Smoking Gun In Obama/Trump Spy Case?

such a delicate flower, calling women crazy because they're right. there's just no reason to waste time with simple facts on some people.

Mueller Seeks White House Documents Related to Trump’s Actions as President

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/20/us/politics/mueller-trump-russia.html

Hmmmmmmmmm.......but....but....but....but.....Obama!!!!

Comshaw

I continually find it interesting that we can find out all kinds of thing the Mueller investigation is doing and what they're seeking, but we can't actually find out anything that they've discovered.

Perhaps they haven't discovered anything? Which may be why they keep going further afield trying to find something, anything to justify their existence?

He's being very cooperative, so his name will be cleared. :rolleyes:

From your favorite, the National Review

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...al-trouble-donald-trump-might-not-be-involved

How do you reach that conclusion?

The only person I read there is Victor Davis Hanson.

They are as bad as all you Liberals when it comes to their unhinged attacks on Trump.

I lot of you are just combing the articles looking for that fucking walnut tree of subjectivity...

AJ: I live in an oak forest...

fs: AJ, I'm standing in front of this tree and it's clearly a walnut, you don't live in an oak forest.

AJ: A forest will have more than one type of tree, but one usually predominates.

fs: All I see is this fucking Walnut tree! You're misusing the term Oak. It's just a forest.

AJ: 90% of the trees are oak.

fs: Now, you're just redefining the terms... We can't go any further with this conversation until you admit that this is a walnut tree...

AJ: Yes firespin, it's a walnut tree.

fs: Then you lied, you're stupid, you're inconsistent, and you make NO sense what-so-ever...

Stew Pid
image.php

You nailed it bro!

Still, Manafort's acorns are going to be indicted. ;). How do you like them apples? Perhaps, you think he should have never been surveilled?

They are as bad as all you Liberals when it comes to their unhinged attacks on Trump.

I lot of you are just combing the articles looking for that fucking walnut tree of subjectivity...

Stew Pid
image.php

You nailed it bro!

I get it, you no longer faithfully read a conservative publication because they post truths about Trump. Trump who you didn't vote for, nor do you defend.

*nods*

Still, Manafort's acorns are going to be indicted. ;). How do you like them apples? Perhaps, you think he should have never been surveilled?

MAYBE he'll be indicted. We don't know the potential charges, we don't know the evidence, we don't even know if there IS any evidence of anything. We don't even know if Mueller's team went there to get evidence AGAINST Manafort.

So, your apple acorns seem rather more like pine cones to me.

The Litwits are collectively losing their minds again. They’ve turned into a pack of hysterical hyenas whose hatred of Trump has turned into a brain disease.

Guys, your behavior is off the chain.

Take a good hard look at yourselves. It ain’t pretty.

such a delicate flower, calling women crazy because they're right. there's just no reason to waste time with simple facts on some people.

my apologies for confusing you with facts and you're a bore who brings nothing to any conversation that i've to seen thus far.

Meet the angry boys of Lit. They like to dish it out but can't take it. Kinda par for the course with them, but it's what we've come to expect. They are, if nothing else, consistent. :D

I continually find it interesting that we can find out all kinds of thing the Mueller investigation is doing and what they're seeking, but we can't actually find out anything that they've discovered.

Perhaps they haven't discovered anything? Which may be why they keep going further afield trying to find something, anything to justify their existence?

Of course that's absolutely nothing like the Benghazi investigations (8), right?

I'd say that the Benghazi investigations and Trey Gowdy set a precedence. They have 7 more investigations into Trump and the Russians to go to catch up. Personally I don't think they're going to need more then one.

Comshaw

MAYBE he'll be indicted. We don't know the potential charges, we don't know the evidence, we don't even know if there IS any evidence of anything. We don't even know if Mueller's team went there to get evidence AGAINST Manafort.

So, your apple acorns seem rather more like pine cones to me.

Sure, maybe they procured a FISA and no knock warrant without any evidence at all. :rolleyes: Maybe they didn't mean it when they told him to expect to be indicted.

Stew Pid
image.php

You nailed it bro!

So you really believe that the Donald is a stable, knowledgeable, level headed leader that can pull us through everything that's going on? If so AJ you just need to admit you're a closet Republican and quit trying to shine on people about being a Libertarian. Or maybe, because you do that, when the Donald uses the same smoke and mirrors two step you don't see it as a problem? Even though you both use it, he isn't really good at it and neither are you.

