Missouri Rollcall

It's overdue. But they're sedating me so I'll sleep through it.

I had surgery once where I woke up in the recovery room trying to get up off the table telling the nurse I had to go to the bathroom. They had just done a partiall hysterecemy. My stomach had been wrenched apart and put back together with staples. And, I am sitting up on the table telling (actually arguing) with the nurse about going to the bathroom. Finally, she holds up the cather bag and says "you already are". I said"Oh. Ok." and went right back to sleep on the table. To this day, my family makes fun of me for trying to go to the bathroom during surgery.:rolleyes:

I had surgery once where I woke up in the recovery room trying to get up off the table telling the nurse I had to go to the bathroom. They had just done a partiall hysterecemy. My stomach had been wrenched apart and put back together with staples. And, I am sitting up on the table telling (actually arguing) with the nurse about going to the bathroom. Finally, she holds up the cather bag and says "you already are". I said"Oh. Ok." and went right back to sleep on the table. To this day, my family makes fun of me for trying to go to the bathroom during surgery.:rolleyes:

Damn.

I am just saying, watch out for that " we are just going to give a little something to relax you a little bit...." drug.... That one is a doozie! oh yeah and I cussed like a sailor. I think I even made sailors blush. They said it was the stuff to knock you out - yeah you spell it.

I am just saying, watch out for that " we are just going to give a little something to relax you a little bit...." drug.... That one is a doozie! oh yeah and I cussed like a sailor. I think I even made sailors blush. They said it was the stuff to knock you out - yeah you spell it.

As long as I don't wake up with him drilling into me I'm cool with it.

As long as I don't wake up with him drilling into me I'm cool with it.

I understand that one. I just came out of it fighting. Considering I am really low key and laid back, it is funny. I was just confused and could not see ( I wear glasses and did not have them). It is funny now, but it was not then.

I understand that one. I just came out of it fighting. Considering I am really low key and laid back, it is funny. I was just confused and could not see ( I wear glasses and did not have them). It is funny now, but it was not then.

Uh huh. Drilling is the shits.

Hello all, I'm pretty new to the site, thought I'd introduce myself.

32 single male living the dream in St. Louis, MO. HUGE Cardinals and Blues fan (season tix to both). I'll be around the boards I guess, although this is technically my first post, so my forum cherry is now gone, haha.

Happy Friday, everyone!

32 single male living the dream in St. Louis, MO. HUGE Cardinals and Blues fan (season tix to both). I'll be around the boards I guess, although this is technically my first post, so my forum cherry is now gone, haha.

Happy Friday, everyone!

Welcome and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Happy Friday, everyone!

Welcome to the boards! Now, it is ok to talk about your forum cherry being gone, but if you lose anything else, we don't talk about sex here. Shhh. It is our little secret. LOL;) Welcome.

Welcome to the boards! Now, it is ok to talk about your forum cherry being gone, but if you lose anything else, we don't talk about sex here. Shhh. It is our little secret. LOL;) Welcome.

We don't? Hmmm...that's odd. Guess I should zip this up then.

We don't? Hmmm...that's odd. Guess I should zip this up then.

Just because it is the Show Me state, doesn't mean you can whip that thing out anytime you feel like it. Take that over the Amuteur Pic thread. LOL:D

Tell me you have enough sense to get out of the rain....condoms when you have sex and umbrellas when it is raining....lol

Tell me you have enough sense to get out of the rain....condoms when you have sex and umbrellas when it is raining....lol

Most of the time, yes. But when there's a big storm I like to run out and laugh at it. Very cathartic.

Back