"THE WRONG TEXT MESSAGE" (Closed for Heartofcourage)

Chris was relieved when Gracie accepted his offer to leave the art gallery for someplace more private. He smiled at her when she decided on his place and when she latched onto his arm; he led her from the art gallery. As they walked out the door he got a knowing smiled from Jack. “Hurry back you two. I have a special section you haven’t seen yet.”

It seemed like an eternity for the valet to retrieve the car but once they were inside, he noticed her smile and he returned it. He was nervous and noticed she was too, playing with the hem of her red dress. Chris wasted no time getting the BMW out on the road and soon they were leaving the downtown area. He thought it was a bit amusing that she told him she wanted to go to his place and never asked where he lived.

He was about to tell her when she told him, “Chris, I really don’t hope that you think I’m…overly eager.” He noticed her cheeks turning red and then she added, “I just…I really like you.”

He turned left at the next intersection and headed for the long bridge that would take them to the other side of the river. “Gracie if you are over eager then we are in the same boat.” He chuckled at the remark and then added, “Ever since we talked on the phone I was hoping we would have something in common and I think we do. I like you Gracie and I hope this is the start of something special between us.”

He wanted to blurt out that he wanted her naked and in his bed but he bit his tongue. He didn’t want to mess anything up with Gracie. As they crossed the wide expanse of water, he wondered if what they had the other night would be as good in reality and not just a fantasy. From what he gathered from the evening so far they both wanted to test the waters. He thought that soon they both would either be swimming or sinking.

Leaving the bridge, he turned left again taking a darkened road along the river. There were very few street lights illuminating the roadway and as they traveled the darkened road, he glanced over to see a questioning look on her face.

“I’m not a mugger Gracie.” He thought for a moment and then added. “I live on the top of the hill to the right.” He pointed to an area up ahead where lights dotted the landscape. The houses were large dwellings overlooking the river and the lights of downtown. “I happened upon a good deal and couldn’t resist buying the house. I hope you like it.” He didn’t bother to tell her that he was rich and he could have afforded it without the deal. As he turned the sport car onto a narrow road that slowly climbed up the steep hillside, he wondered if she would like some of the art that adorned his place. Some of the paintings were quite erotic with couples in various suggestive poses.
 
It was a huge relief to hear Chris say that he was in the same situation as herself. She let out the breath that she’d been holding, turning to look at him with a smile as he headed across the large expansion bridge that would take them to the outskirts of the city. She briefly wondered where he was going as he turned off the bridge onto a darkened road along the river.

She glanced at him with a worried look, thinking that maybe she’d made a mistake by getting into his car. Then he assured her that he wasn’t a mugger and pointed towards an area up ahead where lights could be seen through the thick trees. He lived in Mountain Heights? The area was so exclusive that you had to have a million dollars to your name minimum to even think about buying land.

“Seriously?” She asked, the word bursting from her lips before she thought about it.

He turned the car onto a narrow road, climbing a hillside that afford her a breathtaking view of the city. Then she saw it. The house was beautiful, something out of her wildest fantasies. She stared in shock, her gaze turning back towards Chris as he parked and looked at her with a grin.

“Like it? It’s absolutely stunning, Chris.” She said, watching some unnamed emotion flash across his features. Had he never been told that before? Shame on his ex-girlfriend if she hadn’t, she thought. “Beautiful.”

She reached for the door handle, sliding out of the car and standing to look out over the trees as a soft breeze picked up. It was so quiet there, so peaceful. She could see why he snatched it up, especially if he had gotten it at a bargain price.
 
When Gracie complimented him on the house, telling him it was absolutely stunning, Chris laughed. “I’m glad you like the outside and you haven’t seen the inside yet.” When he got out of the car he walked to where Gracie was gazing at the landscape and the twinkling lights of the city in the distance. He put his arm around her shoulder joining her for moment to view the sights.

“I like the view up here Gracie. When they have fireworks over the fourth I have a front row seat. It is really quite amazing to watch the fireworks bursting in front of you. It is almost as if you can reach out and touch them.” He felt her shiver a little in the cool night air. “Let me show you the rest of house Gracie.”

When they got to the door he stopped and looked at her and then he laughed. “I do have to tell you Gracie I have a housekeeper to keep the place clean for me. I don’t want you to think I’m a neat freak.” He smiled at her and then chuckled as he said teasingly, “You know we men are all angular lines and harsh edges and not very good housekeepers.”

