SRP Writer's Profiles: An idea shamelessly purloined from another forum.

HottieKatie Character Profile

My character profile:

AGE 20-30

ORIENTATION: Mostly straight but I like doing lesb and bi- sometimes

SETTINGS: Present day, futuristic, spaceships, historical, fantasy... mostly anything!

LIKES/KINKS: First of all I like the good grammar (don't mind the sporadic mistakes) and detailed paragraphs. Try and give me something to write about in my next post! Short is sometimes nice, but it is boring after a while if I am always the one to get the story moving.
I also prefer 3rd persona writings, as posts melt together better.
Apart from that I'm more into romance, foreplay, flirting, sex-play... But also anything else I don't bother to think of now that doesn't fit in my "hard limits" :) I'm always ready to try and expand my horizons [but please, ask about it first!]
I'm more into the submissive side, find it difficult to be the dominant one.

NEUTRAL/CURIOUS: lesbian, light exhibitionism (not crowd places, but "hidden" places other people "could see" might be nice ;), light-bondage...

HARD LIMITS: violence, beastiality, scat, incest, non-con, heavy bondage...

(Also, I've made an F. list: F-List with more details, I find it easier to show interests in that way, at least I know I'm not forgetting something :p )

AVAILABILITY: Once a week. Maybe more, or maybe less. It depends of how busy Real Life gets me :cool:

I will only do stories through the forum, so if you are looking for chat RPs or emails RP, I'm not your girl :cool:

Last edited:
What genie likes..

GENDER: Always female, i've tried playing males before and just really can't get into the character like I should.

AGEAnything over 25 (well not 800 unless i'm an elf.. but you know..)

ORIENTATION: Straight, strictly

SETTINGS: I'm pretty open minded about settings. Fantasy, modern day, sci-fi .. just ask I can only say yes or no ;) Sex without a story is like strawberries with out chocolate, it can be done but there is something clearly missing.

PREFERENCE: I'm happy to be the BBW that I am and tend to prefer playing as such. I don't particularly like playing anything not mostly human. Elves, or other characters with mostly human properties and special abilities are ok.

LIKES/KINKS: I'm generally more dominant or on equal footing, it's very hard for me to be in a submissive role. Not saying I can't do it, just that I do not particularly enjoy it. Light bondage, romance, seduction, vanilla, oral, pegging..only light humiliation.. lots more just ask me..

HARD LIMITS:No rape torture, mutilation, objectification ,anything that belongs in a toilet, vore, violence that's not part of a combat scene.. I won't beat you or cut you or let you do either to me.. like I said if your unsure just ask

AVAILABILITY: I'm online daily, and can post often, if I won't be around i'll let you know.

My Gender: male
SRP Genders: Male or Female, as long as they are entirely one or the other.

My Age: 41.9
SRP Ages: 18-50

My Orientation: Straight, but kind of bi-curious when it comes to cross-dressers.

SRP Orientation: I will write m-f, f-m, f-f or m-m with the partner as a male who gender identifies as a female to some extent, especially if he dresses as a woman.

Power Exchange: I can do dominant in the sense of a pirate, a cowboy or a cop. I don't do dominant in the sense of a parent-child or a master-slave as easily. I am not comfortably with total submissiveness and like an even playing field or for two dominating personalities to clash.

Race: Any for my partner. For myself, I write Caucasian or Jews best.

Body type: In real life, I like bigger girls. For a story, it does not matter. I do not like the silicone enhance girls from Playboy though.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Anything except for vampires.

Settings: I love all periods of history. I like science fiction, fantasy, noir, steampunk, Gothic and whatever else you have, except for really vanilla modern day America.

Likes/kinks: Long posts. Internal dialogue. I really like stories that are actually stories, and not thinly veiled excuses for sex. I do not do quickie threads where there is sex in the first five or six posts, unless it is a humorous thread, where the sex is meant to be funny.

Hard limits: Anything banned by community standards plush, extreme torture, vor, anything involving human waste products, anal and outright rape.

Availability: I can post every other day or so, but that is all I can promise. My schedule varies a lot. A majority of my posts have to be done with my phone.

Writing style: I write heavily character driven stories. I am very into the visual look of the environment. My stories tend to include pop references and humor.

Additional Info: I am attached in real life and not looking. I will never instant message, chat or txt with anyone that I do not already know in real life. Personal Messages are all I will do here, besides posting.

Last edited:
Tess Has a Black Soul.

Age: Anywhere from 20 to 35, I'm 29. Anything younger and I'm bored; anything older and I'm not going to be writing honestly.

Orientation: Pansexual.

Power Exchange: Yup.

Race: I'm white. Kind of unsure about appropriating a race for a character but I'll always try to be as respectful as possible.

Body Type: Any! I'll write any body type. I like physical quirks such as scars, moles in playful locations, and body modification. I just like to see some originality and descriptive writing, and things like that show attention to detail.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Not really into this, but I can write it. Generally, just roll ideas by me and I'll let you know.

