May Pinoy Ba Dito sa Literotica?

MercyMia said:
quickmelt, mauubusan ako ng tagalog kung gagawa ng dugtungan :D but it would be interesting to try because i've never seen it done by pinoys. are there any pinays here? onceavirgin? and quickmelt ha ha ha, i'm not going to announce my age here but PM me if you really have to know. and of course i'm sexy! at least inside :D to me the brain and attitude are more important in sexiness (pero baka sinasabi lang yun ng mga panget?) ha ha ha!

liquid_silver, hmmm, interesting. you sound like you're pining for an old love. mahirap bang alisin sa isipan mo? and if people are living their fantasies, then di na pantasya yun, buhay na talaga. i wonder what *their* fantasies are.

i've had the fortune or baka misfortune (kasawiang palad) to meet the boyfriend i broke up with to go with the guy who became my husband. he was the one i dated for the longest and akala naming dalawa, kami na ang magaasawa. as it turns out, buti na lang, hindi. we turned out to be very different from each other and i think i would have been lonely in a marriage with him. ang importante sa kanya, pera. nothing wrong with that as long as it's balanced with compassion for people...but sometimes, it just ain't.

thanks for posting, kabayans. good to hear from you. :) :rose:

Hi Mia!

May I ask kung ilang taon ka na? Just wondering. Ako eto engaged na. We have the same situation, minus yung pagbibigay ng mas importansiya sa pera. I'm engaged to the only man I've ever loved. As in, first boyfriend, first kiss, lahat isang lalake lang. I don't mind. Kaya lang, parang pakiramdam ko lalo na ng pumasok akos literotica, at nag start mag work, madami pa din akong hindi alam.

angel_face019 said:
Hi Mia!

May I ask kung ilang taon ka na? Just wondering. Ako eto engaged na. We have the same situation, minus yung pagbibigay ng mas importansiya sa pera. I'm engaged to the only man I've ever loved. As in, first boyfriend, first kiss, lahat isang lalake lang. I don't mind. Kaya lang, parang pakiramdam ko lalo na ng pumasok akos literotica, at nag start mag work, madami pa din akong hindi alam.

tsk tsk tsk...think twice,3x,4x,5x, a million times.... if you're having doubts....

liquidsilver_r6 said:
tsk tsk tsk...think twice,3x,4x,5x, a million times.... if you're having doubts....
NOt really having doubts.. felt like i might have missed a lot... but then, I'm happy with the relationship, probably just thinking about the 'what ifs'

angel_face019 said:
NOt really having doubts.. felt like i might have missed a lot... but then, I'm happy with the relationship, probably just thinking about the 'what ifs'

if you're happy right now...dont think about what if's....may i ask how old you are??

hi!

Hi everyone, I have been a reader of Literotica for some years now and this is the first time I found out na meron palang mga pinoy dito. hehe :) yun lang

hello

hello ppl!

its nice to know that pinoys congregate here at Literotica.
Im from TX. May malapit ba sa akin dito?

Hi mia. thanks for starting the thread.

ask him

angel_face019 said:

why don't you discuss it with him and see how open minded he is. he might be open to let you date a few guys just to see whats out there. i know i would be.

benDlion said:
why don't you discuss it with him and see how open minded he is. he might be open to let you date a few guys just to see whats out there. i know i would be.
We did discuss it.. thing is, i did try to date before I've actually met him. I let my friends set me up on dates, they turned out to be really bad ones. Like something out of a funny movie, wherein none of the guys I've met were 'decent' enough like there was always something wrong whenever I thought it was going to be fine. After that I just gave up on taking a step further than that. It was a little traumatic. It's actually my bad. I shouldn't be thinking about the what ifs, there's a reason why I just ended up with only one guy in a lifetime. If I've never met him, I'd probably end up having MORE bad dates. :kiss:

angel_face019 said:
We did discuss it.. thing is, i did try to date before I've actually met him. I let my friends set me up on dates, they turned out to be really bad ones. Like something out of a funny movie, wherein none of the guys I've met were 'decent' enough like there was always something wrong whenever I thought it was going to be fine. After that I just gave up on taking a step further than that. It was a little traumatic. It's actually my bad. I shouldn't be thinking about the what ifs, there's a reason why I just ended up with only one guy in a lifetime. If I've never met him, I'd probably end up having MORE bad dates. :kiss:

i say stick with the one you love....like ben said..talk to your man....

angel_face019 said:

Angel_face, congratulations on getting engaged. May I ask what specifically you're afraid you're missing out on by being committed at your current age?

Me, I married at a young age, too. I didn't have any regrets going in to the relationship. What I do regret is that I haven't been the best partner I could be. But I'm learning new things everyday.

I had several relationships before I met my guy. The relationships were okay, but walang WOW! So when I met my guy, ayan, I knew that he was the one. And I'm not just talking sexually. On so many levels, he and I connected.

liquidsilver_r6 said:
one question for u guys and gals.....do you guys/gals prefer reading tagalog erotica or english???...personally...i like tagalog....describe na describe talaga nila ang ngyayari...plus na mamaster ko pagbasa sa tagalog...hehehe...

so mia tell us about your fantasy???...

poll:....

would it be better if we can post our picture here??...so we have a visual on whom we are interacting with?...

Hi liquidsilver, sorry I missed this question. I haven't ever read Tagalog erotica, not that much. Tantya ko, baka mahihirapan ako. Do you have any websites where you go to read Tagalog erotica? Share naman, o!

