Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snap Crackle and Pop have been detained for questioning.

Crackle's the bad one. He's been nothing but trouble since he joined the group. They had to cancel their last three concerts in Italy & none of them can go back to Japan.

Snap & Pop are actually talking to Tony the Tiger's agent. He's supposed to be looking for a new gig.

Crackle's the bad one. He's been nothing but trouble since he joined the group. They had to cancel their last three concerts in Italy & none of them can go back to Japan.

Snap & Pop are actually talking to Tony the Tiger's agent. He's supposed to be looking for a new gig.

That's Grrrrreat! Better than the leprechaun they were considering. I don't care how 'lucky' his charms are. :p

That's Grrrrreat! Better than the leprechaun they were considering. I don't care how 'lucky' his charms are. :p

Rumour has it that Tony was implicated in some questionable eating practises while he was in India visiting relatives last month.

Isn't that just like a big pussy? :eek:

Tiger Tiger burning bright,
In the forests of the night:
What immortal hand or eye,
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

(yeah, I know, what the hell did Blake think he was doing rhyming "eye" and "symmetry". but since he was a big-deal, I guess he got away with it.)

Tiger Tiger burning bright,
In the forests of the night:
What immortal hand or eye,
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

(yeah, I know, what the hell did Blake think he was doing rhyming "eye" and "symmetry". but since he was a big-deal, I guess he got away with it.)

I am the cat who walks alone and to me all places are alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back