Chris led her into the large foyer and then into the rather spacious living area. He turned on some of the outer can lights around the room, adjusting the lighting to give off just enough light to give the room a soft sensual feeling. The curtains were open, giving them another view of the city below as he walked her to the large floor to ceiling windows.

He paused for a moment. The moment had arrived that he had hoped for all week. But he didn’t want to rush into something even though he was sure she would be willing, there was something that told him to hold back just a bit longer. But the kiss in the art galley only provided the ignition of the fire growing inside him. Turning to her, he took her into his arms.

He wanted to show her the rest of the house, the pool in the back yard, the Jacuzzi in the master bathroom and most of all, the large king size bed. The rest of the house tour would have to wait. There were no people around to gawk at them. It was just the two of them; alone with the twinkling lights of the city adding to the sensuality of the moment.

“Gracie I want to thank you for a wonderful night.” Dipping his head to her as he had done in the art gallery, he kissed her softly but with more passion than in the gallery. His hands wandered over her back and then down to her hips, pulling her agaisnt him.
 
Gracie was in awe as he put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her towards the house. She had a wry grin on her face, laughing softly as his joke about not seeing the inside of the house before she made her assumptions.

The inside of his house was immaculate but also warm. Unlike some large homes she’d been to, Chris had managed to make his home actually feel like one instead of a cold museum. It was beautiful and Gracie looked about with appreciation as he guided her towards the living room where a large window overlooked the city.

“Wow.” She said softly, looking down at the city and sighing softly at the breathtaking view. “You must love to unwind in here. I know I would.”

She laughed softly, her eyes turning towards his as he pulled her into his embrace. The moment suddenly turned serious, her heart racing as he looked down at her. He was going to kiss her. She wanted that more than anything in the world and she tilted her face to meet his as he dipped his head.

A whimper left her throat as he kissed her softly, the passion that he showed her threatening to drown her. He was such a wonderful man, she thought to herself as his hands wandered over her back and settled against her hips, pulling her firmly against his body. She could feel the hard ridge of his penis pressing against her belly and she shivered.

Looping her arms around his neck, she pulled him in closer, her lips parting to allow his tongue access to hers. The moment was perfect. The feeling mutual and Gracie wondered what would happen next. She knew where she wanted to end up, but it was really up to Chris.

When the kiss broke, she stared up at him, a smile on her face and her breath coming in quick gasps. “Has anyone told you that you’re an amazing kisser?” She asked softly, her hand coming to rest against his cheek. “You completely take my breath away.”
 
Chris heard the whimper from her lips as the kiss lingered and it was followed by moans of his own. Their sounds of lust mixed together as his lips pressed harder against hers. Feeling her lips open slightly, his tongue darted into her mouth to explore and tease her tongue.

Her lips were divine and the way her body molded against him sent little shivers up and down his spine. He let out another soft moan when she pressed her breasts against his chest. They felt so wonderful as she moved ever so slightly, rubbing them against him and she had to know that she was getting his more excited.

He laughed when she asked if anyone had told him he was an amazing kisser and then said he completely took her breath away. "Gracie you are the first one to tell me I'm a great kisser." He leaned down and kissed her more passionately for a moment. "Thanks for the compliment," he added when they broke the kiss.

He looked into her eyes and the telltale sign of lust illuminated them. He dipped down but instead of kissing her, he gathered her up into his arms. She was light as a feather and then he turned and began to walk to the rooms on the far side of the living area. There was no doubt in his mind where this was leading and he thought of them talking on the phone.

He walked into a spacious bedroom with a king size bed in the center. He carried her to the bed and then sat her on the edge of the bed. Taking her hands in his he half whispered, "Gracie we had such a wonderful time on the phone the other night. I have been looking forward to this moment all week. I have dreamed of touching you and you touching me in person and not over the phone."
 
The way that he looked at her made Gracie faint. It was like she was the only thing in Chris’s world and when he kissed her it was because he wanted her. She shivered as their lips met again and when the kiss broke, she could see something unnamed in his eyes.

She gave him a soft smile and gasped as he dipped down and suddenly lifted her into his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck, clinging to him as he walked through the living room towards bedrooms that she had yet to see.

