Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT- I have family there.. :D

Would you like popcorn???;) (please eat some for me. I'm craving it BAD!! my diet keeps saying "Back away from the goodies!!" :( )

ICT I would kind of like popcorn :)

Remember not all goodies are fattening ;)

ICT I'm sitting at the bar with 5 of my mom's friends and there's a cherry stem tying competition.

IACT I started the competition.

I can tie a knot in a cherry stem in 10 seconds.

ICT I'm sitting at the bar with 5 of my mom's friends and there's a cherry stem tying competition.

IACT I started the competition.

I can tie a knot in a cherry stem in 10 seconds.

ICT I would like to see that.

ICT a good friend is preparing for a date tonight, and she sent me a pic as she gets ready. She has a fantastic ass. He's a lucky dude, her date.

ICT- I don't even know why the fuck I even bother complimenting people anymore when the only compliments they want are from the hot ones.. :rolleyes:

ICT- I don't even know why the fuck I even bother complimenting people anymore when the only compliments they want are from the hot ones.. :rolleyes:

ICT In my years on Lit, I have yet to see a woman who isn't radiating beauty, including yourself. :rose:

ICT it dawned on me today that I'm more than twice the age of one of my co-workers whom I've been shamelessly flirting with these past months, I feel like such a Dirty Old Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back