The Catacombs of the China Pearl

Halo nods and smiles, "I think I would indeed like that, Master. I do adore giving and recieving..." a deep, soft sigh as her deliciously achey nipples recieve the attentions they need.
 
The soft purr of Halo’ voice, the little gasp as my teeth rake across her nipples pleases me.
I kiss each wrist as I set them free my mouth crushes down on hers claming the sweetness of her mouth. Her ankles freed I lead her to the little padded horse. A row of paddles hang on the wall next to it.


Halo select a paddle or would you prefer my bare hand?
 
"Ah, Master, your hands are good for so many things. Why don't we utilize them?" she asks with a naughty laugh as he pushes her into position and begins to tie her down.
 
Such a sweet taunting little vixen Halo is my lips bow at her seductive suggestion even as I push gently yet firmly to the horse for her to mount.


So true my little vixen and perhaps we should explore all their uses ?

I position Halo’s tummy on the back of the horse it’s wide enough to support her from her seductive hips, to just shy of her firm young breasts. her knees rest on a little padded shelf, her arms hang down as I bind them to the front legs of her mount. My hand run lovingly over her firm rump as I spread her knees and bind her legs so she is open and vulnerable to my sliest whim.

CRACK

My hand comes down sharply on that so tempting firm little rump


Tell me what you desire Halo?

my fingers lightly trace my crimson hand print on her pale soft skin.
 
She doesnt cry out but bites her lip and grimaces at the sharp whack to her behind but soon the warm tingling begins as she knows his handprint was left behind.

Tell me what you desire Halo?

She shivers and replies in her sexiest voice, "I desire to please you. Master."
 
Halo’s stifled little whimper the way her firm ass heats under my hand. I love the little shivers as my fingers play across her firm flesh slowly dips to slide the length of her moist folds.

I grin at her softly purred answer.


Ah but what I asked is what you desired Halos? What needs do you have?


I roll her little clit under my finger. For her torment pleases me
 
She understood now. He wasn't just asking her to play a role but to honestly tell him her needs. "I..." she began with an almost shy pause before boldly replying, "I want to feel your fullness, all of your big cock in my cunt!" she said. "But, for starters....I want you to make me cum..." Suddenly, remembering her place again she added, "....Master."
 
My smile broadens as Halo slowly realizes that this is no a game. The tremor in her voice the little confession all pleas me.

So you want me to make you cum 1st Halo? Shall it be sugar with spice my dear?

my fingers give Halo a teasing taste of what she wants
 
Halo squirms under her restraint, moaning softly in response to the teasing.
 
At halo’s gasp and mewling I smile.

Cat got your tongue Halo?

My hand comes down on her firm ass a sweetly sing caress then my fingers again dip with in her fold to torment and please her as I teach Halo the meaning of the sugar of my finger’s caresses and the hot spice of my hand upon her ripe ass.
 
She can barely stand how he teases her. Her heat is building quickly and her moisture could be felt by his hands as well as scenting the room with female musk.
 
HAlo all you have to do as ask so very nicely and I shall grant you what you desire but it must be very nicely.


I continue the sugar& spice but just dening Halo her climax
 
"Master...." she breathes between gasps and grunts, her body bucking wildly in it's quest for release, "...please...take me now!"
 
"Master...." the word takes on new meaning as Halo gasps buck and withers under my assault her sweet folds glistening and ready
a sharp spank and I thrust forward impaling her lust on my shaft.


Is this what you want Halo to be taken to be ravished, to be bent to my pleasure?
 
He shoves his cock into her unceremoniously, and to the hilt and she nearly cums just from the instantanious overwhelming sensation of it all. She is without words for several hard thrusts before she asnwers he question in a voice which rasps with her desire, "Yes, yes Master...I want you to fuck me, use me...I am yours." she admits, bowing her head as he moves his cock in and out, his hands grasping her flesh roughly, with total need for possession.
 
Halo’s Gasp as I take her the way she titters on the edge of her climax with just that one demanding thrust pleases me. Her gasped admission of her dark desires brings a savage thrust as I impale her on my lust for her…..WHAP My had comes soundly down on her heated little ass that glows so bright from my earlier loving a attentions.

Halo my sweet you may not cum till I grant you permission!

I thrust deeply into her sweet hot cunt. Each thrust impaling her more deeply until my sac slaps her inner thigh with each thrust
 
She could hear the sounds of their bodies slapping against one another, the wetness of his cock slipping in and out of her cunt, their shared grunts and moans and her own heart pounding in her ears as he fucks her hard, just how she loves it. Halo knows she will cum soon from this but doesn't care even if he punishes her, she knows she'll love it. Her responses to his commanding tone are simple mewls of animalistic ecstasy.
 
How I love, Halo’s, soft mewl her gasps sighs, moans as her ravishing young body buck, and strains at her bounds. The way she withers under me trying so desperately to obey. Yet the sweet musky scent of her arousal, so intoxicating fills my nostrils. I know I am testing her driving her beyond her limits to obey yet if she does not beg then I will drive her over the edge.

My thrusts become quicker ever more demand. My hand comes down on her firm will rounded derrière like a jockey encouraging his spirited mount
 
If it was at all possible for him to delve any deeper she wouldn't have thought so, but she was wrong, soon he was plunging to new depths within her strained cunt as he fucked her beyond her limit's for self control.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!" screamed Halo as she felt herself slipping and her control go out the window. She wasn't just climaxing, she was having the climax of her life. Her pussy pulsed and throbbed, squeezing his cock like a vice as her nectar flowed copiously over his rod and he continued to pound her.
 
Halo’s scream of ecstasy the way her hot juicy cunt grabbed me like a vise desperately clinging to my cock trying to pull me deeper in to her boil depts. pushes me to the edge of my endurance to resist the pleasure she gives me. My own climax fill the thrashing , bucking , clutching little redhead with my white hot scalding cum as I ride her, pounding in to her as Halo rides the crest of her orgasm
 
With a satisfied sigh she recieves his donation but then also remembers she was told she couldn't cum without permisson. Color heats her cheeks as she whispers loud enough for himt o hear, "Master, my apologies..."
 
My body moles to Halo’s as I fill her sweetly begging body. A smile bows my lips at her earnestly whispered apology.

Yes you did Halo!

My voice deep and husky my hot gasped breath washes over the nape of her neck

And how shall I punish you Halo”

My teeth graze her earlobe even as My hands cup her breasts.
 
She sighs, letting her head loll forward a bit in defeat and sofly replies, "Who am I to tell you how to punish a naughty slave, Master. Please don't spare me for politeness's sake."
 
I brush the hair at the nape of Halo’s neck my lips brush her neck in a slow sensual kiss, my teeth graze her soft velvet skin in a lover’s nip.

Perhaps I should share you with another?

I roll your tender nipples between thumb and fore finger and give them a sharp little pinch.
 
She stiffens at this and a slight tingle of fear interferes in her afterglow, "But, Master...I belong to you..."
 
Back
Top