Uy, I told you my fantasy na, ano? Not a specific one, just my general one.

Sige, who's going to start posting their pictures?

sexyvoraciousreader said:
Hi everyone, I have been a reader of Literotica for some years now and this is the first time I found out na meron palang mga pinoy dito. hehe :) yun lang

Kumusta SVR, welcome to the Pinoy thread. Thanks for dropping in. Balik ka ulit. :rose:

benDlion said:
hello ppl!

its nice to know that pinoys congregate here at Literotica.
Im from TX. May malapit ba sa akin dito?

Hi mia. thanks for starting the thread.

Hi Ben, welcome to the thread, too. Matagal ka na ba sa TX? Matagal ka na ba sa Lit? Drop by and tell us more about yourself.

MercyMia said:
Angel_face, congratulations on getting engaged. May I ask what specifically you're afraid you're missing out on by being committed at your current age?

Me, I married at a young age, too. I didn't have any regrets going in to the relationship. What I do regret is that I haven't been the best partner I could be. But I'm learning new things everyday.

I had several relationships before I met my guy. The relationships were okay, but walang WOW! So when I met my guy, ayan, I knew that he was the one. And I'm not just talking sexually. On so many levels, he and I connected.

Well, siguro masyado lang nagiisip what would have happened if I dated around muna bago nag seryoso agad. But then, I think I have nothing to complain about my fiance because he's a great husband-to-be. I'll take your advices na kausapin siya. I'm probably just having pre-wedding jitters. If asked if I still want to pursue the whole thing, my answer would be a 'yes'.

Anyway, change topic, I would like to ask if anyone has already submitted a tagalog-written story here in lit. Kung meron, gusto ko sana mabasa... :)

MercyMia said:
Hi liquidsilver, sorry I missed this question. I haven't ever read Tagalog erotica, not that much. Tantya ko, baka mahihirapan ako. Do you have any websites where you go to read Tagalog erotica? Share naman, o!

Uy, I told you my fantasy na, ano? Not a specific one, just my general one.

Sige, who's going to start posting their pictures?

finally!!!...mia came and visit....about the tagalog erotica...if you're not used to reading tagalog...it's kinda hard the first time...but you'll learn....yo'll sharpen your tagalog reading skills...hehehe...

ty mia

MercyMia said:
Hi Ben, welcome to the thread, too. Matagal ka na ba sa TX? Matagal ka na ba sa Lit? Drop by and tell us more about yourself.
Thanks for welcumin me mia.
Matagal na ako dito sa TX, 14 yrs. And i have been readin literotica for about a year now but I just found out about these board 2 days ago.
I've been married for 14 yrs. We have been together since college. Taga QC ako sa atin, around La loma area.

As to tagalog erotica...check this out...http://www.beam.to/kalibugan

Last edited:
ty mia

MercyMia said:
Thanks for welcumin me mia.
Matagal na ako dito sa TX, 14 yrs. And i have been readin literotica for about a year now but I just found out about these board 2 days ago.
I've been married for 14 yrs. We have been together since college. Taga QC ako sa atin, around La loma area.

As to tagalog erotica...check this out...http://www.beam.to/kalibugan

angel_face019 said:
Well, siguro masyado lang nagiisip what would have happened if I dated around muna bago nag seryoso agad. But then, I think I have nothing to complain about my fiance because he's a great husband-to-be. I'll take your advices na kausapin siya. I'm probably just having pre-wedding jitters. If asked if I still want to pursue the whole thing, my answer would be a 'yes'.

HI, I've been married for 22 years, I dont think that I am missing something by only with him . We have our ups and downs pero if both are open and honest and communicate well, there wont be any problem.. remember, you will have many many years of sexperimentation with him, The secret is to have fun, dont be a prude and please communicate! hugggsss

onceavirgin said:
HI, I've been married for 22 years, I dont think that I am missing something by only with him . We have our ups and downs pero if both are open and honest and communicate well, there wont be any problem.. remember, you will have many many years of sexperimentation with him, The secret is to have fun, dont be a prude and please communicate! hugggsss

Thanks!!!! :heart: Oh by the way, I'm getting married next month :kiss:

angel_face019 said:
Thanks!!!! :heart: Oh by the way, I'm getting married next month :kiss:

Congratulations! I hope that you will have many happiness to come. You can always message me if you need to talk to someone. :)

By the way
who aRE MARRIED and who are SINGLE and who are NOT TELLING?
Nagtatanong lang!!!

liquidsilver_r6 said:
not married here!!!!....finally...thread is moving.....where is mia????...Missing In Action???

Hi angel_face, best wishes sa kasal mo. May you experience great joy and weather the deep sorrows with faith in each other.

Hi liquidsilver (ano yun, mercury, di ba?) I'm here, was away from internet access for a week. But I'm baaaaaack and I'm going to haunt all of you ;)

I'm married but sometimes I wonder if my husband knows he's married too :rolleyes:

MercyMia said:
Hi angel_face, best wishes sa kasal mo. May you experience great joy and weather the deep sorrows with faith in each other.

Hi liquidsilver (ano yun, mercury, di ba?) I'm here, was away from internet access for a week. But I'm baaaaaack and I'm going to haunt all of you ;)

I'm married but sometimes I wonder if my husband knows he's married too :rolleyes:

mia,

what do you mean when u said u wonder if ur husband knows he's married?
does he flirt around a lot? or do u feel neglected?

Back