The Catacombs of the China Pearl

The silken ropes slide over her body and slowly work their way up tightening and putting more strain on her shoulders as it reaches her upper arms. As the knots are cinched tight, she flexes against the rope, testing the limits of how much she can move and finds no respite in it's tension around her arms.

His hands turn her and watches with curiosity as his fingers position knots in ... very suggestive places and force her already exposed breasts to thrust even more in the lacing of cords.

She eyes him warily at the command and slowly shifts her weight, using her feet to move aside the littered clothing and then to spread her legs. The movement causing the knots to rub and dance against her nipples as he breasts strained against the rope...

If... I'm all tied up... should I be calling you master here?

Last edited:
V T Spreads her legs her eyes bright is it with fear or excitement or both. This intelligent beauty has a strong submissive turn one that has always attracted me and now her sweetly asked question.

Is that your desire Miss V T that I be the Master and you the pet?

As she stands there her body displayed for my pleasure I take a spreader bar and lash her dainty ankles to it.

Do you trust me Miss VT?.......... Kneel.

My hands are there to guide and support VT in her submission if thast is her desire.

She attempts shrug with the ropes around her arms, the motion causing her breasts to rub aggravatingly against her binding...

What is it you desire?

She asks back with an impish smile that cuts through the flush of her cheeks. She shifts her weight some more as the spreader bar forces her legs a mite wider than she had at first.

She slowly nods at the question of trust and at the command, she glances at him with apprehension before her knees bend and his hands support her and help lower her to her knees without falling.

V T's trust is rewarded ands I ease her to her knees.

For you to be my sub Miss VT

Her question answered I bind her wrists to the spreader bar her back arched back. now the long cord is drawn between Her wide spread thighs and her moist pussy. a knot place over her throbbing clit.

I answered your question now answer mine Miss V T

I tower over my bound beauty. wondering if leather should come to caress this executively displayed beauty.

Then there is only one answer to your question, Master.

She shifts as the ropes force her to arch her back, displaying her breasts for his view and pleasure. She shivers lightly as the knot brushes against her sensitive bundle of nerves. She feels the first jolt of pleasure through her body, causing a slight tremor, making her the knot dance all the more across her pearl as her breasts chafed against the knots of her upper body.

It starts a spiraling affect as her body squirms as a result of the knots, making them rub more insistently against her... only to make her squirm all the more. A soft whimper is heard as she tries to still her body from the insistent touch that slowly arouses her.

Is my little kitten getting aroused.?

The sweet intoxicating fragrance of V T's arousal hangs as a condemnation of her darker desires as she is bound and helpless. her supple young body aroused on display and her skin the most delightful shade of crimson for her glistening pussy has already given me my answer.
I draw the final cord from between V T's heaving breasts. double it and then let it trail seductively over her bound figure.[/i]

Shall I lash you till you cum Kitten?

She drops her gaze and once more allows her hair to hide her embarrassment. The rope between her thighs now slightly moist from the dew of her sex... The musky scent of her arousal hangs in the air and she knows that he needs no answer.

Her eyes glance up to the riding crops, the floggers and other whips hung along the wall with both fear ... and curiosity. 'Lashed till she came' Was that possible? Her gaze lingered for a moment longer before quietly whispering.

I'm willing to try master.

Last edited:
I smile at V T's answer my head lowers and my lips meet hers in a sensually arousing a d seductive kiss.

That please me Kitten. but not leather to night but this silken cord with its two little knots.

Would you like to feel its caress as it slithers over your breasts and nipples to cascade down over your quivering belly to your silken thighs?

my voice low making V T concentrate to hear each word to see and feel them in her mind's eyes

Then there stinging kiss setting your body on fire with desire. is that what you want kitten?

Her lips match him eagerly in her hunger and when he breaks... taunts her with what might come, she smiles impishly and answers softly...

Do your worst then... let me taste that dark chocolate blend of bitter sweetness.

The first caress of silken cord plays along the contours of your breasts to tease the silken perfection of your inner thighs then a sharp crack as I flick my wrist and the silken tongue dances over your hot wet pussy and there is fire in its kiss.

I know each caress, each stinking kiss will set my sexy kitten squirming and with each little motion the devilish knots will stoke the fires of her darkest passions I smile as I know my kitten will scream in ecstasy sooner or later.

Dose kitten want another lash?

My hand poised the cord waiting for V T's Answer.

A sharp intake of breath punctuates the air with the first sting of the rope. She flinches at the bite making the rope rub against her in an agonizing crisscross of pleasure. The pleasure quickly overwhelms the sting as she forces her body to settle into it's stasis once more. She arches a brow at CG and grins...

I said do your worst... keep going until I scream... and believe me you will work for it.

