my vid thread

do you like my vid

  • yes

    Votes: 367 95.3%
  • no

    Votes: 18 4.7%

  • Total voters
    385
wow just read you profile. Who wouldn't want to be with you, watch porn with
you, fuck you , just be with you. I love that your so open and confident with
yourself and your sexuality. Some people us sex as a tool, others as a weapon, some as a source of their our energy and creativeness. I think your the latter. Sorry i"m a little wordy this morning.


i wish hubby was as wordy as you, thanks
 
My goodness you have curves in all the right places, well done showing off your body. And what a pleasure to see a real women with a natural hairy beaver, what a turn-on.

i used to shave but then i had an experience that made me go in the other direction
 
My goodness...how your husband doesn't give you everything you want and need, I don't know !! Your body is incredible and I could see a LONG line of men wanting to find out for sure ;)

Very sexy !!! :rose:

Druce

thanks
 
Awesome body, pretty face, great pussy, love the natural look and how you play with it, awesome ass and breasts, truly can't wait to see more!
 
Love your video. You're a beautiful woman .. your curves are just ridiculoous :)
Love that you have a nice bush too!!!!
 
:Dthat is one hot pussy you have there blizz, hope there is going to be another vid of it
 
That was stunning! My cock nearly exploded, Blizz!
 
And here I was, thinking there was no way for you to top your pic thread... ;)
What a spectacular little body! Perfectly kissable, lickable, spankable, fuckable... I'd love to see both the vids and the pics keep on cumming... and so will I!:devil:
:kiss::kiss:
 
wow, I wanted to vote "no" because I was looking forward to an afternoon of lit and your vid made me cum pretty much immediately. I can't stop fantasizing about burying my nose in your incredible hair while I lick you.
 
Back
Top