The Makeup Fairy Returns!

You're getting your information about me from a known Lit troll with a massive, stalkerish, creepy grudge against me for no good reason, who knows nothing about my life and has been caught red-handed spreading lies against me more than once. Take that information and do what it what you will. This is literally the only thing I will say about it due to the fact that this thread is about HELPING PEOPLE and I will not turn it into a platform for him or the people he lies about me to, to come in and be creepy again.

It's true. I don't even have to use perfumes or body mists anymore, I just smell awesome all the time now. :D

But are you really helping people? I asked you for help and you didn't help me. Discrimination?

And who tells you that you smell awesome? How can vouch for that?

You're getting your information about me from a known Lit troll with a massive, stalkerish, creepy grudge against me for no good reason, who knows nothing about my life and has been caught red-handed spreading lies against me more than once. Take that information and do what it what you will. This is literally the only thing I will say about it due to the fact that this thread is about HELPING PEOPLE and I will not turn it into a platform for him or the people he lies about me to, to come in and be creepy again.

It's true. I don't even have to use perfumes or body mists anymore, I just smell awesome all the time now. :D

The trolls love you :heart: I'd ask...which one...but they all sorta roll into each other after a while.

'course you don't. It's just that satindesire oil is...well...creepy, illegal and too expensive.

But are you really helping people? I asked you for help and you didn't help me. Discrimination?

And who tells you that you smell awesome? How can vouch for that?

You were sent to this thread specifically to troll me by that...gentleman.

You weren't asking for help, you were causing trouble for his entertainment because he told you to.

If you want to call that discrimination, I can't stop you. But I'd appreciate you not treating me like I was ignorant about the situation. I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night.

As for me smelling good, unless you want to fly to Oklahoma to personally sniff me, you'll just have to take Reci's word for it.

The trolls love you :heart: I'd ask...which one...but they all sorta roll into each other after a while.

'course you don't. It's just that satindesire oil is...well...creepy, illegal and too expensive.

TBH, this little stalker thing he's doing got old a year ago. I have no idea why he's holding a candle for me after this long but it's gone beyond creepy at this point.

You weren't asking for help, you were causing trouble for his entertainment because he told you to.

If you want to call that discrimination, I can't stop you. But I'd appreciate you not treating me like I was ignorant about the situation. I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night.

As for me smelling good, unless you want to fly to Oklahoma to personally sniff me, you'll just have to take Reci's word for it.

TBH, this little stalker thing he's doing got old a year ago. I have no idea why he's holding a candle for me after this long but it's gone beyond creepy at this point.

I get to go to Oklahoma first :mad:

I have no idea what being creepy stalked is like. None. Tell me more. *adoring "How To" face*

I get to go to Oklahoma first :mad:

I have no idea what being creepy stalked is like. None. Tell me more. *adoring "How To" face*

You definitely get to come to Oklahoma first! Let me know if you ever decide to come visit, I'll make you some delicious Puerto Rican food!

As for the stalking, I wouldn't recommend it. I left Lit for nearly a year hoping that he would forget about me, and the literal DAY I come back, he sends a minion to harass me? I don't even have words to describe how sad it makes me. He should find more positive things to do with his time, especially how his stalking cost him all social legitimacy on this board and revealed to everyone how much of a terrible person he really is. In spending all this time trying to make me look bad, he only made himself look bad. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didn't know that you two have history . I came here seeking advice. I didn't come here to troll you. If you are really into helping people like you say you are, then it really shouldn't matter how I get here, as long as I got here.

I didn't know that you two have history . I came here seeking advice. I didn't come here to troll you. If you are really into helping people like you say you are, then it really shouldn't matter how I get here, as long as I got here.

I saw y'all talking about it. I'm not dense, please don't pretend I am.

I help people when they legitimately need and want help, not because they want to entertain their horrible friends.

Give him links to cat videos if he's bored and please leave me alone. I'm sure we can all find better and more productive things to do with our time than rehash shit that cost him his entire friends list on Lit.

I saw y'all talking about it. I'm not dense, please don't pretend I am.

I help people when they legitimately need and want help, not because they want to entertain their horrible friends.

Give him links to cat videos if he's bored and please leave me alone. I'm sure we can all find better and more productive things to do with our time than rehash shit that cost him his entire friends list on Lit.

I wanted help, you didn't give it, therefore you are a fraud.

Well...

Moving right along!

I saw the tips on coconut oil and had to throw in my two cents. I've recently discovered a coffee scrub, and thought I'd share it with the gals and guys on this thread as it uses, you got it, coconut oil!

