Erotic pics showing a Penis

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mlinl7aV9y1s4uftuo1_500.jpg
 
Very nice and I can only imagine that head and what it would feel like searing into a woman....
He reminds me in a roundabout way of a time I was catching up with a former FWB - She and I met or were first connected sexually, rather than any deeper connection, and it was one of the few times in life i was able to keep a relationship largely on that level (Age, distance, different times in our lives kept us from developing things to far emotionally, though it made the sex truly intense, exploratory, and beyond). Anyway, she was telling me about her new guy one day and we'd still talked and had phone sex a time or two after we stopped seeing each other. He was apparently very well endowed, though in a non-taunting way or any of that stuff, she reminded/reassured me something to the effect of the head of my penis was still something she remembered, longed for, etc. That always stuck with me - not so much for ego or anything that simple, but just as such an erotic, honest, perhaps teasing thing. Sure do wish she could've experienced us both together - I'd have surely been as engorged as this stud if so! :)
 
Not exactly on par with a lot of the beautiful pictures (or cocks) that I'm seeing on here, but I personally like this picture of mine.
http://www.*********.com/view/?e2qaw49592vo2e3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top