Whip handle use

observer255

Really Experienced
I do a role-play with a girlfriend whereby half way through whipping her , we both enjoy it if I rub the handle between her legs and he writhes around on it a bit, similarly I run the leather tails across her breasts..... and in her mouth...... all builds the excitement before she receives the final batch of lashes. Anyone else try or like this?

I do a role-play with a girlfriend whereby half way through whipping her , we both enjoy it if I rub the handle between her legs and he writhes around on it a bit, similarly I run the leather tails across her breasts..... and in her mouth...... all builds the excitement before she receives the final batch of lashes. Anyone else try or like this?

Love it yes :)

Builds the pleasure

Observer

How light or heavy are the tails of your flogger? We have one that's light enough that my wife likes whipping her tits. It stings but doesn't create too much heat. Her nipples are sensitive and it's enough to truly stimulate them. I will also slash the tails between her legs and between her ass cheeks right on her pussy and asshole. Again, they are relatively light and create just enough sting to be a "good pain". Might want to consider it.

Being ordered to kiss the whip that is going to be used on my body is very sexy to me. Also, I like being fucked with the handle after the whipping has made me wet and horny...then licking it clean...

Observer

How light or heavy are the tails of your flogger? We have one that's light enough that my wife likes whipping her tits. It stings but doesn't create too much heat. Her nipples are sensitive and it's enough to truly stimulate them. I will also slash the tails between her legs and between her ass cheeks right on her pussy and asshole. Again, they are relatively light and create just enough sting to be a "good pain". Might want to consider it.

Its like a cat...the tails are medium weight

Last edited:
Being ordered to kiss the whip that is going to be used on my body is very sexy to me. Also, I like being fucked with the handle after the whipping has made me wet and horny...then licking it clean...

This is great. Thank you for sharing. Is it a cart whip or cat? Do you wear heels during. ..? How are you restrained?

Is it during the lashes u get aroused? Would you enjoy this scenario? Attached. ..

Last edited:
Back