Settings: Any setting, except for maybe super-nerd scenarios. I'm a literature geek, not science fiction.

Likes/kinks: After leaving this vague for so long, I decided to flesh it out more and see what happens. These are ever-evolving, as evidenced by my continued editing, but... So, to start, power exchange and masochism/sadism: I've got enough experience at this point to safely say I involve this in my own lifestyle, but I'm here to explore stuff that I don't get to poke at personally. This means UNSAFE dynamics, abusive relationships, unhealthy control/involvement, isolation, degradation, "loving" but extreme humiliation (i.e. mindfuck "this is for your own good"), gaslighting, absolute control, etc. Also falling under this area, I guess, would be hypnosis/human doll/some aspects of bimboification (but if you actually are into this, you better be able to discuss the framework that it fits in socially). I'm not into ABDL but I don't mind playing with age-associated power discrepancies, dark/controlling CG/L, corruption of innocence, all that crap. Basically, I don't mind being the wide-eyed fawn to your savage beast. Or vice-versa. Threats, physical abuse, verbal abuse, emotional abuse, body profit, betrayal/infidelity/whatever heteronormative shit, and probably risk of death somewhere in here. I know, I know, it's all fucking awful, and please, if you have any issues with the above, feel free to message me and let me know. I try to be responsible for my kinks. Of course, these are all things that I don't have to have and I'm perfectly fine with just writing a good story. I'm actually a writer and love to chase plot bunnies just like anyone else. Finally, if you want to pursue any of the above elements in a story then we'll have to be pretty good communicators. If that's not something you want to involve yourself in, better keep it on the bland side of vanilla.

Hard limits: The usual stuff, feces/vomit/piss/minors. No blood play or knife play unless we have talked extensively. Blood play for me is different from a scene involving blood - say, someone's punched in the mouth versus someone's cut with a scalpel. Punches? Fine. Scalpel? Better talk to me. Absolutely no incest or bestiality. No lactation/mommy play/sexualization of kids' stuff (looking at you, bronies)/size play/raceplay/hybristophile obsession with ACTUAL murderers or rapists, basically anything that constitutes as socially harmful shit in the name of kink. I'm a sex critical feminist and I'm not worried about yucking your yum.

Availability: Sooooo patchy. I'll do my best, but at least we can talk about scary/interesting stuff if a story doesn't take off. Try me!

Last edited:
I am still finding out what i like and what i don't. This is what i've figured out so far.

Power Exchange: For the most part i would be in control. However if a woman felt the need to express some dominance by contorlling orgasm or getting herself off using my body i think it could be sexy.

Race: Human or humanoid based life forms.
Body type: I have an heavy/average build. So i will tend to lean towards those body types.
Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Once again as long as it's Humanoid i don't think theres an issue.
Settings: Generally any settings are permitted.
Likes/kinks: I like older women. Older can mean anything from 2-1500 years older depending on the story. Incest involving sisters. Nonconcent Blackmailing, Hypnosis against supiriors.

Hard limits: NO offense ment but anything that would cause a normal human being to toss their cookies, i don't want to be involved with.

Availability: Mostly after 10 PM eastern time.

I'm adding a list i've created of possible RP Topics :

In order to avoid any misunderstandings any roles that will involve sexual themes must NOT be younger than 18 years old.

Now open for business...

These will be Casual so... At least one paragraph "five sentences" per post. Please PM me if you are interested in doing a Roleplay involving any of these topics.

Cheating

Cheating Boyfriend x Gal
Cheating Girlfriend x Guy
Cheating Wife x Man
Cheating Husband x Woman
Brother's Girlfriend x Wan
Sister's Boyfriend x Woman

Incest

Student x Teacher {Senior Year}
Big Brother x Little Sister
Little Brother x Big Sister
Step Brother x Step Sister

Other realistic human roles

Intern x Secretary
Intern x Boss
Babysitter x Parent

Reluctant/Non-Consent/Blackmail

College student x Young Professor
High School Student x Teacher
College Intern x Boss
College Intern x Secretary
Secretary x Boss
Police Officer x Woman
Threesomes
[In any of these rp's there would be no sexual contact between me and the other male. We would both be focusing on pleasing the female]

man x woman x man
woman x man x woman

Character Sheet

Name:
Appearance:
Background:

Things i don't do:

This list is not limited to just what is here. I'm still learning what i will and won't do ^^
Scatt , Pee, Beastiality, Pain, BDSM *Except possible light tying down and spanking* Blood *unless you're a vampire* haha

Last edited:
Scribe's The Parlor: My SRP Profile

Gender and Orientation: Female and male characters. I write with female writers playing female characters. Although I'm male, my female characters tend to be more colorful than my male ones. I even have a nice submissive transgendered one might enjoy...

Power Exchange: Any. I've written BDSM and dom, but prefer implicit relationships.

Race: Any. Preference for Caucasian and Asian.