Stepping into the spacious bedroom, her eyes were wide as she looked around the nicely decorated space with the king size bed in the very center. He placed her on the bed and took her hands in his, speaking to her in a hushed tone that told her of his need and desire. She blushed and gripped his hands tightly.

“Well…” She said softly, looking up at this man that wanted her more than anyone ever had before. “I think you need to start by undressing me. Then you can decide where you’re going to touch me first.”
 
Chris chuckled when she told him the way to start touching her was to get her undressed. "That is definitely a start," he laughed pulling her off the bed to stand in front of him. He turned her around to face away from him.

"The first thing we need to do is work on this zipper," he said playfully. The red dress fit Gracie perfectly and he had admired her all night long, wondering sometimes what she was wearing under her dress. Pulling the zipper revealed a black bra strap but no hooks or clasps. Slipping the dress down over her hips he let it drop to the floor. The bare skin of of her butt cheeks with the single strap of her thong staring at him.

Bending over to pick her dress up off the floor he smiled. Throwing the dress onto a nearby chair he put his hands around her waist, pulling her back against him. She had to feel his manhood pushing against her ass as his hands moved from her hips to capture her covered breasts. Nuzzling his head against the side of her neck he whispered seductively in her ear. "Hmmm I like what I see so far."

His lips kissed her neck while he looked over her shoulder to see his hands cupping and massaging her breasts still hidden from his view. He was in no hurry now that the initial step had been taken between them. The night was still early and there was no need to rush.

He continued to kiss her neck with small kisses, just enjoying the feel of her nakedness against him. One hand left a breast and traveled down her stomach to the top of the thin black thong. "God I love the you feel Gracie," he moaned while his hand slid down over the thin fabric to rub the outside of her sex.
 
There was something incredibly seductive about the way that Chris laughed as he pulled her from the bed to stand before him. She smiled at him briefly before she was turned away. Trembling, she sucked in a deep breath and sighed softly as she felt his fingers tug at the zipper to her dress. She could almost feel his eyes trailing down over her back and to her bottom.

As she stepped from the dress, he picked it up and threw it into a chair across the room. Then his hands were busy wrapping around her waist, pulling her back against his firm body. She let out a sigh as she felt his cock straining against his slacks and pressing against her ass. From the feel of it, he was as excited about this moment as she was.

His hands moved from her hips, across her sides until he was cupping her breasts. She whimpered as his nose nuzzled against her neck and his voice floated across her ear. He liked what he saw. She smiled, moaning softly as his lips kissed the sensitive flesh of her neck as his hands massaged the sensitive tissue of her breasts.

Her nipples were aching and rock hard, pressing into his palms as he took his time to slowly seduce her body. She had absolutely no regrets and no guilt as his lips kissed her neck with small, feather light brushes. She squirmed back against him as his voice sounded again, a moan rocking her to the core as his hand slowly trailed from her breast, down her belly, until he was cupping her pussy through her black thong.

“Oh!” She gasped as his fingers slid along the outside of her sex, teasing her as he played with her very receptive body. “Yes…” She hissed, her hips pressing against his fingers as he continued to stroke and tease.
 
The soft moans coming from Gracie encouraged him. She also seemed not in a hurry to get into the sack and fuck. Rather she was enjoying the feel of his hands on her body.

The wetness of her excitement dampened her thong and Chris smiled as he continued to rub slow circles on her outer lips. Pressing against the wet material, his finger just penetrated the outer lips. Not enough to delve deep into her sex or to touch her clit, but just enough to tease with thoughts of what was to come later.

"I love that you are wet for me Gracie," he said huskily into her ear.

His hand on her pussy pressed a little harder, drawing her hips back against him. He wanted her to feel the excitement he had as he slowly moved his hips against her ass cheeks, his cock hardening under the constraint of his underwear and slacks.

There would be more time to explore her lower region but now he wanted to see her naked breasts. Putting his hands on her shoulders, he turned her to face him. His eyes took in the lacy black bra while his hands moved to cup them again. "You are so lovely Gracie, I could stare at you all night."

But he had other things on his mind. His nimble fingers found the clasp of the bra and with a quick motion released her soft globes of flesh. "Ohhhh yess," he moaned. His fingers traced little trails over them as a shiver of lust coursed through his body. He lowered his lips to kiss the soft flesh taking his time to move from one to the other. He felt her body stiffen when his lips captured a hard nipple, drawing it into his mouth, delighting in how it fit so nicely.
 
