The literary Streisand Effect

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Posts
28,274
As reported yesterday, in an upcoming book, white supremacist Steve Bannon called out the con artist and his familial cabal as traitorous and treasonous. He said con artist jr should have contacted the FBI when Russians came to him saying they had dirt on Hillary Clinton.

Bannon also had choice words for the con artist himself, effectively calling him inept and a narcissist.

In turn, the con artist let out one of his daily rants saying the man he hired to be part of the White House's inner circle wasn't really that important and didn't mean a thing to him. Oh, and by the way, if Bannon doesn't shut he'll be sued for libel.

However, the lunatic wasn't done. He also filed suit against the publisher of the book claiming, in a similar manner, libel and defamation, not to mention some of the items in the book hurt the con artist's feelings.

Today the publisher announced they would be moving up the release date of the book by four days due to unprecedented demand. The book goes on sale on Friday, January 5th.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/04/media/michael-wolff-fire-and-fury-book/index.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42574419
 
I scanned and didn’t see another mention of Babs. I’m starting to have trust issues.
 
I scanned and didn’t see another mention of Babs. I’m starting to have trust issues.

Scan 'The Vietnam Era' and there won't be a mention of Babs either... unless you go to Billboard and Cashbox etc., where you'll find her booking-dates for entertaining 'the wealthy' in Las Vegas.
 
Back
Top