100 Days Of Broken Promises

Miles

Loves Spam
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Posts
431
Governing takes a different set of skills than campaigning.

As President Donald Trump closes in on his first 100 days in office he is scrambling to defend his inept performance so far in office. Perhaps this is best illustrated by his announcement last week that he was sending an armada toward North Korea, only to find out Monday that it was on its way to Australia.

Candidate Trump made big promises on the campaign trail. His promises were targeted at key voting blocks in order to mobilize them to vote last November. A crackdown on illegal immigration, a border wall with Mexico, tax reform, repeal and replacement of Obamacare, better trade deals, a ban on Muslims, extreme vetting, and a stronger military are among the issues Trump ran on. The strategy gave the GOP control of the White House and both houses of Congress in a bitterly fought election, which included an assist from Russia.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trumps-broken-promises_us_58f7b08fe4b0f5cf16c7bb9a
 
65cc923c974872426a2b74f5606a4e45.jpg
 
Hey moron, you're on ignore, go spread your hate somewhere else.
 
The Top 10 Broken Promises Of The Obama Presidency

•Obama abandoned his commitment to "unprecedented" transparency.

•Obama has failed on his promise to close GITMO.

•Obama failed to end the war in Iraq and finish the job in Afghanistan.

•Obama broke his promise to pursue a "tough, smart and principled national security strategy."

•Obama broke his promise not to raise taxes on the middle-class.

•Obama failed to grow the middle-class and Americans' incomes.

•Obama broke his promise to allow Americans to keep their plans and lower costs under Obamacare.

•Obama failed to make immigration a top priority and pass comprehensive reform in his first year.

•Obama failed to "nail shut" the revolving door of lobbyists working in his administration.

•Obama broke his promise to bring both parties together to enact a bipartisan agenda.

https://www.gop.com/the-top-10-broken-promises-of-the-obama-presidency/
 
One of the very few times I've agreed with Trump and his tweets is over the 100 day thing. It's meaningless. I know he said all that during the campaign and I'm not defending that but the whole idea is just dumb. I understand why it started and why it's used but we haven't really needed it to be important more than once or twice since it started.
 
Since no one at HuffPo voted for Trump, why are they not delighted that he has not done the things they didn't want him to do?
 
Since no one at HuffPo voted for Trump, why are they not delighted that he has not done the things they didn't want him to do?

The important thing is that Miles is bitterly disappointed Trump hasn't met every one of his campaign promises.
 
Since no one at HuffPo voted for Trump, why are they not delighted that he has not done the things they didn't want him to do?

Because haters gotta hate.....


Trump could cure cancer, AIDS and end world hunger, they would trash him for it daily.

I can see the HuffPo/MSN/Salon headlines now...

"The Orangutan has the AUDACITY to cure Cancer, that achievement rightfully belongs to Elizabeth Warren!!!!"

"Trump steals Chelsea Clinton's thunder in a DIABOLICAL scheme that cured HIV/AIDS and he knew it would ruin her chances at a Nobel Prize she's going to be awarded for anyhow."

"Raicst Trump only ends world hunger because he knew a ISIS was going to but couldn't stand the though of a Great and Noble Muslim organization achieving good things for the sake of diversity. "
 
Last edited:
Buuut, Obama...clinton! lmao @ tranny and slope eye. :D I guess if Obama had bragged like donnie does he would look stupid too. Too bad, so sad.:)
 
Buuut, Obama...clinton! lmao @ tranny and slope eye. :D I guess if Obama had bragged like donnie does he would look stupid too. Too bad, so sad.:)

Oh...the bigot who sounds just like POGDownSouth.

He bragged and boasted all the time dumbass, made a bunch of promises to get elected and then sold out.

Just like all of them in the last 50+ years have.

The only thing different about the Trump presidency is the hysterical LWCJ reaction to everything he does.

Congratulations, you all are the new bro patrol.

Enjoy it, you'll probably be on that team until a (D) takes the WH and the roles do another 180.
 
Last edited:
The con artist has done a 180 degree turn on the whole 100 day thing:

"On Nov. 8th, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our country, secure our communities and honesty to our government. This is my pledge to you. And if we follow these steps, we will once more have a government of, by and for the people. And importantly, we will make America great again. Believe me."

And now?

No matter how much I accomplish during the ridiculous standard of the first 100 days, & it has been a lot (including S.C.), media will kill!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 21, 2017

And of course:

"You're going to have such great healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it is going to be so easy," Trump promised at a Florida rally in October 2016.

"So simple. So simple," Trump said of his plan to get Mexico to pay for the border wall in an interview with Bill O'Relly in August 2015.

"You know the Great Wall of China, built a long time ago, is 13,000 miles. I mean, you're talking about big stuff. We're talking about peanuts, by comparison, to that. Mexico will pay for the wall. I will make sure it gets done properly."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/21/politics/trump-100-days/index.html
 
Governing takes a different set of skills than campaigning.

As President Donald Trump closes in on his first 100 days in office he is scrambling to defend his inept performance so far in office. Perhaps this is best illustrated by his announcement last week that he was sending an armada toward North Korea, only to find out Monday that it was on its way to Australia.

Candidate Trump made big promises on the campaign trail. His promises were targeted at key voting blocks in order to mobilize them to vote last November. A crackdown on illegal immigration, a border wall with Mexico, tax reform, repeal and replacement of Obamacare, better trade deals, a ban on Muslims, extreme vetting, and a stronger military are among the issues Trump ran on. The strategy gave the GOP control of the White House and both houses of Congress in a bitterly fought election, which included an assist from Russia.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trumps-broken-promises_us_58f7b08fe4b0f5cf16c7bb9a

Looks like we're fucked till 2020. Please run Hillary then. You owe it to America.
 
Governing takes a different set of skills than campaigning.
Oh, really?

We were told that Obama, who had zero experience running anything, ever, was the most qualified president ever because of his "brilliance" in running a winning campaign. A campaign based entirely on being "historic."
 
Last edited:
Yes.

And we were told repeatably how the don's management skills were tippy top.

Same story, right?
 
Back
Top