Her words were soft as they taunted him. She closed her eyes and forced herself to take deep breaths as she tried to anticipate the next fall of the rope.

there is fire in VT's eyes. not the fire of defiance but a fire born of dark lust and desire a fire so unholy that this little innocent is taunted by it even as she taunts me with her words. and yet that gorgeous supple body proudly arches for the next blow.

Crack

The lash exploded on V T's pussy the next three came in quick succession blazing fire in the girl's loins then maddeningly nothing and she was empty alone with only her bindings for comfort. Then it began a slow seduction of her mind and body to the darker pleasures. The poor girl never knew if the next fall would be a sweet silken caress or the biting sting of the cord as it licked at her most delicate and private parts. there was no way to prepare all V T could do was embrace what he chose to give her.

Another Kitten?

A small whimper escapes her resolute facade as the sting of the rope comes to burn the junction of her thighs. The scorching bite spreads like wild fire across her loins, making her all the more sensitive to that knot that rubs against her.

The blaze of pain blends beautifully with the pleasure drawn from her thighs as each flinch brings a jolt of pleasure with the bite of pain. Her loins warmed as she began to move ever so slightly to encourage the stimulation across her pearl.

She cringes as the rope touches her... glides gently over her body as it laps against her skin. It's smoothness giving an alluring sense of sensuality as well as grating on her nerves... When would the next one come? He stayed his hand as she slowly rocks against the rope between her thighs and a soft... barely audible moan escapes her lips.

More.

The single word is demanding, spoken not as a request but a command even though her voice is breathy with her arousal. Her mouth is slack as she breaths in gulps of air. Breaths that come quick, followed with the rise and fall of her breasts and the subsequent chafing against her nipples...

MORE

that single word spoken so softly yet so demandingly tells me of my little kitten's dark desire, the burning churning need that burns within her. that sweet and now not so innocent young body hungering for the dark sinful pleasure. her sweet nectar pooling o the stone floor between V T's wide spread thighs. those sweet soft t eyes begging pleading for what she so desperately needs.

Crack, crack, crack

the naughty kitten got what she demanded and again he stills his hand and waits for her to speak. Even as the little beauty is trembling on the edge the pleasure she demands now almost in her grasp

The heat of her body warms the stone floor as the rope comes down hard once more. This time it's last lash draws a cry from her lips. It's a cry that resonates off of the walls of stone and echo with the subsequent pleasure that comes after the bite of the rope.

Her sex is ablaze with the burn and the quivering of her body quickly makes it's blend with the pleasure that slowly builds in her loins. The cry fades into a moan as she moves and the knots do their wicked work in lowering her defenses.

Her facade drops as her brows furrow from both the pain and pleasure...

More...

The edge in her voice is completely overwhelmed by the laced desire... the same word that once was a command... now becomes a plea.

V T is radiant her supple young body glistening with a fine sheen of sweat, taking on the golden hues of the flickering torch light. Her sweet rip lips parted, the room echoes with her sweet cry of submission. The bravado of her facade swept away by the tempest of her dark longing and sinful desire. Her stunning young body straining against her bounds reveling in the dark pleasure the knots bring her. as she withers, bucks, and trembles with that sensually seductive dark pleasure.

More...

The edge in her voice is completely overwhelmed by the laced desire... the same word that once was a command... now becomes a plea.
My hand stills, my lips press to her parched lips, a long sensual kiss to fan V T's dark passions.

"Of course Kitten!"

Crack,

The silken cords licks at V T's hot little pussy pressing her closer to the edge to the dark abyss that promises such pleasure.

crack, crack

Mercilessly the cords firry tongue licks at V T's tortured nipples.

" You may cum now if you wish Miss V T ."

My voice a darkly whispered command that matches the bound beauty's own dark desires and needs.

Halo wanders down the stairs to the dungeon, her stomach doing nervous flip flops as she hears the sound of her friend's screams. She's almost afraid to enter but she watches from behind a pillar...

Once more the smooth rope came to taste her skin, lighting the same blaze of pleasured anguish across her being as each lash drew a cry from the undertone of her moans.

Alternating between kiss and bite, the lash stoked the flames of her need, pausing only long enough to dull into an ache before biting once more. The sweat pours from her as she strains and struggles against the rigorous restraints, each quiver, each tremble bringing her ever closer to the edge. It is an edge she fights to keep at bay... not yet... not yet... She would not scream for him... not yet...

" You may cum now if you wish Miss V T "

His low purr in her ears nearly tipped the scale as she threw her head back with a wild toss of her ebony mane.

"No." The rasped defiance rang from her lips and ricocheted the walls of the cavern. It was a defiance that belied the rage of sensations across her body, a body that would tip and crash into the dark endless pool of pleasure at the lightest touch of the scales...

"No."