Bodytype: Any. Myself, I take yoga classes, and am working on improving my body.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I've written different species, but prefer human.

Settings: I've written in different settings, but perfer modern day, sometimes with a twist. I've come up with some crazy ideas. :rolleyes:

Likes/kinks and Hard Limits: Flexible. Rabbit Hole profile: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Scribe

Availability: Often. I also communicate with my partners over YM and PM to let them know what's going on. I prefer partners with YM so we can brainstorm the story, as well as say hi. In the late evenings, PST, I'm sometimes available for online roleplay. And I'm very good at it.

Additional Comments: Tom had some good boilerplate, so I'm going to be a better artist and steal: :D
- Write at least once every couple of days.
- Write at least a two paragraph response (one line responses and lack of detail is boring)
- Proper spelling, etc. (I use a spell checker)
- Able to help in the creation of the plot and story line with me. To go with the flow and not force my character in a specific direction unless we have discussed prior.
- Communicate with me. I don't want to just be role playing with no feedback and such, I like to discuss the progress, if we want to change anything, etc. I prefer to IM on YM vs. the PM here on Lit.
- Fast buildup to sex. I'd like to start writing the steamy stuff within the first page. Y'know, because I like sex.
- See my "Scribe's Retreat" for more details, including storylines I would like to continue or restart!

I found a few Adult Roleplay Profile sites, although the one I'm currently using was originally from a furry site. If anyone recommends another site, especially one with a "matching" feature, do let me know. I'll update this entry when I have some time.

Scribe
* Found at: Literotica, Blue Moon, YM
* Other Preference, Switch, often dom
* Modern time period preferred.
* Preferred fantasy level: Some Fantasy

Character Notes:
I`m a male writer, but prefer writing female characters, for some odd reason. :heart:

Profile on Rabbit Hole:
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Scribe

My hours for online roleplay are best after 10pm PST, but if catch me online, please suggest. Phone play is best on weekends, after 2am PST.

Orientation: Heterosexual. M seeking F.
Age: 18 or older. I'm not sure that I have an upper limit, but most of my roles are apt to be younger.
Power Exchange: Neither dom nor sub, really; but if push comes to shove, dom rather than sub.

Race: Humans, mostly. In fantasy settings, halflings or half-elves are okay, but the more humanlike the better. This is for my character; I'm more flexible about partners. And I have been known to play dragons and demons and other things for the right partner.
Body type: I don't like portraying truly obese or maimed characters at all. Within norms, I am flexible to suit a partner's wishes.
Settings: Presnt day, fantasy (ancient to modern, 16th to 19th centuries most preferred), science fiction, historical. I've overdosed on horror, especially vampire stuff, but someday I'll probably get over the disinclination. I dislike most really bleak stuff, in particular after the holocaust scenarios.
Likes/kinks: Vanilla, oral, romance and adventure. I'll do incest only within the same generation: sisters and cousins, sisters in law or stepsisters are okay. I love sex stories where the sex happens for reasons outside of romance or lust, at least on one side, though if true love develops later, that can work too; but I enjoy playing a man in a position of power or influence whom some woman needs to seduce, or such a man who decides that he wants a woman and has her consent for reasons that have little or nothing to do with attraction on her part.

Hard limits: Bathrooms and kitchens have their necessary uses, but keep those functions outside of my bedroom, please. Extreme NC is out of the question, along with real torture, bizzare transformations, and so forth. Bestiality, mostly because an animal can't give informed consent, but also because animals hold no sexual interest for me. Pain: again, nothing extreme. A little spanking is okay, but it holds no attraction for me.

Availability: Mostly after 10:30 p.m., Pacific Time, Sunday through Thursday. Unpredictably on the weekends.

That's it for now. I am likely to expand on this over time.

My SRP Profile

Archangel1978
Finally got around to writing out a SRP profile and what I will and will not write. I’m still new to the whole Role Playing experience but have been enjoying it tremendously. Hope to find more partners and explore new threads.

Gender-Will play male only currently. I say currently as I’m not currently comfortable writing from a woman’s point of view. But that will probably change later the more I write. Just want to start from a comfortable area that I know for sure.

Age- 21-40 Not really wanting to explore any under age things. But that don’t mind me some nice older mature action.(grin)

Orientation-Mainly straight I would feel comfortable with.

Power Type-Still exploring…hehe

Race-I am white and I feel comfortable only writing such. I’d be afraid to offend anyone by writing a bad version of another culture.

Bodytype-Myself I’m 5 foot 10. In terms of writing I’m comfortable writing different body types – depends on the character.

Alternate Species/Sci Fi/Fantasy-While it's not a normal turn on I'd like to say I'll try anything once.

Settings- Anything is open game. Havn’t found a dislike.

Turn ons/Kinks-Romantic, mature, Leather lingerie,friends, work relationship, student/teacher (college), Incest a la cousin, mother/son, cousins, brother/sister, aunts/nieces, anal play, light dominance...there's more I just don't know I'm sure.

