. And If I can do anything to bring that about all you have to do is just ask,;)

Note Uggg. Tec by its nature is a silly bugger.

Been a very long day but so pleased to come to the inn and find SharingFantasies, Lovingfingers and Light_Shiva returned. Uggg & Raven still here. But, and I know no one will mind me writing this, there is one very special person us girls look forward to seeing here. That’s our host, that lovable rogue, the Chief, CG!

Thank you for your support CG. It’s very important to us.

Let me echo everything Sal said.

Busy reading up about the Plymouth Naval Base ready for Monday. CG & RT publicly I can tell the Inn we’ll be learning how to take command of landing craft. Later we have to take part in war games. There will be another couple of events you’ve probanly been involved in that I cannot post about. You know what I mean.

Forever Amber

Robyn sounds like you are going to have some challenges in joint operations. I'll wager a few of you might be feeling a bit under the weather by the time you get to the beach. ;)

I am pleased that the Inn can bring a smile to your face.:rose::kiss:

Thanks for your PM CG, seems you’ve done this many times. I was involved with the Lionesses under HSG’s command but this time, Wednesday, I’m in command myself, then it’s Sal’s turn on Thursday. Neither of us will be on much next week but we’ll read so we’ll know what you’re up to.

We’re turning orange

Oh I have done it once or twice before. I have also dropped off and picked up troops on more covert activities. Our job was to sneak you in and then sneak you pout if all goes well Robyn. ;)

Oh I have done it once or twice before. I have also dropped off and picked up troops on more covert activities. Our job was to sneak you in and then sneak you pout if all goes well Robyn. ;)

Funny you should say that ...

Pass on any news you can Robyn. I do worry about G G , HSG and the rest of the Lionesses and Lions when they are deployed.

Back