The rasped defiance rang from her lips and ricocheted the walls of the cavern.
That defiance brought a smile to my face. So the little kitten would not take the easy way out to be released by simple permission to embrace the swirling dark pleasure that engulfed her supple young body.

" Such a naughty kitten."

My fingers ensnare V T's rich ebony mane, her head jerked back, my lips crushing to hers, knots biting into taunt throbbing rosebud nipples, silken cords drawing tight to assault a knew the burning passion, her tortured clit. That savage kiss possessing the young bound beauty, then she is denied that sweet passion as I stand and the silken cord comes once more to sensually caress and seduce V T's body. then the firry tongue licking nipping and biting at her4 nipples and pussy. not an inch of her supple young body is shared from her shoulders to the sole of her feet her alabaster skin stripped in a delicate lacey work of crimson stripes as her passions are fanned as the dark abyss rushes up to meet her to claim her body and soul. Bound, vulnerable, free to submit, to embrace the dark pleasure

The silken cords tighten around her abused body forcing a moan from her lips into his kiss. The rope comes down... at first gentle as it's caress and promised bite make her whimper.

One would have been enough to push her over as she writhed in pained ecstasy, the ringing cry peaked it's pitch into the scream of her climax... but he did not stay his hand. Another... and another and another. Each stroke forcing the tormenting stimulation of knots. The cord comes down. Alternating between kiss then bite... caress, then sting. Each lash leaving crimson trails of fire to patchwork her pale skin.

Scream rolled into scream as her release was consumed by the rise of a second summit. The dark catacombs resonated with her voice, it's echo blending in harmony with hers until her voice could no longer be deciphered from it's symphony.

It took several long moments to realize that he had stilled his torment. So consumed by the darker hues of pleasure... drowned in the aphrodisiac of dark chocolate, the perfect blend of bitter sweetness...

Such sweet music the cries of ecstasy that flow from VT's lips. the way her body like a budding flower stretching for the light, VT arches to the cord's sensual caress and seductive firry kiss. Those soft eyes smoldering with dark passion The catacombs resonated with her voice, it's echo blending in harmony with hers until her voice could no longer be deciphered from it's symphony.

My shirt is soaked with sweat my arms heavy and a smile bows my lips. Miss VT certainly did make me work to have her cum just from the silken cords. Slowly my hand moves to the last knot tied as my fingers start to work it loose to now release V T from her bondage.

Did you enjoy your first lesson Miss VT?

Perhaps a massage now to ease the pain?

Her breath comes in ragged gasps and she cringes as the heaving rise and fall of her breasts bring untold torments to her frayed nerves. She sighs in relief and closes her eyes as he begins to untie the knots of her restraints.

Yes... I did enjoy it. Thank you.

At the offer of a massage, her eyes flew open. Her entire body craved... needed it ...but...

What about you and your desires and needs...

She looked up at him for a moment before leaning to nuzzle her face to his groin. She grimaced at the strain it placed on her body and the rippling pain of possible cramps, grateful that the position hid her face from his view. She slowly returned to her position when her facade was back in place, allowing him to continue untying her.

Miss VT knelt there bound with a look of utter contentment as she tried to steady her breathing. There was a shy sweet tone to her voice as she thanked me for her lesson. her eyes demurely lowered and yet when I offered her a massage those soft eye flew open with a shimmering joy at the prospect.

What about you and your desires and needs... Her concern was touching and before I could answer Miss VT takes me by surprise as she seductively nuzzles her face to my groin. My hand instinctively goes to VT's dark matted hair and I slowly stroke her hair. before she once more rise to kneel before. me.

" I think my needs can wait till you have had a massage VT."

My fingers work the knots free. slowly the process is reversed dainty ankles freed hands loosed from the bar. arms surrounding and supporting as I ease her to her feet. I can feel the flutter of pain that ripples through VT as she stands and I hold her tightly in the security of my arms till the spasm passes.

" Are you ready to have your arms unbound VT?

She nodded slowly as he told her that his desires could wait...
If you say so...

She braced herself against him for support as her legs trembled under her weight. After the trembling slowly eased, she looked up and kissed his cheek before answering.

Yes please.

The soft caress of VT's lips to his cheek. the press of her moist body to his and the intoxicating fragrance of her arousal had him doubting if her really could wait. Yet V T need that massage very badly and her needs could not wait.

Turn around then kitten.

He stepped back from the seductively tempting body and waited till she turned her back to him. It was only then that He began to unlace the cords that Bound VT's arms. As each knot surrendered to his fingers he pressed a kiss to her silken flesh. Kisses floated down her arms till at last all that remained was the first knot he had tied to bind his willing little sub. he undid that simple square knot and Miss V T was free to fly, fly from him and the catacombs. Slowly he turned her in his arms lifted her wrist to his lips and pressed one last kiss to her flesh.

A hot oil massage Kitten?

A hand held out to lead her to the rack.

Back