Turn Offs-Grossness of the bathroom variety, not father daughter incest….not sure why I just can’t get into it,Repilian species sci fi erotica, hardcore violence and non consent.

Availability- I write as often as you do. If you post a small reply, I’ll throw one back. If you give something long and thought out I’ll reciprocate. I can post everyday.

Also if you find my style needs a certain "touch or critique" don't hesitate to let me know. I'm trying to tweak my writing and I'm serious about developing the skill.
:rose:
Archangel1978

Gender: I play Male or Masculine Hermaphrodite characters, usually. (A masculine herm is a man with a vagina/womb in addition to his male equipment, and he is capable of becoming pregnant.) I am female IRL but not very comfortable playing female characters. I'd only consider playing a female character if it was a romance/arranged marriage/impregnation sort of scenario.

Orientation: Gay (I do not want to play opposite a female or femme herm character at all. I am just not attracted to that at all.)

Power Exchange: I am assertive. I don't like either submitting or dominating. If the scenario is captor/captive or owner/slave I usually play a captive/slave who will return good treatment with respect, bad treatment with fighting back all the way to the extreme of murdering the the captor/owner. I do somewhat enjoy arguing with/yelling at a male character who is being pushy or chauvinistic, but he's not getting any sex unless he changes his tune, lol.

Bodytype: I typically play a tall, broad-shouldered, muscular man or masculine herm with long blond hair, green eyes, and a big grin. I like size-difference play where I am the bigger character and my partner is petite. But I'm not really picky about what I play as long as my partner's appearance and personality are attractive to me. I've done lots of nonhuman characters of various appearances.

Settings: I prefer fantasy and science fiction settings, and of those I prefer more or less cheerful ones, I'm not into gritty settings where people are getting raped or abused or infected with zombie plague or everyone's poor or anything like that. I particularly like magical university or space academy settings, medieval fantasy clans/castles/mages/bipedal dragons, tribal fantasy or alien settings, or first contact between futuristic humans and aliens (I get to be the human).

Likes/kinks: ROMANCE, Impregnation/Pregnancy/Heat Cycle/Oviposition, Incest, Mpreg, arranged marriage or captor/captive scenarios, fantasy and science fiction, M/M/F ONLY if I am the F and get to be pregnant. I like scenarios where my character gets to sneak around in disguise or is a shapeshifter and uses shapeshipting to sneak and eavesdrop. I like if my character is courted with intent to marry or bond. I also like if my partner's character is a bit emo: believes hey is a freak and no one would ever love him. I like if my character is a mage who uses his magic to help fulfill others' deep sexual fantasies for magical bod-mod/transformation.

Hard limits: Noncon, pain

Availability: PM me and ask, but in general I max out at being able to write about six paragraphs of quality roleplaying a day, divided into 1-3 forum posts or emails.

Last edited:
Since joining Lit and beginning to write here, I've had to list (ok, copy/paste) my kinks and limits so many times. I'm therefore going to post them here and link to this post in my sig, so prospective co-writers have an idea of what I might be interested in roleplaying. I'm very loosely basing this on a form I've seen on another adult rp forum. It's by no means exhaustive and I imagine this will need amending in time.

great idea!

Gender & Orientation: I prefer to play female characters who are heterosexual. They may be bi-curious, depending on the story and female counterpart.

Power Exchange: I tend to play girls who are very submissive and rather innocent, who find they enjoy pain stimulation - masochistic tendencies. I am no domme. Though i can top on ocassion, it doesn't last long and is easily turned around. I don't enjoy domming really, beyond joking around.

Alternate species: i'm not really comfortable playing anything too far from human.

Settings: from medieval to contemporary settings. heavy sci-fi stuff is out of my comfort zone, but i'm willing to do it.

Likes/kinks: i enjoy stories from non-consensual to romance. i tend to be submissive and it colors my writing and characters. My kinks include (but are probably not limited to) bdsm, force, coercion, blackmail, abduction, rough sex, knife play, some torture, breast play, some blood, leather toys (whips, slappers, and the like), fingers, collars, private humiliation, psychological torture, some breath play, seduction, domination, etc...

Soft limits: extended bondage, toys (vibrators, dildoes), public humiliation

Hard limits: Scat & Snuff (unless pre-approved)

Availability & Style: flexible time. preferably in the forum or email as i'm not great at IM stuff. several small (generally reactionary) proofread paragraphs with hopefully enough detail to give my partner something to work with. my posting speed can vary; usually 2 - 5 per week in muse active stories.

Last edited:
Gender. Female.

Orientation. Straight.

Bodytype. Pretty much what I'd like to be if I were younger, 26ish, single and lets not forget realistically lovely. I'm not about writing the part of the pretties sexiest woman ever to draw breath.

Settings. Contemporary/modern and Historical. And while I might have ideas based on something read on a book jacket, I do not get involved in Roleplays based on movies, comics or books. I just don't see the point.

