Replacing Dad (closed for Landiek)

Eyes fluttering in bliss Michael looked down and saw her fingers pounding her tiny soaked pussy.

"Cum on your sweet fingers baby.. cum so hard for Daddy."

As his cock throbbed inside her ass, seeing her fingering herself made him stay hard.

"Oh yea baby.. cum hard for Daddy right now..."
 
"Oooooo" Dawna's fingers were coated in glistening froth as she jerked with her intense spasms.

Her face tilts up as she bites at her lip. Her body obeying the heated words bringing goosebumps.

Dawna bounced once as her chest heaves she is at the edge of a third orgasm which will cause her body to go limp again as her mind floats on overload. The pulse forms, muscles clench in both places, her lungs go tight and with a gasp of surprise. "Oooh daddddddddyyyy."

Quim squirted up like a spray of the water fountain one drinks from.. The hot liquid splattering on his bellly.in reply

The energy spent and Dawna rasps another breath before sinking into darkness. In the stillness iof her body throb as her heart pounds wildly against his chest.
 
Watching his mother cum so hard she passed out, Michael smiled and felt proud.

"I love seeing her do that."

Lifting her off of his cock, he lowered her back down and began to clean her up, then carried her to bed and snugged in behind her, holding her close to his body as tightly as possible.
 
It was late evening when Dawna woke again. Quietly she slipped out of bed and beelines to the bathroom. The room echoed the flowing liquid sounds and Dawna felt the need to grab a shower.

Under the spray of hot water Dawna was thinking about Ted. She didn't want to arrange a funeraloor .be around family. Especially Ted's family that were worse then buzzards devouring dead animals.

Dawna slid to the floor of the shower and sobs. The ache in her heart just gets bigger with each replayed memory and the words said in anger. Still when she apologized to Ted before surgery begging forgiveness.

forgive what you slut.

"I'm sorry Teddy... I wish we never said those words." Dawna whispers in the darkness. "I miss you already."
 
Feeling cold, Michael opened his eyes to find himself alone. As he looked around, he heard water running and figured his mom was just taking a shower. Lowering his head back down to the pillow, he heard a soft thump and looked at the closed bathroom door.

"I wonder what that sound was."

Getting up, he moved to the door and knocked on it.

"Mom... you ok in there?"

The shower was running fairly hard but he was sure she should be able to hear him over the running water. When no answer came, he tried the doorknob and it opened.

Stepping into the steamy bathroom he looked toward the shower and saw his mother sitting in the tub crying. Walking over to her, he knelt next to the tub and asked, "Mom... what's wrong?"
 
Dawna glances up and sees him. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean those words I said Sunday... I was mad.. please forgive me... god Ted dy... I'm trying so hard... I want to be good.. "

Now Dawna blinks. It wasn't her teddy... Dawna can't pretend right this second. She peered to the left and wiped her eyes. "Oh was I noisy? Are you hungry?"

Dawna went to stand. They look so alike...her men..lover s... Masters.
 
Looking at his mother and seeing her look so sad tore at his heart. He started to move closer and comfort her but saw something shift in her eyes.

As she asked if he was hungry, Michael shook his head.

"No.. I'm fine. You should dry off before you catch cold."

Turning around he walked over to the linen closet and pulled out a bath towel. Moving back to her he turned off the water and waited for her to stand up then wrapped the towel around her.

"I'm going to go make you some tea. When you get dry, you should put on something and come to the kitchen."

Michael moved toward the bathroom door and finally recognized the look in her eyes... resignation.

As he walked to his bedroom and pulled on some clothes then headed downstairs, he finally realized what was going on. His mother hadn't been with him this whole time.. she'd been with his father and she finally snapped out of it and clearly she didn't like what she'd been doing.

"Well that was fun while it lasted..."

Shaking his head he put on some coffee while preparing her tea. As he waited for it he could hear her moving around upstairs and moved to make a piece of toast for himself... deciding to wait for her to arrive before making anything for her. If the fun was over, then he wouldn't be dictating what she ate anymore.
 
