knowing its available whenever he wants it

txwife594

Literotica Guru
I could be asleep...I could be getting ready to go somewhere...I could be sitting around the house...he knows he can do me when and how he wantsa nd does it often.

I could be asleep...I could be getting ready to go somewhere...I could be sitting around the house...he knows he can do me when and how he wantsa nd does it often.

Now that's something .... how does it make you feel though ? Especially if you want to go urgently for something ... say even you feel the urge to urinate and he comes and is busy working your pussy and ass ...Damn though I am quoting a very peculiar situation I am wondering if it ever happened for you!

My bloke's got the same carte blanche. He's not one to let it get in the way of my life or 'out' me or anything but certainly within the home he can use me whenever he likes. Did have a near miss once when he decided he wanted to throatfuck me right by the front door and then his parents popped round. He probably would have ignored them but they could see his head through the glass in the door!

Are you opening this up for discussion in this discussion forum or just letting us know?

I think discussion would be awesome...just seeing if anyone else has similar experiences

I think that's a wonderful arrangement if both partners willingly agree to it and are happy with it. I would guess both partners need to have fairly well matched sex drives for this to work.

We're going to play that game very soon, my babygirl and I. I can hardly wait to wake up from needing to turn over at some random 2:37 moment and narrow my eyes on the woman sleeping nude next to me. I don't just want her to know I can have her whenever I wants, I really look forward to showing her just that.

It keeps me up at night.

This is the arrangement Mrs. SNR and I have. I don't interfere with getting ready for work, but most every other moment is fair game. It is an amazing turn on to me just to know that I can climb into bed and say "pleasure me" and she will go straight to sucking me off or I can walk into the room and say "drop your pants and bend over the bed head board" and she will spread her ass for me. Her actions are a turn on, but just knowing I can do that is also extremely hot.

My bloke's got the same carte blanche. He's not one to let it get in the way of my life or 'out' me or anything but certainly within the home he can use me whenever he likes. Did have a near miss once when he decided he wanted to throatfuck me right by the front door and then his parents popped round. He probably would have ignored them but they could see his head through the glass in the door!

LOL!! Love this. I've always loved semi-public sex which includes the "risk" of being seen, but not by one's parents or kids.

Back