ever unbuttoned your blouse to seduce a woman?

did you ever unbutton to seduce a woman with your cleavage?

• Total voters
I put mine in the frequently column though not as in every day but I would say several times a month at least just to see what happens. :kiss:

I put mine in the frequently column though not as in every day but I would say several times a month at least just to see what happens. :kiss:

so tell us what happens usually...clandestine stares? Blushes? A knowing smile?

Everything from blushes, smiles, to noticing the other woman has unbuttoned a couple herself. Of course that visible appearance of the other woman nipples becoming hard and pronounced through her top fabric is always a turn on. And yes, it has led to exchanged numbers and meetings. On one occasion it led to an encounter later that same day that started from an innocent normal morning:kiss: of grocery shopping

Everything from blushes, smiles, to noticing the other woman has unbuttoned a couple herself. Of course that visible appearance of the other woman nipples becoming hard and pronounced through her top fabric is always a turn on. And yes, it has led to exchanged numbers and meetings. On one occasion it led to an encounter later that same day that started from an innocent normal morning:kiss: of grocery shopping

Good Lord Beth. I would drop everything and just stare. You are amazing.

oh my...yes...I'd open some buttons for you too...:rose:

Yes but with a buttoned t-shirt.

During an internship in college there was another intern who I was determined to have before the end of the summer. We'd hang out at my place, have dinner, etc...

One weekend she was hanging at my place and I was wearing a t-shirt with all the buttons unbuttoned in a deep vee. So there was a lot of me bending over to check dinner in the stove and reaching past her for things. Like most of the summer, I'd see her eyes lingering. But this time I made my move.

I caught her eyes lingering on my breasts and made sure she saw that I noticed. At first she mumbled an apology but I just leaned over and kissed her. She was very sweet and hesitant at first but she was a super quick learner and, God, was she enthusiastic. She practically spent the rest of that summer with her tongue affixed to my pussy.

I was never a flirt when I was younger, but I've mellowed out. I get a real kick out of unbuttoning my blouse when I know I'm going to be seen by younger women; and sometimes I go for the push-up bra. Of course, all the guys look first as if I were doing it for them! Women only look or lurk at other women if they're serious. Luv the looks.:rose:

Oh I so love the looks from women when my buttons come undone :rose:

Triple D attempt

I've tried but I've never received the attention from another woman, only the men seem to notice it unfortunately

I don't know why buy.....

I don't know why but this topic has really pushed my button literally and figuratively. I find myself constantly looking for opportunities to subtly expose my girls. I went to a department store this last weekend and found myself chatting to the sales lady with my blouse undone as I tried on several blouses. She said nothing but she clearly didn't shy away either. I was sooooo wet.

I don't know why but this topic has really pushed my button literally and figuratively. I find myself constantly looking for opportunities to subtly expose my girls. I went to a department store this last weekend and found myself chatting to the sales lady with my blouse undone as I tried on several blouses. She said nothing but she clearly didn't shy away either. I was sooooo wet.
mhhh...lovely:rose::rose::rose:

I never have intentionally, although I do enjoy it if I find another woman "enjoying the view". I'll then catch her eye and discreetly blow her a kiss.

I've often said that most guys can masturbate looking at the fridge. Thank goodness we will never run out of horny men. :)

and what about horny women, who need much more than a fridge...e.g. a seductive cleavage?:rose:

Back