Dawna came downstairs in a coral dress and slippers. Her strawberry tresses done in a braid laid over her left shoulder. Dawna sat down at the table and then looked to Michael..

He was so sexy to her and she desired him. Here was her shock.. seeing him as Michel and not Ted. "I'm sorry."

Dawna felt her insides knot up as the urge to be at feet swirls in her mind. Dawna waited for words that opened something.. something.

"Michael... I know we've had sex.. and we've fucked hard... I .. don't understand... was I bad at the pleasing you?"
 
Not looking at her quite yet, Michael sighed.

"That's just it.. you weren't with me... you were with Dad. You were with him the whole time... but I didn't understand that until I saw that look in your eyes."

He turned and looked at her.

"You saw me walk into the bathroom and for the first time in days, you saw me instead of Dad and you didn't want me like you had before. You were back to the way you used to be. Mom was back in your eyes and the woman you had been before was gone... gone so completely it was as if you didn't even remember it."

Moving over to the fridge he pulled out some eggs, ham and veggies and began to make her an omlette.

"Everything we did... everything we shared... was a fantasy. You were fucking Dad in your mind the whole time. Not once was it me..."

Folding the omlette onto a plate he brought it over to her and set the plate before her then went back and got her a cup of her tea.

"You can continue to drink this if you want.. or you can stop. It's your decision. I'm going to go run some errands. I need to speak to Mr. Fergusson at the funeral parlor. I have my cell if you need me. I'll be back later."

Moving past her, he walked upstairs and grabbed some paperwork then headed outside. Minutes later the sound of his motorocycle could be heard as he rode down the driveway.
 
"That's not true." Dawna replied hotly. "Yeah i was thinking about Ted while in the shower.. I dread dealing with his family.. I don't want to have a funeral.. I can't believe he's gone. You came in and the truth was there.. you came to me and for moment. I thought it was your father and hated myself. He just died and not in the ground and I couldn't...... "

"The Hell you mean wasn't with you... let me tell you.. you got three inches and twice the girth." Dawna was ready to slap somebody.

Dawna looked at the cup and slung it at the wall. "I don't give a shit about the cup tea. Michael I didn't forget. Please chev."

Michael strolled past her and left. Now Dawna was furious at herself and Ted for interfering with her future. During her rage everything that reminded her of Ted was in a huge hamper in the front room. Pictures... trophies... cds... dvds...favorite coffee mug... fishing ribbons...tv guide... books... his bowling bag... his singing fish.. his Jeff foxworthy books... those girly magazines...all his clothes..shoes.. shaving kit... hygiene stuff....letters... cards... journals... belts.. coats

Dawna left a note in the table. dealing with bad pet behavior. and trudged to the playroom.. Hanging from the ceiling was a swing. It was dubbed her timeout chair. It had two vibrating dildos that she had to wear while dangling over a drain.

Dawna got the step stool and climbed into the swing and winced as her holes were filled with rubber dicks. Taking a few moments to steady herself, flips the switch and begins her medium speed punishment while flogging her back.

She was still there when it got dark and had dropped the flogger when she passed out from multiple orgasms
 
Hours later Michael returned drained and exhausted.

"Took forever but I have things dealt with now. The funeral will be in a few days and everything is paid for... Dad's life insurance has been claimed and the money is going to be deposited in the bank in a couple of days as well... also I contacted all of Dad's employees and business partners and told them about the situation."

Taking off his jacket, Michael draped it over the chair and walked into the living room to see it was a mess, things thrown everywhere and a pile of Dad's things sitting in the middle of the room.

"What the fuck?!"

Moving over to examine the pile, Michael noticed a note on the table. Picking it up he read about bad pet behavior and shook his head. He was tired and didn't want to deal with this right now.

