Attempt at a naked month

missmixalot

Really Experienced
Sir has been putting a lot of thought and effort into keeping me naked for an entire month. Things have worked out that I can take June off as we are relocating my place of work and I cam take annual leave to cover the rest of the month.
It is very exciting as he has planned a number of events, social engagements with lifestyle friends etc.
No clothing will be available and it will be locked away and i will have no access to the key.
So looking forward to it!

Sir has been putting a lot of thought and effort into keeping me naked for an entire month. Things have worked out that I can take June off as we are relocating my place of work and I cam take annual leave to cover the rest of the month.
It is very exciting as he has planned a number of events, social engagements with lifestyle friends etc.
No clothing will be available and it will be locked away and i will have no access to the key.
So looking forward to it!

You've talked about your cmnf experiences before - many thanks for that! :rolleyes:

This sounds pretty interesting. I like clothes, so it gives me a level of squirminess (haha! thanks for that, too).

I imagine the anticipation will be fun!

You've talked about your cmnf experiences before - many thanks for that! :rolleyes:

This sounds pretty interesting. I like clothes, so it gives me a level of squirminess (haha! thanks for that, too).

I imagine the anticipation will be fun!

Yes, tge anticipation and thought of surrendering all clothing for a month is pretty hot.

What's the longest you've gone without clothes to date? I would imagine a month will feel like quite a long time!

What's the longest you've gone without clothes to date? I would imagine a month will feel like quite a long time!

Doesn't it? It reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Jerry's girlfriend wanted to be naked ALL.THE.TIME. At first, he thought it would be so hot - a fantasy come true! But a few weeks in, as she was doing things like opening a lid on a jar that wouldn't come off or squatting down to fix something, it became less appealing.

Being exposed is a huge squirmy thing for me, I suppose physically and let's throw in emotionally too. I have a healthy dose of envy and admiration for miss m and lucyb, too.

I take refuge in clothes for my jar opening moments!!

Back