3 tablespoons finely-ground coffee
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 tablespoon sugar

Mix it all together and seal in a jar. I grabbed the recipe from here (http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/diy/diy-coffee-sugar-scrub/), but if you google "DIY Coffee Scrub", you'll find a ton of recipes for it. With the holidays right around the corner, it might make for a great gift that won't break your bank. :)

Apparently the caffeine in coffee can lessen the appearance of cellulite? I dunno about all of that, though. I do know that the coffee scrub I've been using has been a great wake me up / exfoliator, and I thought I'd share.

Well...

Moving right along!

I saw the tips on coconut oil and had to throw in my two cents. I've recently discovered a coffee scrub, and thought I'd share it with the gals and guys on this thread as it uses, you got it, coconut oil!

3 tablespoons finely-ground coffee
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 tablespoon sugar

Mix it all together and seal in a jar. I grabbed the recipe from here (http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/diy/diy-coffee-sugar-scrub/), but if you google "DIY Coffee Scrub", you'll find a ton of recipes for it. With the holidays right around the corner, it might make for a great gift that won't break your bank. :)

Apparently the caffeine in coffee can lessen the appearance of cellulite? I dunno about all of that, though. I do know that the coffee scrub I've been using has been a great wake me up / exfoliator, and I thought I'd share.

This is fantastic, thank you so much!

No problem, lady!

Has anyone talked about the amaze-balls that is rose hip oil? Because if not, do I have stories to tell!

No problem, lady!

Has anyone talked about the amaze-balls that is rose hip oil? Because if not, do I have stories to tell!

Please go ahead! Anytime people can give out advice that can help our friends, I am so down for that! :D

Hellooo Baes and Babes! I have a question straight from Facebook!

L writes: "Hey, Megan! I'd LOVE your advice about something regarding make-up if you get the chance. (You can share this too if you'd like). Question: What is the best foundation with good coverage for an older woman with some wrinkles?"

Thanks for that great question L!

MAKEUP FOR DRY SKIN

There are a lot of reasons why a lot of mass market cosmetics and products simply aren't suitable for mature skin, and in order to best decide what products would be right for mature skin, we need to first understand a little more about the aging process and about the structure of your skin.

When we're young, our skin is kept supported by a protein called Elastin. It's responsible for keeping our skin flexible and stretchy. A large portion of our skin is also made up of a complex protein called Collagen, which gives our skin density and strength!

As we mature, a complex of situations all affects our skin. One of the most noticeable consequences of aging are hyperpigmentation (also called "Photoaging") fine lines, wrinkles, thinning and easily bruised skin and a more "sunken in" look. Fine lines and wrinkles, thin skin and the "sunken" look are all caused by a loss of fat, Collagen and Elastin in the skin. Bone loss around the mouth and jaw can also make line lines appear around our mouths. Hyperpigmentation due to sun exposure can be easily treated with an all natural DIY covered in this post: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=65474999&postcount=319

So what can we do with cosmetics to make these things less noticeable?

Our skin generally tends to become dryer and thinner as we age, so I suggest using a product with hyaluronic acid in it to temporarily plump up your skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. A moisturizing primer that can deal with any effects of aging you dislike is highly recommended.

If you find that your face gets very red, a color correcting primer like Clinique's "Superprimer" in yellow! http://www.sephora.com/superprimer-face-primer-colour-corrects-redness-P382502

If you have trouble with thin skin that lost it's color, a primer with a touch of bronze in it will give your skin back it's sunkissed look! http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/laura-m...005056941669&gclid=CIOa3Nrr0skCFYVFaQodU8IFzA

Or if you have trouble with dull skin that lost it's glow, an illuminating primer can give your skin back that youthful pop! http://www.international.boots.com/en/Bourjois-Paris-Happy-Light-Luminous-Serum-Primer_1388141/

For foundations, I like to use light textures so that it won't drag on thin skin or cake up on enlarged pores. Whipped foundations are great if you're a liquid or cream type, http://www.revlon.com/products/face...olorstay-whipped-creme-makeup#309971347016||0

and mineral makeup is really beneficial to thin mature skin too! https://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com...ion/Skin-Foundation-Mineral-Makeup-SPF-15/New

You'll want to layer beneficial products with thin, silky, moisturizing textures in order to treat your mature skin with the gentleness it deserves.

Hope this helps!

Stay tuned for more makeup, fashion and beauty care advice and remember, I LOVE YOU!

Back