Gracie pressed back against Chris’s hard body, sighing as his hand stroked over the outside of her thong. She whimpered, her head cradled against his shoulder as his fingers rubbed in slow, deep circles over her lips, more wetness soaking the fabric as he penetrated just slightly. Her hips jerked against his hand, a loud cry issuing forth as he teased her by not touching her clit, the hard little nub that was begging for his attention.

His breath whispered against her ear had her whisper again, his husky voice making her shiver. He then pressed his hand tight against her pussy, pressing her hips against the hard ridge of flesh that was pressing against her ass cheeks through the layers of his slacks and boxers.

“Oh, Chris…” She cooed as he pressed his hand against her shoulders, turning her until she faced him. The look on his face told her what he wanted and her gaze was drawn to the front closure of her bra as his fingers slowly made their way towards her.

She chewed her lower lip as he found the clasp and easily flicked her bra open. Her breasts bounced free, her dusky pink nipples standing at attention just for him as he moaned and stared at her like no man ever had before. She wasn’t disappointed at all as he traced his fingers over her breasts, a shiver coursing down her spine.

“Chris.” She whispered, gasping as he suddenly leaned forward and kissed her breasts one at a time before he captured a nipple and suckled on it most deliciously. “Yess!” She hissed, her fingers curling tightly in his hair, holding him against the breast that he was worshipping so intently.
 
Chris could only do one thing when Gracie curled her fingers in his hair, drawing his head tighter against her breast. His tongue flicked over the rock hard nipple captured in his mouth. When his tongue retreated, his teeth took over nipping at the very tip of the hard nub, drawing more moans from her lips.

He was not content to service one breast and soon she allowed his head the freedom to slide over the soft mound to the other breast neglected until now. As he delighted in nibbling at the other nipple bringing it to full mast, the thickening of his cock threatened to break through his trousers. He could spend a long time just devouring her body but he had a need too.

He pulled his head back and stood before her looking at her lust filled eyes. He was panting a little as he pulled her to him. Grabbing a fistful of her locks, he tilted her head upwards and then dipped his head crushing his lips to hers. He body felt great as his hands roamed freely on her back from her shoulders to her naked ass cheeks but there was a problem. Would she be as enamored with his body the way he was with hers?

He pulled back and gave her a very mischievous smile. "We have a problem Gracie." He saw the look of confusion in her eyes and her jaw opened slightly as if to speak. But before she could say anything, Chris continued. "I told you on the phone that I wanted to kiss you all over and make mad passionate love to you. And I will caress every inch of your lovely body but how can I finish making love to you when all you have on is your thong and I'm still completely dressed?'
 
As soon as Chris nipped her nipple between his teeth, she let out a cry of pleasure, moaning loudly as he moved from one breast to the other. Her knees felt like jelly and her thighs were shaking as he nibbled until she was squirming with extreme delight. She was in heaven and it was all thanks to the man that was currently worshipping her breasts.

As he pulled away and looked down at her, she moaned softly, her lips parting and her eyes heavy lidded. She was the picture of lust and need, ready for anything this man could throw her way. When he grabbed a fistful of her hair, she let out a hot whimper. She soon found her body pressed tightly against his as his head dipped to crush their lips together in a bruising kiss.

Her hands settled on his chest, curling into the fabric of his chest as his hand roamed freely along her back. As he gripped and squeezed her ass, she thrust her hips against the hard ridge of his cock, moaning into his lips as she felt the straining phallus begging for freedom.

As the kiss broke, she tried to follow him, groaning in disappointment as he smiled down at her with a cock grin. She frowned as he mention a problem and she briefly wondered if he’d had a change of heart. Then he mentioned undressing and she smiled, nodding as she pressed her lips against his throat, kissing the strong column of his neck as she worked the buttons of his shirt.

Once it was open, she brushed her hands across his smooth, muscular chest, pushing his shirt and coat to the floor. Taking a step back, she looked into his eyes and smiled, her hands drifting to his belt as she slowly started to undo it before moving to the snap of his pants.

“God, Chris, this is all so…arousing.” She whispered to him, her eyes locked in his as her finger pulled at the zipper of his slacks. “I’ve been thinking about this moment all week.”
 