He hadn't heard anything that had been said as he left, too frustrated and depressed to listen to his mother as she answered him, so he didn't know why she was doing this.

Walking up to the playroom he walked in to see his mother unconscious in a hanging swinging chair, her body naked, bright red with welts, and dripping over a drain in the floor.

"Fuck..."

Moving over to her Michael tried to pull her down and found she wouldn't move. Spreading her legs to better examine her he noticed she was impaled on two big dildos that he could hear vibrating even while she was unconscious... her cum flowing steadily like a thin stream down her ass.

Lifting her gently, he pulled her off of the dildos and was shocked at the gush of juices that exploded out of her pussy.

"Damn..."

Moving her free of them, he held her close and left the dildos running... he'd turn them off later. Being as gentle as possible, he carried her limp form to the bathroom and began to bathe her.

"What am I going to do with you. I know that this is not your fault but it hurt you thinking I was Dad. I thought the word would make it so you knew it was me... but you still thought it was him playing with you..."

Washing her gently, Michael rambled as he cleaned, his hands lingering on her breasts.. angry and full of milk.

"Damn, those look like they hurt."

Lifting her out of the water, Michael dried her off then carried her to his bedroom and placed her in his bed. Stripping down, he crawled in bed with her and saw milk dribbling from her engorged breasts.

"I'd better take care of this or you'll really be hurting when you wake up."

Moving in close, Michael began to gently knead her breasts until milk was flowing steadily then latched onto one nipple and began to drink.
 
Dawna hung properly from the chair and when her body was raised off the dildos attached to the seat released her hours of punishment. The gush of quim spewing out caused another orgasm of relief.

Somewhere in her dream state she inaudibly whispered "my michael"

The water was running and her body was still quivering.. Yet it felt good and slowly it soothed her aches from dildo punishment and cause the tension on her back and butt to ease.

Dawna whimpered as the sheets touches her skin and her breasts ache from being full. Like a wish she feels one lighten and her muscles clench. Dawna tries to open her eyes but is still floating between. A sigh uttered a word and a smile crosses her lips. "Michael."

Somewhere during her drifting sleep she speaks aloud. "Uss tangi usstan orn...vith dos 'zil dost ssinssrigg rothe, Chev..."

Dawna's hand brushes his cheek. "Ussta Chev"
 
Holding her close and nursing from her breast, Michael closed his eyes as he drank her warm sweet milk. The warm feel of her milk flowing into his stomach relaxed him and made him feel more at home than he had been all day.

"... michael..."

Nursing steadily on her breast, he felt the milk slow and then stop and shifted his mouth to the other one.

"Uss tangi usstan orn...vith dos 'zil dost ssinssrigg rothe, Chev..."

Opening his eyes when he heard his mother, Michael wonders what she just said but keeps drinking her sweet milk, determined to drain the breast dry. As he sucks, he moves closer and smiles when he feels her orgasm a little from his sucking.

Sliding a hand down her body he rubs her sore pussy gently and feels her very wet. As her hand brushes his cheek, he looked up at her and smiled.

Releasing her nipple as the milk flow slows then stops, Michael lifts his head and kisses her sleepy lips.

"I'm sorry Momma."
 
Dawna moans being nursed but looks to Michael with love. "Glad to see you are home."

Dawna smiles and pushes a stray hair from his nose. "So am I Michael., please forgive me."

Dawna hugged her son tighter and wondered how they would get past the misunderstanding of earlier. Rather then ask she changes the subject
.
"Were you able to do all your errands?" Hoping not to rehash the fight and catch up on what needs to still be accomplished.
 
Michael nodded and snuggled in closer.

"I arranged Dad's funeral... it's in three days. I also talked to the bank about his life insurance policy and the will and the manager of his account will be transferring his life insurance money to you and I... Dad wanted half of it placed in my account and the other half placed in yours."

Idly playing with her pussy, he continued.

"I also spoke to his business partner and asked him to take over things for right now... handle payroll and telling everyone... until we decide whether to sell him Dad's shares in the company or keep them."