Likes/Kinks. I love romance, but not Mills and boon mush. I like patience in play. If you're looking to ''sexual'' rp after only a couple of posts, unless it's necessary for the plot, it's not going to happen. Creating tension is something that's more important for me.
Godmodding is neither a kink nor a like. It's completely out of bounds. I would ask politely that a partner NOT attempt to write the actions, thoughts or words of a character created by me, unless I've written it first.

Hard Limits. BDSM. While I'm open to a light bondage when it fits the story, I won't do the slave/master thing in any context. I don't care for it. It doesn't make my ladies dominant by any means, but they'll not address any male in a story as Master in a sexual setting.
Also if it's got a tail, doesn't stand upright, I don't want to know.

Availability and Style. Long posts only. I just don't feel like I've written unless it's a longer post.
I'm consistent, but not a daily poster. So I prefer a slower paced thread of one or two posts per week, and hope that the quality of my replies is worth the wait.
I also don't write in the first person preference. I'm not comfortable with it, as for me it's too close to cybering. My personal view only of course.

I've written here before, but am using this 'name' now. If I'm recognized, I would ask that it not be disclosed on the open forum. I just want to be left alone to enjoy the site as I have done in the past. Thanks.

Last edited:

Age: I'm comfortable playing any age, but typically my characters are between the ages of 18 or 25(ish)

Orientation: Bisexual with a stronger preference towards men.

Race: More often than not I'll be playing Caucasian girls, but I'm perfectly fine playing any other ethnicity.

Bodytype: Fairly average in terms of height and weight, but I tend to play them with large busts. I like having something for my partner to hold on to :)

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Anything and everything goes.

Settings: I prefer realistic/modern settings, but I also love dipping into the fantasy genre.

Likes/kinks: I tend to enjoy stories that revolve around non-consent and abuse, so in that regard most of my likes/kinks are of a darker nature than most. Most scenes will include to some degree...

Abduction
Slavery
Rape
Objectification
Humiliation
Domestic violence
Bondage
(etc).

Hard limits: While I enjoy dark and violent RP, I don't like anything that has to do with bathroom play (i.e. Scat). Aside from that, mutilation is also out. When in doubt... ask.

Gender: I play female characters but I will also do secondary male characters when necessary.

Orientation: I play heterosexual characters

Power Exchange: I'm open to playing dominant and submissive.

Race: I'm black but I'm willing to play other races.

Bodytype: I usually play females who are athletic and/or average weight with at least 36 C breasts because it is close to my real body type.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm willing to try to play vampires and demons even though I have never written it before. I have no interest in playing furries/mutations.

Settings: I enjoy historical and modern day settings. I would be interested in a sci-fi setting if the story idea is good.

Likes/kinks: My likes are coercion, blackmail, non consent, abduction, rough sex, light bondage, facials, mutual masturbation, regular sex, public sex, clothed sex, etc.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, animals/furries/whatevers, necro, vomit, drinking piss, foot worship, and graphic gore.

Availability: I'm usually on everyday more now because I'm on summer break but this probably will change will I start school in September. I try to post at least several times a week.

THought I'd give this a shot.

My Gender: Female
SRP Genders: Female, I don't think I could realistically write as male.

My Age: Late 30s

SRP Ages: any I guess?

My Orientation: Can I claim undeclared like in college?

SRP Orientation: Straight, Bi, Lesbian

Power Exchange: Probably more submissive than dominant.

Race: I don't think this is an issue for me, I am caucasian, so I think from a cultural standpoint I could probably do this the most justice, but I guess I could be anything.

Body type: Real life? I'm kinda curvy. Size 8ish. I can describe myself as whatever though.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: never gave it any thought. I will also leave this as "undeclared"

Settings: pick one.

Likes/kinks: Long posts. Internal dialogue. I really like stories that are actually stories, and not thinly veiled excuses for sex. I cannot see me doing quickie threads where there is sex in the first five or six posts, unless it is a humorous thread, where the sex is meant to be funny. (*disclaimer* I stole this from another persons post because I love it.) I'm fairly vanilla by lit standards, but I'm willing to expand those limits in the right setting.

Hard limits: I'm only into mild BDSM, a little tie me up, tie me down, ok. If it's gonna hurt, I don't want to. Watersports to me means beaches and lakes and jetskiing not things that occur in the bathroom. I'll pass on tthe bathroom aspect entirely ok? Bestiality is a no-no and I'm not into the idea of 2 men, either together or with me, the same with rape or torture, mutilation or snuff.

Availability: I usually can be around at least once a day.

Writing style: I don't know.

Additional Info: Ask, I'm kind of an open book.

AvrgBlkGrl: Submissive by Nature and open for fun...

I prefer for my character to not stray too far from my preferences. And although I love sex and expect it to play a strong role in the story, I enjoy a good story line that benefits from the sex. You can read a sample of my fiction (check my signature) and poetry to get an idea of how I write. I adore a good sense of humor.

