son of the isolated blurts thread!

A beverage of an adult nature . . . Something to soothe the nerves, calm the soul, and make you more pliable to my will . . . er, uh, I mean, relax and enjoy yourselves! *innocent look*



What the duece!?!? :eek:




Here, have a seat in my Nipple Lounger (read: Rapey Bouncy Castle).



tumblr_n8n70otZYJ1sjz7a3o1_1280.jpg




While I pour you another glass of Champagne, why not spritz on some of this lovely perfume I brought you, Khlöroh Phorm, by Chanel.



:eek:
 
I take offense! That is NOT a rapey castle, that is a very cozy repository for the sobrietory challenged of the feminine variety! They can drink as irresponsibly as they like and still find a safe place to rest their weary selves from those who would take ill advantage of them.

Of course, if they WANT to be taken ill advantage of, that can easily be arranged. *angelic look*
 
I finally broke down and took the kids to see Guardians of the Galaxy, and really loved it. Worth the $30 of bonus cash I found in a pair of jeans that had gone through the laundry. Yay!

Sleepy time for minxys now.
 
Hmm...open question. If I'm getting around a 100 emails a day from one person should I think I'm special or crazy stalker, better lock up the knife draw and carry a taser? :p
 
Hmm...open question. If I'm getting around a 100 emails a day from one person should I think I'm special or crazy stalker, better lock up the knife draw and carry a taser? :p

In the movies, it's a romantic comedy, in IRL, it's a stalker! :eek::eek:
 
You think? Do you suppose she might be dangerous? I think she's been trying to look into my real life data too.

If you're talking about Rainy, most definitely, she's dangerous! :eek: She's liable to rock the denim without notice! :eek:
 
I'll have you know, I rock the denim like nobody else. Fuck all you haters!

He's not talking about me. I only count 97 yesterday, and that includes a certain serengetti dwellers replies. That's the equivalent of what, a 5 minute conversation in real time I guess. *laughs* He must be referring to some other crazy stalker.

Oh, I'm not a hater, just sending out a word to the wise! :cool::eek:;):D
 
Don't make me go Double Denim on you. :mad: I will. I'll do it.

Hey, if you're going down on me, you're not going to all that denim! :devil:;):D

You were starting to scare Doogie, I was only trying to reassure him you weren't a stalker . . . Ok, not stalker like . . . Ok, that you wear stalkings . . . Wait, what?!?!? ;):D
 
WAIT!!! WHAT?!?!?!? Without a sleepy time buddy?!?!?! What are you thinking?!?!?!?!:devil:;):kiss:

I was thinking Zzzzzzzzzzz. Actually I got so freakin cold last night, I had to get up and don my fleece pjs and some socks. This is unprecedented. It must have been cold in here though since the cat leapt on my head at 3 am, and then crawled under the covers to snuggle and snooze.
 
^^^^^^^

Is that your Native American name? :p


I lost two of my red H's, the scores dipped to 4:48. *stomps foot and pouts*
 
I love dad humor. There used to be a thread about it on one of the forums. My dad was a stone cold goofball.

I think you could legally change your NA name to Waits with Carrots if you wanted to. It has a little more mystery to it. Are the carrots waiting for something, and you are keeping them company? Are you waiting for something while in the possession of carrots? What are you waiting for? Are the carrots a metaphor for something deeper?

Does it with Sheep is pretty, um, straightforward with the exception of what you are actually doing with said sheep.
 
Bourbon. yoiu B itchhj.

YOui're a fine drinmk, but a trrible mistresss.

fuckk!

Chicago is proviing to be promblematic for the welllllbeing of my liverr,


How many


Can i grt a wakeup cxall?
:cattail:
 
I imagine drunk Emerson would be quite hilarious. :D

The pulled pork barbecue I made yesterday for dinner was quite tasty but I HATE trying to clean that roasting pan. *sigh* It's been soaking with detergent all night and it's still being sticky and icky.
 
Last evening was the most fun I have had by myself for longer than I care to remember.
 
You know you spent too long rowing when it hurts to type.

Row, row, row yourself steadily cross the floor.
Merrily, wearily, huffily, puffily,
Workin on that core.

You know next time you are on that torture device you will be humming that to yourself. You're welcome.
 
If you keep doing that you will go blind. :D

What? Is someone there?

Who wrote that??

I'll have you know the fluid manipulation in question was not A) mine or B) bodily. Well, I know A for sure and I hope to heck B applies.
 
Back
Top