There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays....

Carnevil9

King of Jesters.
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Posts
9,973
Mark and Mary are newlyweds, and very happy. But Mary is especially happy, because they are planning a trip to spend a week at her parents home over the holidays. Her entire extended family converges at the house for the week, siblings, cousins, aunts and uncles. She hasn't seen them since last year.

What Mark doesn't know, but is soon to find out, is that Mary's entire family spends the holiday season engaging in non-stop incest. Brothers and sisters, fathers and daughters, moms and sons, cousins and aunts and uncles; anything goes. A few of them are even bisexual. In-laws, like Mark, are not required to partake, but are cordially invited.

How will Mark react? Will he be shocked and appalled? Cautious and curious? Or will he go for it with gusto from the get-go? Will he accept an invitation to bed from Mary's gay brother Glen? Or will he hold out for her twin cousins Zoe and Chloe? Or perhaps her mother's experienced flesh will first catch his eye?
 
I could see the mom seducing Mark, and letting him sweat it out, thinking his wife is going to find out. Mom tells the wife, of course, and they plot to bring him into the family 'games' by getting him caught with her.
 
What if Mark's anxiety is because his family secretly has a similar tradition, so everybody is very thankful when he fits right in...
 
Back
Top