Ladies, what's the sluttiest night you've had

In my case the question would be "which one?" But I recall one night several years ago that I won't forget and would LOVE to do again. At the time my husband and I were attending a swinger club up in Wilmington, NC. One of the ladies their confided that for her upcoming 40th birthday she wanted an all girl orgy. Several of us soon got busy enlisting women and the night of her party we ended up with a floor of a certain swinger hotel rented. All in all about 30 women showed up. Ages ranged from early 20s to mid 50's. It was quite a wild night with just about every sexual arrangement of females going on. Several women were actually introduced to their first time with other women. Toward the end of the night we cuffed the guest of honor to a bed and smeared birthday cake all over her then greedily eating it up. Needless to say it was one hell of a wild all girl night.

2 other quick moments i had were 1) late night, my boss and i were closing up shop. some light flirting led to me being bent over the front desk. and 2) i had family over for dinner. a guy i knew wanted to come in, but i wouldnt let him so i went out. i sucked his dick in his car, swallowed, and came back in for dinner.

both seem pretty tame, except for the fact that i was married at the time

2 other quick moments i had were 1) late night, my boss and i were closing up shop. some light flirting led to me being bent over the front desk. and 2) i had family over for dinner. a guy i knew wanted to come in, but i wouldnt let him so i went out. i sucked his dick in his car, swallowed, and came back in for dinner.

I like your style. :D

:) Love your work.

I think you should get your own thread, give the other girls a chance to impress...

Thanks for sharing,

Regards
John.

well hubby thinks that you and sperm are just made for each other and the more of it there is on you and in you the better... He probably would love to see it coming out of your ass, your pussy and your mouth all at once... ummm ... but maybe he already DID? mmmm and SUCH a pretty lady too...

well hubby thinks that you and sperm are just made for each other and the more of it there is on you and in you the better... He probably would love to see it coming out of your ass, your pussy and your mouth all at once... ummm ... but maybe he already DID? mmmm and SUCH a pretty lady too...

im sure he would, but to him it can only be his sperm.... which makes it tougher. thats why i need to be secret for something like that to happen

im sure he would, but to him it can only be his sperm.... which makes it tougher. thats why i need to be secret for something like that to happen

damn... those are hot encounters.

You definately wouldn't have to be secretive around me.

i have 2...

the first was, i remember being in college, completely drunk off my ass. i was at a party with my boyfriend. he went off somewhere, but i remember dancing with another guy in some kids living room. i remember feeling him get hard against my ass. after a bit we had a seat on the couch and started making out. i put my hand on his dick, and started rubbing it. one thing led to another, and i was giving him head on the couch in front of everyone in the living room.

we wound up going upstairs to someones bedroom. i blew him again, and every once in a while some one would stumble in and watch.

he bent me over the dresser and started fucking me. i was screaming and moaning as i usually do. he was calling me names and slapping my ass. then he came deep inside me. then i sucked him dry

after, we both got dressed, and thats where the slutty part comes in.

later on, my boyfriend grabbed me and took me upstairs. he told me to blow him, and he fucked my tits. then he bent me over and started fucking me. i didnt want to say anything, but then he came in my pussy that still had cum in it.

the second was at a club. once again i was completely wasted. i was dancing with a guy, and one thing led to another. we wound up in a bathroom stall. he sat on the toilet and i blew him. and he came all over my tits. it was dark in the club, which was good because i forgot to wipe myself off when we left. i danced some more with a few more guys, and wound up sweating all the cum all over me, and no one knew it
Would you do it again, without the alcohol?

i have 2...

the first was, i remember being in college, completely drunk off my ass. i was at a party with my boyfriend. he went off somewhere, but i remember dancing with another guy in some kids living room. i remember feeling him get hard against my ass. after a bit we had a seat on the couch and started making out. i put my hand on his dick, and started rubbing it. one thing led to another, and i was giving him head on the couch in front of everyone in the living room.

we wound up going upstairs to someones bedroom. i blew him again, and every once in a while some one would stumble in and watch.

he bent me over the dresser and started fucking me. i was screaming and moaning as i usually do. he was calling me names and slapping my ass. then he came deep inside me. then i sucked him dry

after, we both got dressed, and thats where the slutty part comes in.

later on, my boyfriend grabbed me and took me upstairs. he told me to blow him, and he fucked my tits. then he bent me over and started fucking me. i didnt want to say anything, but then he came in my pussy that still had cum in it.

the second was at a club. once again i was completely wasted. i was dancing with a guy, and one thing led to another. we wound up in a bathroom stall. he sat on the toilet and i blew him. and he came all over my tits. it was dark in the club, which was good because i forgot to wipe myself off when we left. i danced some more with a few more guys, and wound up sweating all the cum all over me, and no one knew it

I really, really like the idea that every woman I've danced with in a dark place might have been secretly cumdrenched. Next time, I'm going to have to ask.

Sucking my fiance's father

While the rest of the family was at the dinner table. Not particularly proud of that one, mind you, just sayin I never felt more like a complete, utter, total slut in my whole life before or since.

While the rest of the family was at the dinner table. Not particularly proud of that one, mind you, just sayin I never felt more like a complete, utter, total slut in my whole life before or since.

lucky father.

Did anyone ever find out?

When i was in my early 20s and working away from home for the summer, this older couple invited me to this sex party.

It turned out I was the youngest woman there and a lot of guys were after me. I ended up dancing with this funny guy, who kept telling me that i didn't look like a slut. The reason seemed to be that I was wearing a little white skirt and striped blouse, and not something more sexual.

just to show him how much i enjoyed making love, i eventually let him fuck me on a sofa with everyone else looking. i cum really easily so it was just a few minutes before i pretty much exploded.

i guess that really turned the other guys there on, because they all hit on me and i decided to let myself go. By the time my friends took me home, i had been with ten guys

funny thing is that, i felt especially horny for weeks after and was especially slutty during that period.

jennifer

Looks like you had a fantastic time Jennifer......and it only added to your horniness in the days ahead. So what did you do to relieve yourself during that turned-on time?

Lets if we talking within 24 hour period. Had a threesome with two co-workers in SUV during lunch, then right after work went to another co-workers house fucked him, called another co-worker to meet me at my house where we fucked in my detached garage, then went inside woke up hubby and he fucked me.

Back