The man isn't just a bad leader and bad for the country; the man is unhinged, unstable, suffers from an intense form of narcissism and will do more damage to the country then any previous president or administration, bar none. The Donald is for one thing and one thing only, the Donald. Stroke his ego, allow him to fuck everyone around him(literally and figuratively) and he's happy. Disagree with him and he throws a hissy fit. I know a few people that voted for him with the express purpose of giving the virtual finger to everyone else. Almost all of them wish they hadn't. Voting in a conservative candidate would have been fine. You didn't. You voted in a lose cannon without ever thinking about the repercussions. The monkey is now going home (from "Bruce Almighty" in case you didn't get it). The stanch Trump base is listening to everything he says, while at the same time ignoring his administrations actions, past and present.

And please don't give me the old,"you need to give Trump a chance" bullshit speech that it seems everyone of his supporters use. I'd be more inclined to listen and maybe agree if ya'll hadn't started at the very beginning of the Obama administration to try to sabotage or disrupt it in any way possible. Yea I'm suppose to do what you say and not what you do, right? Or is it that deep inside your brain, you know that if someone calls out the king for not having clothes, you 'll have to look and realize it's true?

Comshaw

Meet the angry boys of Lit. They like to dish it out but can't take it. Kinda par for the course with them, but it's what we've come to expect. They are, if nothing else, consistent. :D

i don't understand their aversions to the truth. they see it, they read it, it's the comprehension part that trips them up.

i don't understand their aversions to the truth. they see it, they read it, it's the comprehension part that trips them up.

I think about it in terms of Red Feed/Blue Feed.

They have their own facts. Alt facts. Plus a heaping dose of preconceived notions that seem to be pretty unshakable. Mix that up with their aggression and anger... voila, you see what we have.

Last edited:
Sure, maybe they procured a FISA and no knock warrant without any evidence at all. :rolleyes: Maybe they didn't mean it when they told him to expect to be indicted.

From what I understand, they had a warrant and seized the evidence indicated in the warrant. The standard for a warrant is that there is probable cause to believe evidence of A CRIME exists in the place to be search.

THE CRIME doesn't have to be connected to the person served with the warrant. For ex; the gov needs a warrant to search Lit's database for evidence that someone here did one of the unmentionable things. Laurel wouldn't be the person subject to being charged, only that she owns the database.

So Manafort doesn't necessarily have to be the target. The target is those things in his possession. We have NO INFORMATION on what the items seized are or what crime is being alleged or against whom.

I do not believe that ANY FBI agent told Manafort to expect to be indicted. Doing that would be unprofessional and clear evidence of governmental bias and illegal conduct amounting to prosecutorial misconduct and abuse of process. Upon a factual showing of which, Manafort would walk away even if guilty as sin.

Of course that's absolutely nothing like the Benghazi investigations (8), right?

I'd say that the Benghazi investigations and Trey Gowdy set a precedence. They have 7 more investigations into Trump and the Russians to go to catch up. Personally I don't think they're going to need more then one.

Comshaw

Ok, I'm going to TRY to sort through what you said...

Benghazi isn't similar because we know the evidence that the committee heard. We don't know what Mueller has. Major difference.

The number of investigations is irrelevant since each investigation is independent of the others and has a different objective. What is relevant at this point is that most of the investigations have come out and said that there is no evidence of collusion. Yet, for some reason libs keep opening another one hoping that all the previous ones were wrong somehow.

From what I understand, they had a warrant and seized the evidence indicated in the warrant. The standard for a warrant is that there is probable cause to believe evidence of A CRIME exists in the place to be search.

THE CRIME doesn't have to be connected to the person served with the warrant. For ex; the gov needs a warrant to search Lit's database for evidence that someone here did one of the unmentionable things. Laurel wouldn't be the person subject to being charged, only that she owns the database.

So Manafort doesn't necessarily have to be the target. The target is those things in his possession. We have NO INFORMATION on what the items seized are or what crime is being alleged or against whom.

I do not believe that ANY FBI agent told Manafort to expect to be indicted. Doing that would be unprofessional and clear evidence of governmental bias and illegal conduct amounting to prosecutorial misconduct and abuse of process. Upon a factual showing of which, Manafort would walk away even if guilty as sin.

