Courage acquired

Getting a little more daring LW ? The holiday is over, lose the confetti ;)

Nice pics, btw. Thanks :)

Maybe I am ;) Though, I don't think you will mind lol! Thanks, hope you enjoy the ones I have planned for the week.

Now why couldn't the Easter Bunny bring me those eggs, yummy, yummy

Sorry to hear the Easter Bunny wasn't that good to you. Did he even stop by your place? He completely missed mine. Going to have to go and get all my own basket fillers today ;)

April Fools Monday

Well, happy April, and April Fool's Day guys. I am not going to play some prank or anything on y'all, in fact I don't have the energy for it. So, without further ado, here you go, some pics for you to enjoy. Let's just all hope that we all have a much week than last week! :kiss::kiss:

Cupping
Hold
Hold 2

A nice start for the week LW. Definitely time for some more of my favs :) Hope you are feeling better.

:kiss:

Well, happy April, and April Fool's Day guys. I am not going to play some prank or anything on y'all, in fact I don't have the energy for it. So, without further ado, here you go, some pics for you to enjoy. Let's just all hope that we all have a much week than last week! :kiss::kiss:

Cupping
Hold
Hold 2

A nice start for the week LW. Definitely time for some more of my favs :) Hope you are feeling better.

Thank you. I have to work on some new pictures. The one's I have of your favorite body part are just different angles on the ones you have already seen.

Wow, is it hump day already? Have a good Wednesday y'all!

Happy April hump day. What are you up to today sexy;

Well hello, where have you been lol? I had a busy day work wise and personally. Hoping to get to post here in a little bit, as work is kicking my butt. Still doing paperwork at 8:30 at night. :kiss:

Hi LW - I had a late night too. Hope you had a good day. So, work is kicking your butt. I have an idea how to relieve that tension ;)

Well hello, where have you been lol? I had a busy day work wise and personally. Hoping to get to post here in a little bit, as work is kicking my butt. Still doing paperwork at 8:30 at night. :kiss:

Happy first hump day of April. It's been a crazy week and it isn't going to get much better for me this week. I have a ton to finish up before I have to take a few breaks from work. Definitely need to get some new pictures taken for y'all as well. Had a great idea I am going to try, but need to figure out some more, as I need a stash of pictures for y'all. :kiss: and hope you enjoy these!

Finger hold
Straps

Oh and if you have any ideas for a series, or something you want to see (within my limits of course), please just let me know via PM if you would. Thanks!

Hi LW - I had a late night too. Hope you had a good day. So, work is kicking your butt. I have an idea how to relieve that tension ;)

Oh really? You want to tell me how to relieve this stress? It's not all work related either. LOL

First, love the pics ! I am waiting for the day when we see the whole boob in all her glory, but I can stand the tease.

As far as tension release goes. Start with a good massage. I've been told that I have talented hands. And there's nothing like a few good orgasms to let that stress go. How to accomplish that ?We'd have to negotiate. *g*

Oh really? You want to tell me how to relieve this stress? It's not all work related either. LOL

Your body... all of your body... is amazing!

Well thank you!

First, love the pics ! I am waiting for the day when we see the whole boob in all her glory, but I can stand the tease.

As far as tension release goes. Start with a good massage. I've been told that I have talented hands. And there's nothing like a few good orgasms to let that stress go. How to accomplish that ?We'd have to negotiate. *g*

Oh you and that nipple lol! We'll see if you will get to see the whole thing. If that ever happens I already have the picture I want to use ;)

I am overdue for a massage. Hmmmm. As for the orgasms, you think you can keep up? Hehe negotiations can be fun though. :kiss:

Nipples, ass, I love it all. Especially yours :)

And it's partially your responsibility to make sure that I keep UP ! Somehow, I don't think that will be a problem.

Have a good day at work.

xo

Well thank you!

Oh you and that nipple lol! We'll see if you will get to see the whole thing. If that ever happens I already have the picture I want to use ;)

I am overdue for a massage. Hmmmm. As for the orgasms, you think you can keep up? Hehe negotiations can be fun though. :kiss:

Oh I know it won't be a problem. Work is going good today thank you! Hope yours is too! :kiss: xo

Nipples, ass, I love it all. Especially yours :)

And it's partially your responsibility to make sure that I keep UP ! Somehow, I don't think that will be a problem.

Have a good day at work.

xo

Hey sweet lady. TGIF. Have a great weekend.

Thank you! I am trying to make the most of my weekend.

I know I have been busy and haven't posted in awhile. I am busy at work since I have to take some unplanned time off next week and I have family coming in soon. I am hoping to take a stash of pictures for the week for y'all since I am going to be out of commission on the picture front for a bit.

I'll forgive you this once. But we are waiting to see pics of the new panties, hopefully as they sit crumpled on the bed next to you.

xo

Thank you! I am trying to make the most of my weekend.

I know I have been busy and haven't posted in awhile. I am busy at work since I have to take some unplanned time off next week and I have family coming in soon. I am hoping to take a stash of pictures for the week for y'all since I am going to be out of commission on the picture front for a bit.

Back