Orientation: Heterosexual or bi female with a strong preference for males.
Power Exchange: I'm definitely more of the submissive type, but can top for play or if necessary.

Race: I'm interracial, but I prefer to be classified as black (grey eyes being the only real tell-tell feature). I would prefer to play a black woman (there aren't enough on here ;)).

Bodytype: Rather athletic but soft and curvy. C cup breast, sometimes D depending on the cut. I prefer to stick to my body type. 5'4 (and a half!) average weight--not model thin but definitely not over weight.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Although I prefer to play human, I would be interested in playing non-human roles such as vampire or were, shape shifters or demon. No furies/mutations.

Settings: Historical or modern day settings. Romance.

Likes/kinks: My likes are varied. I can play light BDSM, but no humiliation or rape. D/s relationship (loving and considerate) I absolutely love fit, dominant alpha males. I enjoy regular and rough sex (hands around the neck and light bondage), coercion, mutual masturbation, public sex and clothed sex. Etc.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, animals/furries/whatevers, necro, vomit, piss, foot worship, and graphic gore.

Availability: I generally post 3-4 days a week. Mid-day works for me or late evenings. I'm more flexible during the summers.

Last edited:
I'm new here so I hope you will all bear with me - here is some basic info to start with

Sexual orientation: Straight, for the most part
Age: 35, but will play a bit younger or a bit older if you want
Role: submissive
Historic period: I would love to have a go at something olde worlde/fantasy realm
Availability: I will try to post minimum once weekly, more frequently if possible.
Limits: absolutely NO: bestiality, mutilation or snuff and keep the bathroom content to a minimum too (like at most suggested at).

If I've forgotten anything vital please PM me and I'll come back and edit - thanks :)

Last edited:

Orientation: Straight. Mostly.

Interests: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Drama, and Police themes! Big into oral sex, both recieving and performing, I love to wrestle, break things, have angry sex both consensual and not so consensual! I like older ladies, both more and less experienced than myself and enjoy having some of that in my stories. If there is say an older lady that is in a position of power, usually someone like a teacher, doctor, or counsellor that has a more than professional interest in my character. He is going to pursue her, shamelessly and with all the vigor and charm of a hot blooded young man with nothing to lose and everything to gain! But I'm not closed off the playing an older more experienced gentleman, or something in between for that matter. I prefer vocal lovers though I myself tend to be the quiet type during sex.

Turns me On: Strong women, creativity, humor, tattoos, streaked hair, big asses, small imperfections, ice cream, rough play, morning sex, and strong coffee.

Turns me off: Weak-willed Submissives (I like fiery subs), abusive arrogant fools, and whining.

Bodytype: Me? Well I'm built like brick, broad shouldered, and barrel chested but for a character? I'll suit the environment, if I need to be a little taller thats fine, if I need to be a little slighter or shorter I'll work it into the role!

Hard limits: Nothing that belongs in a toilet please, or cannibalism. Cannibalism not cool. And no ducks for that matter, ducks are not on the menu.

Alternate species: I'll give er a go! I don't necessarily want to be some massive mishappen monster but I'll try anything once. I love Werewolves of all sorts, and the primal emotions more readily available to demi-human characters.

Settings: The more variety the better! I'd be more than happy to play a knight, mage, spy, cop, soldier, lawyer, superhero, or serial killer. If you have an interesting creative idea, filled with tension, action, good humor and/or plenty of hot raunchy sex hit me up. Bonus points if you give great head, like to recieve great head, and like a man who is good with his hands.

Fears: Being helpless, and heights.

Last edited:
Katiesub

Age: 30 and up, but I'll be straight with you -- there's a lot of the anime, rpg, etc. stuff that just passed me by, so I can't be "young" when knowledge of these things are essential to the plot.

Orientation: Flexible, except I'm primarily heliocentric.

Power Exchange: Sub/Slave with a few switchy tendencies if they're needed to please a Dominant. I do NOT do bitchy, and I gag at roles where someone misbehaves in order to be punished. Sir/Ma'am, if I want to be whipped, I'll bring the whip to you and tell you.

Race: I used to run the half mile. But I can do anything else except Patagonian. Added: I don't do Easter Island monoliths, either. Not enough expression in their makeup--even worse than Norwegians in that respect.

Body Type: Already said this above. Female. Oh ... you mean height and all that? Anything that has bigger hips than waist and some fleshy things on the chest (two is the recommended number, but I'm even flexible there). No, I don't want any of those dangly things between my legs unless it's hooked up to a belt, and then I'd prefer it be on YOU, not me.

Alternate Species: I'd love to bring Hobbit girls to the world. They've never had their day in the sun, and it's time. Squids, too ... they don't have a big following, but I could be a part of your attempt to change that.

Settings: Not into anime (see above). Modern, but I can put on the hairy mammoth skin bikini if you want. Not excited about fandom roles for shows I never had the time or inclination to watch.