I understand the point you are trying to make, but a no knock warrant is different. I think your point is a stretch, well beyond a reasonable doubt. ;)

Also, there is plenty out there on his possible crimes. Even conservative publications are printing it.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/18/mo-mana-mo-problems-mueller-reportedly-plans-to-indict-manafort/

You will admit that he is a target of the investigation, yes? 🙏🏻

I understand the point you are trying to make, but a no knock warrant is different. I think your point is a stretch, well beyond a reasonable doubt. ;)

Also, there is plenty out there on his possible crimes. Even conservative publications are printing it.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/18/mo-mana-mo-problems-mueller-reportedly-plans-to-indict-manafort/

You will admit that he is a target of the investigation, yes? 🙏🏻

I will admit that he began as a target into the Russian collusion investigation. Whether than remains to be the case or not I have no idea. Mostly because I have no idea what evidence has been revealed.

The press speculates because it gets people to talk about events. They have no more information than you and I do. If they did, they wouldn't need to speculate. It comes down to the fact that we don't know anything. IF Manafort gets indicted, then the evidence points to him being involved in a crime. Until that happens, or details about the evidence are leaked, we're sitting in the dark.

Look at this from the POV of a juror in the jury box. What can you infer ONLY on the basis of the things the press says, that the FBI seized things, and that there's an investigation. Is Manafort guilty yes or no?

I vote no. Because I haven't seen ANY actual evidence of guilt. Have you?

Warrants:

No knock and/or pre-dawn warrants need only 1 item in addition to a regular warrant; an assertion that the evidence can be destroyed if the person named learns about the warrant before the search can be conducted. It has no bearing on the viability of the evidence or even that the evidence exists. Only that IF IT DOES, it is potentially evanescent. One cannot infer any guilt about anythng based on that.

Last edited:
I will admit that he began as a target into the Russian collusion investigation. Whether than remains to be the case or not I have no idea. Mostly because I have no idea what evidence has been revealed.

The press speculates because it gets people to talk about events. They have no more information than you and I do. If they did, they wouldn't need to speculate. It comes down to the fact that we don't know anything. IF Manafort gets indicted, then the evidence points to him being involved in a crime. Until that happens, or details about the evidence are leaked, we're sitting in the dark.

Look at this from the POV of a juror in the jury box. What can you infer ONLY on the basis of the things the press says, that the FBI seized things, and that there's an investigation. Is Manafort guilty yes or no?

I vote no. Because I haven't seen ANY actual evidence of guilt. Have you?

Warrants:

No knock and/or pre-dawn warrants need only 1 item in addition to a regular warrant; an assertion that the evidence can be destroyed if the person named learns about the warrant before the search can be conducted. It has no bearing on the viability of the evidence or even that the evidence exists. Only that IF IT DOES, it is potentially evanescent. One cannot infer any guilt about anythng based on that.

I don't disagree with most of what you have said here. There has been leaks of the evidence collected. There has been leaks of payments made to him. It has been leaked that prosecutors have told him to expect an indictment.

I'm in the jury box with you, but I cannot say he is guilty or not guilty because I have not seen all of the evidence. I never said he was guilty, nor would I unless or until he is convicted.

Indulge me, did you read the article I posted?

Indulge me, did you read the article I posted?

I actually can't. My OS on this computer is so old that links crash my browser (Firefox 5.0)**. All I can do is go with what I hear from the news every day and try to remember what's been said.

Sometimes I misremember or forget things, but I still have the basics pretty firm in my head. Looking at the big picture, I'm not so certain that the hunt is for Manafort and/or Trump any longer. I don't know who they might be looking for/at but I have a feeling in the back of my head that Mueller isn't going to indict Manafort. Or Trump. There's no evidence of wrong doing. If there was, the Grand Jury the MSM say has been empaneled by Mueller would have done something by now.

In short, I don't believe there's evidence OR a Grand Jury.

Eventually indicting some foreign agent might happen. Who that would be I have no idea, but it's possible. But I don't see it happening to either Trump or Manafort.

**I have new hardware I can migrate into, but I'm working too much to download and install the OS image and export all my settings to the new system. I've trying to do that for over a year and not getting it done. I just don't have the time.

Back