Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

that Axe is almost a Halberd (if it's anything like the axe on that episode of Smallville)
you get inside it's reach, & he's NOT having a good day!

(Kyle would be a nightmare for that guy. Been fighting mele combat for about 10,000 years, lots of times with things with more than 2 arms, & tails.)

You might need to focus on Mano.

Guy has a murderous touch in any continuity, but if you keep plastering his mitts with that shadow-weave webbing stuff that should oughta hamper him signficantly.

(Keep in mind, with his powerset and experience, Wraith would be a nightmare for all of these guys.)
 
ok, i'm going to assume this distress call came in about an hour after the auditorium meeting broke up.

oh, I do have a question.

do those flight rings work by basically reading the thought commands of their weilders?
 
ok, i'm going to assume this distress call came in about an hour after the auditorium meeting broke up.

oh, I do have a question.

do those flight rings work by basically reading the thought commands of their weilders?

I'm pretty sure there's a modicum of techno-telepathy involved, they respond to the will of the wearer. But they've also got limited "minds" of their own-- little computerised brains, not as indepth as the semi-sentient "minds" of Lantern Rings, I'm sure --and they've got functions which can be keyed externally, as in Duplicate Lad triggering the distress signal on Tyroc's Flight Ring.
 
hmmm

just wondering if one could work through Wraiths shield

I think it's more reading nerve impulses and brain waves than actual psionics, if that's what's concerning you. Simulated telepathy through neural interface.

Plus, there's no real mind, no emotions to react to the madness he kicks out.
 
yeah. I pulled out my Enemy Rising graphic novel and was looking over the ring info.

came to about that conclusion but wanted to check with more knowlegable authorities
 
yeah. I pulled out my Enemy Rising graphic novel and was looking over the ring info.

came to about that conclusion but wanted to check with more knowlegable authorities

I dun really have a reference to fall back on this, hopefully what I said gelled with the text...

I'm just going by what I've gathered from reading.

(Wyld's the real authourity here, compared to her I'm an Academy first-year.)
 
Wyld, PM me a rough idea what i need to do, since I'm running blind here

(I have a uncanny ability to derail a plan. It's a gift. Really.)

:D
 
If you're wondering how to get Wraith a Flight Ring of his own...

R.J.'s been known to deputise people he thinks are worthy without checking with anyone.

Like when he gave Timber Wolf a Ring in the post-ZH Legion, quoting Brin's own catchphrase back at him: "Think fast."
 
no, Wraith can beat everyone else there if he chooses to. I don't think the Legion has a teleporter.

just don't want to screw up a plan
 
no, Wraith can beat everyone else there if he chooses to. I don't think the Legion has a teleporter.

just don't want to screw up a plan

Well, we haven't addressed the topic of Gates, yet, but I don't think he can teleport across interstellar distances.

(Though, I dunno, there were those "Footstep" things.)

I also kind of joked about having Nightcrawler around as a Sub or someone in The Academy, considering he was originally conceived as a "Legion"verse character. (Technically, he would have been a Wanderer, but that didn't quite work out.)

Again, Nightcrawler couldn't manage an interstellar distance.

Fate could probably warp a chunk of us a good distance with a teleport spell...
 
Yeah Fate could certainly manage teleportation if needed. He isn't as powerful as Hector, or his father, given that Nabu is not a big fan, but he is still Fate. Still has some great mojo. But alas, it is up to everyone else. But Teleportation is not out of his range of skills.
 
The flight rings are controlled by a neo telepathic system, but there are several of their functions that can be triggered externally as well. One just has to know how to do it. And, well, Duplicate boy is the boyfriend of a Legionnaire. So odds are he knows those functions.
 
*Does a pole dance in her Dawnstar costume* *















*= Yes Wyld really does own a Dawnstar costume. And yes it is made out of buck skin.
 
Pictures or it never happened.

The guys that tipped me for wearing it might be sad to hear that. It is never a bad thing to be a comic geekette working near San Diego Comicon. They also really liked my Scarlet Witch too.
 
Was working on a witchblade costume once. Had a guy that used liquid latex in his special effects work. He volunteered to apply the costume for a hell of a start to the opening night of the con.
 
Back
Top