The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying not to get too excited about a really good Saturday. The situation could change at any moment, so I have to take each visit and enjoy it to the fullest! And I can hope to be so completely filled again soon ^_^

All of a sudden I remembered the password for my private blog I wrote 7 years ago. Yeah, shouldn't have read. *facepalm*

You're lucky to have remembered it! I wish I could remember the password I used for the site I posted some poetry to about 7 years ago too. I was proud of it at the time and posted it with my full name. Now it's the first thing that comes up when my name is googled, and it's obviously me as I have a pretty unique last name. I need to get onto contacting the site to see if I can get it removed but I'm anticipating it to be a huge pain in the ass, if it's even possible to get it removed that is.

*sigh*

I'm sorry - should I have not posted this? :rose:

No, it's ok. I don't enjoy change (or transition) at the best of times, and new fall collections are coming out... I miss making a living through my passion, instead of simply going to work every day. And keeping my financial head above water... I miss that, too. :rolleyes:

You're lucky to have remembered it! I wish I could remember the password I used for the site I posted some poetry to about 7 years ago too. I was proud of it at the time and posted it with my full name. Now it's the first thing that comes up when my name is googled, and it's obviously me as I have a pretty unique last name. I need to get onto contacting the site to see if I can get it removed but I'm anticipating it to be a huge pain in the ass, if it's even possible to get it removed that is.

*sigh*

At least it was private, no one could read it and it didn't have my name attached to it. But I deleted it altogether. Better safe than sorry. I cannot believe I was so angsty worried about silly stuff only 7 years ago! :D

I have a similar situation to yours on another site, though. I put my info on a classmates.com type of thing about 12 years ago when I was barely in highschool, and now it pops up every time someone googles my name. My school history along with a really, really stupid (ie. I thought it was funny as hell back then) "tell something about yourself, anything goes" introduction...

I forgot about the whole thing for years and years, until a friend told me about her problems trying to get her account deleted there. She doesn't remember which email address she used to log on, and the admins of the site said there's nothing they can do about it. I remember the address I used, but I can't get it down, because I don't remember the password and the email provider for my password recovery address no longer exists.

I've been hoping they just take the whole site down, because no one actually uses it anymore.

It has been a long-ass time since I last posted, gotdamn.

So an update. Mental health pretty poor, physical health reasonable, sexual health non-existent. Grandfather passed away around a month ago and still having trouble remembering that. Passed one-year anniversary with current girlfriend back in April (coincidentally, on the same date as my late grandfather's birthday) but sense things will be ending incipiently for a number of reasons. Firmly entrenched in the London scene to the point where I'm very much part of the furniture.

Currently at a pretty low ebb because of relationship woes - in last couple of weeks, she met a guy who shares a lot of her interests and communication between the two of us have been sparse and terse. Friends advocate staying the course, but if she's decided to end it then there's not much I can do about it. It's a real shame and a serious disappointment, but onwards and upwards.

Will likely disappear again in the near future. Catch me while you can.

Last edited:
It has been a long-ass time since I last posted, gotdamn.

So an update. Mental health pretty poor, physical health reasonable, sexual health non-existent. Grandfather passed away around a month ago and still having trouble remembering that. Passed one-year anniversary with current girlfriend back in April (coincidentally, on the same date as my late grandfather's birthday) but sense things will be ending incipiently for a number of reasons. Firmly entrenched in the London scene to the point where I'm very much part of the furniture.

Currently at a pretty low ebb because of relationship woes - in last couple of weeks, she met a guy who shares a lot of her interests and communication between the two of us have been sparse and terse. Friends advocate staying the course, but if she's decided to end it then there's not much I can do about it. It's a real shame and a serious disappointment, but onwards and upwards.

Will likely disappear again in the near future. Catch me while you can.
LFTNS! Gotdamn! Talk to us a bit before you disappear, will ya?

You might wanna stop in the UK Kink Thread, too...

Dear Brain. It's the weekend, we're not going to work today, so can we PLEASE go back to sleep?

I am officially ready for today to just be fucking over.

I had my yearly colonoscopy on Wednesday. Today my GI called me. They found pre-cancerous cells in my colon. The good news is it's not cancer, yet, and the bad news is I get to have colonoscopies every three months from now on. Yay me!

Then, while I was at my daughter physical therapy appointment the brakes went out on the car and I had to wait three hours for a tow truck.

After that my head exploded. This is actually my ghost posting all this.

I'm going to get drunk and go to bed.

I had my yearly colonoscopy on Wednesday. Today my GI called me. They found pre-cancerous cells in my colon. The good news is it's not cancer, yet, and the bad news is I get to have colonoscopies every three months from now on. Yay me!

Then, while I was at my daughter physical therapy appointment the brakes went out on the car and I had to wait three hours for a tow truck.

That is a shitty day (no colonoscopy pun intended). I hope your rest brought a better day!

Only suitable response to a day like that.

:rose:

Hugs, :rose:s, and as always, my thoughts and antennae are with you.

And yeah, like DGE says, that's a perfectly reasonable response to this kind of day.

I think you may have changed the very definition of a bad day, with that one.

There speaks a sensible woman.

Sorry you had such a rotten day.

Oh, man, Gracie. I'm sorry to hear that. :rose:

Here's hoping the rest of your weekend goes better!

I think you may have changed the very definition of a bad day, with that one.

LOL

There speaks a sensible woman.

Sorry you had such a rotten day.

Thank you.

Oh, man, Gracie. I'm sorry to hear that. :rose:

Here's hoping the rest of your weekend goes better!

So far so good. Went to my nephews birthday party and played a trick on two different people. It was awesome. First I convinced my heartchild to hide someone else's candy, then I blamed it on the candy owners brother. Then I hid the candy of the aforementioned candy owners candy, and blamed it on the first person who's candy got hidden. Each time no one suspected me until I came forward and told them. Because, you know, it's not fun to do that stuff if no one knows you were the one who did it.

Sometimes it's awesome to be me. No one ever thinks I'm smart enough or sneaky enough to play those kind of tricks and keep a straight face. MUHAHAHAHA :devil:

I'm a teensy bit nervous. I have shoulder surgery in the morning...fixing the joint replacement that was done last December. I stripped a gear or got a screw loose or something dumb like that. I'll be back to square one with healing, physical therapy, etc.

I know it will go well, my surgeon is excellent. I just HATE being put under. :p

I'm thankful that Master will be with me, and helping me. He's so wonderfully patient and thoughtful when I'm out of commission like this. :heart:

I'm a teensy bit nervous. I have shoulder surgery in the morning...fixing the joint replacement that was done last December. I stripped a gear or got a screw loose or something dumb like that. I'll be back to square one with healing, physical therapy, etc.

I know it will go well, my surgeon is excellent. I just HATE being put under. :p

I'm thankful that Master will be with me, and helping me. He's so wonderfully patient and thoughtful when I'm out of commission like this. :heart:

JOB INTERVIEW TOMORROW!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! *panic* *mad studying spree* *runs into wall* OOF!
Different, but hopefully effective, antennae aimed at y'all! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back