The wide smile on her face was all Chris needed to see. A low moan emitted from his lips as her lips kissed the muscles of his neck. Her fingers quickly worked on the buttons of his shirt. The feel of her fingers on his muscular chest set off tingling sensations in his balls. He had thought about this moment for a week and now it was a reality.

She was looking at him, half naked, smiling at him. He saw the hardened nipples on her breasts staring at him as if inviting him to take up where he left off a few moments ago. But that would have to wait as her hands moved to his belt buckle. He wondered as she undid the belt and then put her hand on the snap that would open his trousers to her if she would like what was hidden underneath.

He groaned and his hips moved toward her a little as the snap opened and she told him she had been thinking about this moment all week. Would she be disappointed in what she found hidden?

The sound of the zipper sliding down sent another surge of lust through him. He put his hands on her shoulders and looked at her lust filled eyes. "I too have dreamed about this moment Gracie." All week he had thought about kissing and caressing every part of her body. But he also thought about what she would do with him and his cock. They had been pretty explicit on the phone but now they were together and sometimes reality is quite different than fantasy.

He felt her move a little closer and then he let out a gasp, his eyes closing as a shot of energy rushed through him as her hand snaked inside feeling his manhood for the first time. Was she pleased with what her hand found? He let out another groan as he opened his eyes to look at his lover, searching her face for approval.
 
Gracie’s hand slipped inside Chris’s pants and she felt his hard cock for the first time throbbing against her palm. She paused briefly, her eyes widening as she looked up at him with a slowly growing smile.

“God, Chris, I can barely get my fingers around this thing.” She said, laughing softly as she took a step back from him and brought his cock out for her eyes to view.

Standing at attention before her, his hard shaft was a thing of beauty. It was thick and heavy, throbbing for her attentions and she let out a little moan of pleasure at the very sight of him so aroused. Never had she seen a man in such a state before and the thought turned her on more than he’d ever know.

She glanced from his cock to his eyes, a smile on her face as she pressed a kiss against his lips before she slowly kneeled before him. Face to face with his handsome erection, she slowly pulled his slacks and boxers down until they pooled at his feet, leaving her with nothing in her way.

She slowly leaned forward, moaning at the first touch of the spongy head against her lips. She parted them, her tongue flicking out to collect the glistening drop that was pooling on his tip. When she felt him shiver, she sighed and ever so slowly leaned forward to take the monster between her lips.
 
Chris watched her as she got her first look at his cock. She seemed very pleased and the smile on her face seem to say it all. He was a bit surprised when she kissed him but then slipped down to her knees.

He easily slipped out of his trousers and boxers and then stood before her, his cock hard and waving in front of her face. It seemed like she was studying his manhood for a moment and then she leaned forward taking the tip of his cock between her lips.

His moans mixed with hers as she put the head against her lips. A shiver of excitement ran up and down his spine as he surveyed his cock and then her tongue flicked at the pre-cum. He groaned louder and his hands found the strands of her hair when she opened her mouth to receive him.

"Ohhh Gracie your lips feel so fucking good on my cock," he moaned. His fingers gripped her curls tighter as he watched her move her mouth further onto his cock. "That's it Gracie take my cock, it is all yours to enjoy." It was such a erotic sight to watch his cock disappear from view until she could not take any more. Then as she withdrew her mouth, his cock glistened in the soft light.

This was unbelievable. Barely a week ago they were strangers and then because of an errant phone number, they met and now were in his bedroom about to give each sensual pleasures. His breathing became a bit more harsh as he watched her, one hand on his cock, lightly stroking it while her mouth and tongue danced on the stiff pole.

His groans grew louder and for now he let her have her way with him. But he knew that soon he would have her on the bed and his lips and fingers would be exciting her.
 
Gracie shivered as his fingers settled tightly into her curls. She loved a man that knew what he wanted and wasn’t afraid to show her how to do it. She moaned around his cock, the vibrations shaking his sensitive flesh as she slowly worked herself over his cock. She sighed, pulling off to look at the glistening shaft as she caught her breath.

“So good.” She purred as she took him back between her lips, her tongue swirling around the sensitive underside of his cock as she took the base of it in her hand and started to lightly stroke him.

She wanted to bring him pleasure. She wanted him to lose control. Most of all, she wanted him to see that she was worth his time. She really liked Chris and something in her bones told her that this was a relationship that could really make it in the long run. The thought made her body dance with joy.