Moving a little closer, Michael kissed her neck.

"I'm sorry about before. I know this is hard for you and I shouldn't have blown up like that. I hope you can forgive me. I love you and don't want to do anything to hurt you."

Sliding a finger inside her gently he massaged her breast with love.

"What did you say earlier?"
 
"I'll be sure to send him a card. It's kind of them to be helpful during bereavement." Dawna nods still playing attention.

Dawna squirm s as he taunts her pussy. "I don't want to sell out. We have sixty four percent.. that equals over a fifth of a million annually."

Dawna had to agree. She didn't want to hurt her son either. "Loooks like we've got some rough roads then."

Dawna gasps as he primes her again. "Hmmm...oh ussa Chev."
 
"We'll keep them then and enjoy the interest."

Nuzzling her neck he smiled and shifted himself so that his cock was over her pussy. Sinking in slowly he slid back home.

"Mmmm what does it mean mom..."

Kissing down her neck he licks her nipples and begins to lazily suck on one as he slowly thrusts in and out of her well used pussy.

"Is it something special?"

Nibbling on her nipple he goes back to sucking as his hands play with her breasts.
 
Dawna hisses as his cock sinks back into her cunt. The cross between pain and pleasure making her gasp with greater desire.

"My....beloved..." stroking herself up to fuck with him.

Dawna tilts her head back savoring their lusts. "When I found out you were a boy.. I used to talk to you in dark elf....so it was our secret language... "
 
As if remembering it, Michael smiled.

"One day I shall fuck you as your beloved slave?"

Looking up into her eyes he smiled.

"Close?"

As he watched her eyes he ground his cock against her and ran his fingers across her clit, playing with it, tugging on it.
 
Dawna tilted her head, and grinned at his attempt. "Chev means beloved."

Dawna repeated his missed word. "Ssinssrigg, means love or sex.. I used it as the second choice."

Deep down Dawna knew she would one day be his sex slave. Though she never showed over affection that would be inappropriate during his youth. Dawna remained faithful to her marriage while trained to become a slut to sex in many facets. Fortunately Ted chose Michael to take over when it came to his nymphomanic wife.
 
Nodding slowly Michael bit his lip as he felt himself getting closer.

"Gonna cum..."

Pounding his cock harder and deeper, Michael pushed his hips in as hard and as fast as he could while playing with her clit.

"Gonna fill you..."

Feeling close, he sped up and rammed his cock in deep as he began to cum.

"Dos orn tlu l'ilhar d'jal d'ussta ulin dalharen, ussta ssinssrigg."
 
Dawna rode his cock and moaned as it slams back to.her cervix. Fuck the way he batters her cunt.. she should be stiff and sore and bruised walls.

Instead she couldn't wait for the next round. In response to his statement "usstan zhaun... izwin p'los dos zhahen rosin"

Dawna clung to him as rivers of jism refilled her womb. Her mouth nipping at his neck and fingernails raking along his spine. "I love you..Michael"
 
Holding her close as she loved on him, Michael smiled and kissed her hair.

"Usstan orn inbal nau byr j'nesst wun ussta dro. Dos ph'jal Usstan ssrig'luin. Usstan orn ssinssrigg dos mal'rak."

Rubbing his hands up and down her body, he smiled.

"I love you too Mom."
 
Dawna related her thought in action by following his lead.. milking his cock and kissing his neck. It was like a honeymoon moment between teenagers and the sex only gets better.

Cuddling as his cock squirts the sperm to aid the future before they figure other ways to inpregnant her. Making sure she catches... grin crosses her lips and she hugs Michael tight.
 
Nuzzling her neck and holding her close, his cock still locked tightly inside her vice-like pussy, Michael smiled.

"I love being inside you Mom. I hope that we can be like this forever."

Looking down where they were connected he smiled.

"I hope that we get our wish and I make you pregnant."
 
Back
Top