Likes/kinks: BDSM, D/s, noncon (if you talk first OOC), innocence, and slinkies. And I'm a sucker for a slow, steady burn. I'd hope it's obvious, but maybe you were left behind when they passed out the brains, so ... I like tongue-in-cheek humor and a pun or two. Or three.

Hard limits: Anything excessive (edit: depending on the requirements, this one is negotiable), diaper/age play, humiliation, scat, water sports, vore, snuff, no cum shots on the face. Ick. (Ok, Darkwarrioress, you'll see I copied and pasted yours here -- I couldn't improve on it, so am giving you your props)

Ok, I will improve on it. If you can't spell or write English, writing with you is a hard limit. I do not consider chat-ese to be English. I don't consider it even human. I have gerbil friends who consider it sub-gerbil. I'm also adding incest. Ick.

Availability: RL comes first, and yes, I do have one. If I can't post once a day, I'll tell you up front.

Personal note: This is an addendum to "Availability." I'm not going to get involved in a dozen threads at once and demean you by throwing something at your thread and then moving on to the next and the next and the next. If I write with you, you'll have a very large lot in a very exclusive subdivision. Not the whole neighborhood, to be sure, but there will be no standing in line.

Last edited:
Alright. Time to use the ol' noggin. Silly copypaste, deciding to conk out on me.

Age: IRL I'm 23, but I'm flexible as a Russian gymnast at the Olympics. Years of theatre and training have greatly increased my capacity for RP'ing.

Gender/Orientation: Hm. Would prefre heterosexual male, but I *suppose* I could try out bisexaulity or lesbianism/homosexuality as needed. Might need to work ony anatomical details though. ;)

Power Roles: Not sure what this means. I assume it is referring to sexual dominance. In that case, I suppose I've got a light case of Submissive Man Syndrome. Something about leather just excites me.

Race: Never really played anything other than my Asian-Caucasian mix. I could tweak to pure White or pure Asian as needed. Like Russia! :)

Bodytype: I'd prefer to play physiques more my build, which is lithe and slender, lightly muscled but clearly defined. As for the women, as long as they show a vague sign of intellect and they're reasonably attracted to me (and the reverse holds true) then I really have no issues.

Alternate Species: *flushes crimson and mumbles something about elves and faeries*

Settings: *flushes even redder and mumbles about long walks on the beach and silken bouoirs and fireplace rugs and various other locales*

Kinks/Likes: Romance. And lots of it. Don't be afraid to lay it on thick, I love being a true romantic. It brings me joy to treat a lady the way she wants to or should be treated. As for sexual enjoyments, I am fairly flexible. Tying this into my disikes, nothing poo/urine/vomit/bathroom/incest/utter degradation/extreme violence/excessive pain-related things. Those shatter my illusuions of love and romance. Regarding "likes" I cannot sress how important grammar and spelling is. And a nice sense of fashion. Anyone see the new Miu Miu dress? The blocky blue and green one? So. Gorgeous.

Additional Notes:
I come here to have fun and make friends, NOT to engage in poorly-written, sloppy, childish drivel that has three counts of "moist", five counts of "swelling", and four counts of "moans" in the first ten words. That being said, my math skills need improvement. We're here to have fun. So let's have fun. PMs about most anything will be accepted and usually promptly returned. As for my online availibility.... sparingly during the nine-to-five time sement (currently I am in East Asia, GMT -5 or 6) but a bit more at night. Also. I currently lack a computer. How am I typing this? MAGIC. But seriously folks. Please don'tbe incredibly annoyed when I don't answer you within 24 hours. RL takes priority.

Thanks for reading! Let's get those keyboards fired up up up!

Fish_Tales Profile (with apologies to FM)

Gender: I only play male characters - it just makes it easier.

Orientation: I can play heterosexual - it's too hard to write about things of which I have no experience.

Power Exchange: I tend to play equal, but will usually be a strong character. I could be described as.... assertive. I am a sucker for the gradual awakening of understanding between two people - I guess some call it romance! Interesting stories/characters will be looked at on an individual basis.

Race: I'm white so probably understand that best. I would have nothing against trying a different ethnicity, but I would be concerned with not doing it justice or even maybe being inadvertently offensive.

Bodytype: I am what you would call "athletic". However, most, if not all, writing involves the imagination so I am happy to imagine different characters.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Yeah...nah.

Settings: I guess I'm a modern guy, so modern settings appeal to me the most (and it cuts down on research). Rural/coastal settings are a particular favourite and any storyline involving sport will pique my interest.

Likes/kinks: Pretty open here, but infliction of super hard punishment without some "care factor" or context would be difficult. I'm happy to go with the flow and discuss. Like I said, if the idea is interesting..... then ask.