His moans grew louder and louder, bouncing off the walls of the room and surrounding them with an erotic symphony. She watched his face intently, not wanting to make him cum too soon. No, she wanted to drive him to the very edge of pleasure and back him off that cliff.
 
“Hmmm ohhh fuck yes,” he moaned when Gracie took him deep in her mouth. His old girlfriend, Stacey, had never sucked his cock this way. She normally got him hard and then wanted him to fuck her. But Gracie was very different. She was acting as though she thoroughly enjoyed making love to his cock.

Perspiration formed on his body as the fire within him blazed hotter. He wanted to throw her on the bed and ravage her body but at the same time his feet were struck to the floor as her lips and hand caressed his stiff cock.

When she looked up at him, he groaned his approval and then called out. “I want you so much Gracie. I want to kiss and make love to your body and then slip my hard cock deep into your pussy.” He knew she was in control right now and that was ok with him. Soon he would be the one in control and she would have no way to stop him when he took his time.

His fingers tightened in her long red curls guiding her but not really guiding her. He was enjoying her lips slipping on and off his cock and he let out a long moan when her lips slid deliciously down the length of his shaft nipping at the under side. His knees felt a little weak when she reached the base of his cock. "Do you like my hard cock baby? When we were on the phone you told me you loved my hard cock and wanted it in your hot pussy." He was breathing harder as she seemed to take her time.

“That’s it Gracie,” he said breathlessly. “Lick up and down my cock and suck on my balls. I can't wait to fill your hot pussy with my thick cock.” His eyes watched her closely, realizing she was taking her time, content to enjoy him. But her enjoyment was beginning to drive him nuts. His balls were filled with his seed ready to explode if she so desired. “Just remember when it’s your turn paybacks are a bitch.” He tired to laugh at his joke but instead a wanton lustful animalistic sound filled the room.
 
Gracie shivered as he described all the erotic things that he wanted to do to her, his cock throbbing on her tongue as she continued to suck on his hard shaft. She moaned as his fingers tightened in her hair, guiding her at a pace and pressure that he seemed to enjoy.

She pulled her lips off his cock, her lips kissing down the length and nipping at the underside as he moaned with need and pleasure. Reaching the base she licked from root to tip, gasping at the questions that he was asking.

“I love you cock, Chris.” She whispered, her tongue following the path that he had set out for her. “God, babe, you’re so sexy. I can’t tell you how wet I am for you right now.” She moaned, her lips sealing around his balls as she sucked on each heavy globe, nipping at the underside as he promised retribution.

“Hmmm…I’ll look forward to that.” She purred, sitting back on her heels and looking up at him with a grin on her face. His cock was most certainly a thing of wonder and she loved having her lips on it, but she wanted more. Wrapping her hand around his shaft, she started to slowly pump his cock, the thrust of his hips telling her that she was in complete control.

"You like this, babe?" She asked innocently, her eyes batting at him as she laughed softly.
 
“Ohhh fuck yes I love that,” he moaned loudly as her hand methodically pumped his cock.

He looked down into her lust filled eyes and then watched her hand sliding up and down his shaft. The sensations building up in his balls were becoming more insistent as the fire inside him now roared. The heat inside was consuming him and he knew he was fact approaching the point where he could not stop the impending explosion.

It would be her choice to stop now and let him tease her body or to bring him to the point of exploding. He tried to push his cock toward her but she just smiled and laughed, her hand pumping a little harder. Chris knew she had the upper hand right now and she was teasing him, wanting him to get to the edge of the orgasmic cliff. Would she let him surrender to his orgasm or would she hold off, making him pant and beg for her to let him climax.

His breathing was rough and ragged as he tried hard to hold off exploding. “Do you want to watch my cock explode Gracie? Because if you do, you doing a fucking great job of getting me ready to give you a shower.” He was fast approaching the point where all sensible thinking would cease. Gasping for breath, his continuous moans became louder and then he called out in a breathless voice, “I want to fuck you so bad right now. I want to stuff my cock deep in your mouth. Suck me Gracie. Make my cock quiver in your mouth!!!”

He watched her lean toward his throbbing cock. As she moved close he said in a hoarse whisper, “I’m going to tease your body until you are begging me to let you cum. And when I’m done teasing the hell out of your body, I’m going to fuck you.” He was trying to taunt her but it was becoming clear that she was going to drive him over the edge.
 
