The Unexpected Visit

Kaligurl222

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Posts
1,687
(looking for someone to play the role of Andrea's boyfriend who comes to see her while she's away for the weekend....)




Kali
27yrs old
tan/toned dancer's body
bright green eyes
long dark brown hair
5'10, 120lbs

Kali rolled her eyes as her roommate Andrea got ready to leave the house for the weekend. "I still don't understand you..... I mean, you've got a boyfriend back home whose always calling and wants to see you and for whatever reason you just kinda blow that off.... and now you're going away with half the damn football team for the weekend?...you don't even like to camp!" Andrea laughed and explained that it wasn't about the camping.... it was getting the attention from the team. Andrea grabbed her stuff and left their apartment.

Kali and Andrea had gotten to know eachother thru college classes and they both hated living in the dorms, so as soon as it was possible they rented and apartment together. They were as different as night and day, Andrea was the loud outgoing party girl.... while Kali was more reserved. Andrea with her light blonde hair and Kali with her Dark brown hair. At least that meant Kali would have the entire apartment to herself for the weekend....maybe she could get some cleaning done.

------- Returning home from her zumba class she was surprised to see someone knocking on the apartment door. It was a guy so she figured it must have been one of Andrea's boy toys. She walked up the steps, wearing her black sports bra and spandex shorts, her long hair pulled back in a ponytale. "Can I help you?..... I'm assuming you are looking for Andi?"
 
Earl
24 years old
black muscular body
brown eyes
black hair
6'4" 235 lbs.

Earl came into work this afternoon tired from playing rec league ball the previous night. The former football player wasn't skilled enough to get drafted in the NFL and has spent the last couple years trying to get his MBA to start his own handyman business. He still maintain his football playing shape doing all sorts of odds and ends work. When he got into the office, he immediately had a job waiting for him.

When he got to the apartment and there was no answer, he was about to get his keys out when he heard Kali behind him. He turned around to see the young woman behind her, couldn't help but lick his lips at the fine specimen he was laying eyes on, but forced himself to stay professions. Last thing he needed was to get fired because of harassing the tenants. "I'm sorry, ma'am, are you referring to Andrea? I'm with the maintenance staff and we got a call last night that her window A/C unit is busted and I'm here to take a look at it."
 
Back
Top