Hard limits: Everything prohibited by Lit site. Minors, scat, animals/furries/whatevers, necro, vomit, drinking piss, graphic gore, and....anything else I decide I don't like. I also intensely dislike rushed/unedited posts, crap writing with no thought put in - ie if you're going to do it, then have a good crack at it and don't knowingly waste someone's time

Writing: Like many here, I'm not a fan of the one line post. Both parties should be doing the work, or at least contributing significantly to the creative process. I prefer stories with a plot and substantial characters, otherwise I find it difficult to care about them and, ultimately, the story. I can write in any style, but I enjoy hard-boiled staccato type writing. As I've said above, good ideas and proposals will override many things - sometimes we need to stretch. Read some of my other posts - if you find me too "wordy", then probably best not to bother.

Another thing - look at my other writing. Yeah, sometimes it appears as if I've forgotten the 'S' in SRP. Believe me, if I do this, it's a compliment. It means I like our story and your writing. If I've agreed to write with you it's because you're good and there is most definitely an 'S' there ;)

Availability: I live in a different part of the world to most on here, so there will be a time difference - sorry. Will advise if going to be away for a week or more. On the positive side, I'm not a demanding co-writer and am happy to wait for posts - am more interested in quality over quantity or "just" meeting deadlines. Will limit number of "live" threads to make sure the proper effort is put in, but if you have a REALLY REALLY good idea, then let me know! Can't hurt, can it?

Last edited:

ORIENTATION: Bisexual

POWER EXCHANGE: Almost always submissive, sometimes balanced

RACE: mixed

BODY TYPE/APPEARENCE: Varys in each Rp but see most of the time with lavender an or black hair

ALTERNATE SPECIES/FANTASY RACES/ETC: Usually play human (In most settings).

SETTINGS: Any

LIKES/KINKS:light bondage, oral, romance, foreplay, flirting, non-human, biteing, nonconcent and creatures, furrys[Human and Alien (Mass Effect) Human and fantasy creatures (D&D)]

NEUTRAL/CURIOUS: Group (M/F), erotic horror

HARD LIMITS: scat, heavy bondage

AVAILABILITY: Almost every day.

AGE: 30 to 50. I generally like to play an older guy with a younger female.

ORIENTATION: Straight

POWER EXCHANGE: Dominant, nothing about playing a submissive male excites me, sorry.

RACE: White... not sure I could pull off anything else without being overly stereotypical

BODY TYPE/APPEARANCE: Flexible depending on Role, but generally athletic, not usually too ripped, 6' tall and roughly 200 lbs, with a shaved cock & balls, always commando, never cared for boxers or briefs.

ALTERNATE SPECIES/FANTASY RACES/ETC: Human, although, I am a gamer, so I could see myself in other races if the story intrigued me. Just please no furries.

SETTINGS: Flexible

LIKES/KINKS: Bondage, oral (giving and receiving), anal (giving), DFP, breast/nipple torture, toys, leather, and fishnets (damn, I love a great set of legs in fishnets). I also enjoy interracial play.

HARD LIMITS: Blood play, snuff, beastiality, toilet, underage, extreme pain. ONE SENTENCE REPLIES. Having to translate what you wrote because you failed to proof read.

WRITING STYLE: I prefer to write in 3rd person past tense, but flexible depending on co-author's preference. Whatever you choose, pick one and stick with it. It drives me nuts to try to keep switching POV and tense from post to post.

NEUTRAL/CURIOUS: Nah. I know what makes my motor run.

AVAILABILITY: I am kind of a drive-by writer. Usually on in the late evenings EST/EDT and most weekdays.

Last edited:

Age: I'm 48 and I am happy to play 20 years to either side of that number.

Orientation: Straight

Power Exchange: I tend to morph fairly easily with an everpresent dominant edge. I can, and in fact, enjoy some exchange and submission but, ultimately, I tend to end up on top...

Race: I'm white

Body Type: No so important to me. At 6'3" 260, I am pretty large but, I can appreciate all types.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Not so much my thing

Settings: We'll need to find out.

Likes/kinks:
* Romance, seduction, chance encounters, long distance lovers, bondage, submission

Hard limits: Not into children, incest, non-sexual body fluids, humiliation and degradaition and pain simply for pain's sake

Availability: I have a lot of free time to post.

New to the discussion boards, & am looking forward to doing some fun SRP. Here's my info...

Gender: I’ve played both sexes, & can do so again. I am male, so I have a better understanding of male idiocy…

Orientation: I am bi, so I’m open to it all.

Power Exchange: Either doms or equals. I’ve done subs before, & didn’t have a clear voice for the character.

Race: I would prefer to play white, as I am a Caucasoid, but I’m willing to try anything.

Bodytype: Any. I’m on the heavy side, but in my mind I’m a NFL linebacker.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Any that are interesting.

Settings: Preferences are current day, & sci-fi, but I’m open to any.

Likes/kinks: My biggest like is oral sex. Lots of it. I’m always willing to try just about anything at least once.

Hard limits: Minors, scat/golden showers, necrophilia, vomit.

Back