Gracie shivered at the words that came from Chris’s lips. She took in the sight of his body shivering with desire, his chest heaving as he tried to hold off the impending explosion. She let out a moan as he mentioned watching his cock explode and she nodded her head at the very suggestion.

She wanted him to cum. There was nothing sexier to her then the moment that a man let loose of his control. His moans were loud and constant, his voice breathless, and his body very needy. She could feel his cock pulsing in her palm as she continued to stroke him and when he suggested that she stuff his cock back into her mouth, she obliged.

Her lips parted around the head of his cock once more, a moan leaving her as he described what he would do to her once she was in bed. She flicked her eyes up the length of his body, her tongue swirling around his hard shaft as he promised to fuck her after he’d teased her. She had no doubt that he would, but first she was going to make him cum.

Reaching between his legs, her hand gently took his sack and started to massage the heavy balls. She felt his body tightened and she bobbed her head in time with her squeezing, knowing that he was going to empty his seed in her mouth. She wouldn’t disappoint him by snubbing her nose at his gift. She was going to take every drop and beg for more.
 
Chris was losing all sense of reality. The only thing on his mind was trying to delay the inevitable explosion that was about to erupt from his cock. He wanted her lips around his cock and he wanted to stuff his cock deep into her pussy all at the same time but feeling his cock deep in her hot pussy would have to wait. "I can't wait to fuck you," he gasped as her mouth suck on the sensitive tip. She was teasing him, taking him to the edge then backing off. But now there was no way she could back off all the way. He was close ..... oh so close to exploding.

He let out an animalistic moan when her lips took his cock back into her mouth again. His ass cheeks clenched tight as the sensations in his cock and balls were becoming more unbearable. He looked into her smoldering seductive eyes which conveyed so much lust. His hands reached again for her long red curls, his fingers grabbing a fistful of hair as he mouth covered his manhood. He was mesmerized by the way his cock slid in and out of her lips.

When she grabbed his balls and tenderly squeezed the aching balls, he knew he it would not be long before he erupted. He watched her head bob faster on his cock while her eyes looked up at him. She knew she had him right where she wanted him. It was one of those moments that if she had asked for the world he would have promised her anything.

His hips joined the rhythmic of her mouth and then he knew the time had come. His breathing was ragged and shallow as the sensations built up to the point where he couldn’t hold back any longer. Breathing hard, he said in a gasping breath. “Ohhh fuck Gracie I can’t hold back any longer. Ohhhh God I’m going to cum.”

There was no stopping the torrent of seed erupting from his cock. He looked down at Gracie, amazed that she kept his cock buried deep in her mouth. His hips jerked back and forth as each spasm of his cock sent his creamy seed into her mouth.
 
Gracie moaned as she felt his hips start to thrust against her lips, his cock sliding easily into her mouth as he panted out that he was ready to cum. She nodded her head in understanding, humming around his length as the first shot landed heavily on her tongue. She sighed, purring in contentment as the second and third followed soon after.

She drank whatever he offered her, the salty liquid like heaven in her mouth. She didn’t know it was possible for a man to taste so good, she thought to herself as she listened to Chris’s moans and groans. She had also grown incredibly wet and it was a struggle to keep on her task and not reach down to sink her fingers into her wet folds.

As his hips started to slow in their motion, Gracie allowed his cock to pop free, a smile on her face as the grip in her hair loosened and he looked like a man who was well spent.

“God, Chris, that’s so sexy.” She purred as she licked and cleaned his cock, enjoying every last drop. "You taste like heaven and make me want to beg for more."

Where had that statement come from, she wondered to herself as she gently sat back on her heels, watching his face as he tried to gather his thoughts. She had never been a person who was overly sexual, but with him it just felt right.
 
Chris smiled down at the lovely sight of Gracie taking all of his seed. When she was satisfied that she had taken all he had to offer, her lips released his cock. He glistening cock bobbed near her lips and he saw the smile on her lips. Stacey had liked to get his cock hard but she didn’t’ relish the thought of taking his sperm down her throat. But here was Gracie, the sexy woman he met over the phone seemingly liking his seed.

He gasped as her lips returned to his still sensitive cock, licking and kissing it until all his seed was cleaned up. He chuckled when she said, "You taste like heaven and make me want to beg for more."

Pulling her to her feet he embraced her. Looking into her lustful eyes, he let out a small laugh. “Ohhh you don’t have to worry about begging. I plan to make you beg for release and I assure you dear Gracie that there will be plenty of time later for you to beg for more of my delicious seed.”

