My girlfriend wants me to eat my cum from her pussy

So try it, ya big pussy!

Sheesh, it ain't gonna kill ya!

:rolleyes:

just try it. You expect her to eat your cum, why not at least give it a shot?

Besides, it's being served from a lovely dish.

Sounds like fun to me, dive in already!

What is it about men and not tasting their own cum? I taste my cum all the time...of course I'm female.

nitengale said:
I knew this was the first post for this person.

This must be an alt of someone, otherwise, if this was a true noobie, there'd be some link to a really cool website they just had to share with us and they'd swear the was no spam too. just sayin'

P. B. Walker said:
Hey at least it isn't some other dude's cum in her pussy.

Don't say that you know it is, this is how these threads always go, it's probably his shemale sisters cum.

shyly curious said:
This must be an alt of someone, otherwise, if this was a true noobie, there'd be some link to a really cool website they just had to share with us and they'd swear the was no spam too. just sayin'

Good point. :)

JcarlyleP said:
I am not so sure I want to do this but she says she will no longer have sex with me unless I at least try it once....

She did say if I did not enjoy it we would no longer do it...

I would like to here from some that have done this...

you don't deserve her
go kill yourself you loser

Re: Re: My girlfriend wants me to eat my cum from her pussy

Tathagata said:
you don't deserve her

WOW, now this is a side I have never seen.

Do it, the couple of girls I've done this with, absolutely loved it. Especially when I put it into her mouth with my tongue.

On the other hand, if I had a girlfriend tell me to do it or no more sex, her ass would have scrapes on it from the concrete of the curb.

Sounds to me like, in your situation, you're well on your way to becoming a cuckold.

Tathagata said:
you don't deserve her

Love the AV BTW.......

JcarlyleP said:
I am not so sure I want to do this but she says she will no longer have sex with me unless I at least try it once....
She did say if I did not enjoy it we would no longer do it...
I would like to here from some that have done this...

Make sure you do it while it's still warm and freshly dripping from her pussy. I've heard that cold cum is the worst.

WOW, now this is a side I have never seen. [/B]

being as it's a troll/alt
I felt justified

sorry

:rolleyes:

Said she won't have sex with ya unless ya do it huh? Hit the door wench.

Call her bluff.

8ball said:
Do it, the couple of girls I've done this with, absolutely loved it. Especially when I put it into her mouth with my tongue.

On the other hand, if I had a girlfriend tell me to do it or no more sex, her ass would have scrapes on it from the concrete of the curb.

Sounds to me like, in your situation, you're well on your way to becoming a cuckold.

Thank you.

This situation is easily solved.

Just beat off about 3 times in one day until the gun is empty and then go over and fuck her, when you cum pratically nothing will come out.

Then get down there and "eat it up".

Tell her you didn't like it though.

lilith1979 said:
Sounds like fun to me, dive in already!

What is it about men and not tasting their own cum? I taste my cum all the time...of course I'm female.

if ya looked liked that photo, not talking about the Avatar, I'd drink your bath water!!!

Back