The words he spoke indicated that he thought their relationship would grow and there would be other more exciting things to explore. Was it presumptuous of him to assume there would be a future for them? He wasn’t sure but the way the evening was starting out, it was a good sign.

He leaned down to kiss her, tasting his own juices on her lips. His tongue sliced into her mouth, seeking and finding her tongue. Her lips returned the favor, her tongue the willing opponent in this silent war. Her body pressed hard against his and he felt the hard nipples of her breasts brushing back and forth on his chest. His hands drew her tight against him and he could tell from her body language that she was still unsatisfied and wanted some stimulation of her own.

He pulled back, breathing a little hard and looked at her. “I think the time has come to make you more comfortable.” He guided her to the middle of the large king size bed. “Let’s get you nice and comfortable so I can tease that gorgeous body of yours and hear you beg for release.”

He hovered over her, on his hands and knees, just taking in her body the way an animal who has captured his prey takes time to survey what it’s about to devour. “Hmmm such lovely breasts,” he commented as his tongue licked over one mound before settling on a hard nipple pointing straight up at him. His hand roamed over her body while his lips and tongue worshipped one breast before moving onto the twin waiting impatiently for the same treatment.

Only the tips of his fingers touched her body and he could feel tiny goose bumps forming on her skin. As he sucked on a nipple, his hand slid down the outside of her thigh and then moved to the inside. Working his way upward toward what he knew was a very wet pussy, he was careful not to touch it. The time would come shortly when he would have the pleasure of tasting her but for now it was a slow foreplay to get her ready for his lips and tongue.
 
Gracie instantly rose to her feet as he circled his arms around her. He seemed immensely please at what she’d just done. She grinned, a blush covering her cheeks as he laughed softly and promised her a world of delights. She quivered at the very thought of being made to beg and she let out a soft moan beneath her breath.

Then he kissed her. God, this man truly knew how to make a woman weak at the knees. She clung to him, her arms wrapping around his shoulders as his tongue sought entrance into her mouth, teasing hers to play. She moaned fully now, pressing against his body as his arms wrapped around her tightly.

When the kiss broke, she was breathless, panting in deep gasps as he guided her towards the middle of his king sized bed. She lay back and let him look his fill as he hovered over her body, his eyes flicking over the length of her naked curves. The moment that his tongue touched her flesh, she whimpered and started to squirm.

“God, Chris….” She moaned as he sucked on her nipple, pulling it into a sharp peak before he moved to the other. “That’s it, baby.”

His fingers were caressing down her side and inside her thigh. She rolled her hips as he drew near to her pussy but she was disappointed when he didn’t touch it, pulling away before he started to suckle on her nipples again. It was maddening and incredibly delicious at the same time.
 
Chris lifted his head from her delicious breast, looking to see her eyes partially closed. Her long red curls were splayed out over the pillow and Chris thought she looked like so stunning and alluring lying on his bed. He felt a sensation in his cock just looking down her Gracie. It all seemed like a dream that they found each other by accident. He wondered how she would react to some other more sensual delights that he had in mind. But now was not the time to think about scarves, and ropes and other toys. Tonight was a time to explore and tease. Later he would approach her about other sensual delights he had in mind.

“I want you Gracie. I want to feel my cock in your pussy but there is something more special first.”

He scooted between her legs, his semi-erect cock hanging between his thighs. Soon it would be erect, ready to please her. It would take some time to recover but in the meantime he had other more pleasant things on his mind.

“You did such a great job sucking my cock Gracie and I can only return the favor by sucking and licking your pussy.” He looked down at the glistening lips, smiling as her hips arched seductively off the bed. “Hmmmm it seems you need some attention.”

Bending down, he kissed each breast, sucking on the rigid nipple before trailing his lips downward across her taut stomach. He felt her hips rotating against his hands when he grabbed them while his lips moved closer to her sex. “So lovely,” he murmured when his lips finally reached their goal.

He barely kissed the edges of her lips and then his tongue slipped inside to feel the heat of her sex. “Ohhhh yes so lovely,” he whispered as his tongue began to slide up and down the length of her slit, loving the taste of her juices. He felt her hands grab his hair when his tongue returned to the top and then began to dance lightly over her swollen clit.
 
Back
Top