Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 01-07-2015, 07:54 AM   #3726
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

i will be very shortly , a friend just phoned to say he is on his way over and i know i can persuade him to feed me his cock ,he always gives in when i put on my little girl pleading voice ,lol.

Old 01-07-2015, 08:58 AM   #3727
Naughty69M2M
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky496 View Post
i will be very shortly , a friend just phoned to say he is on his way over and i know i can persuade him to feed me his cock ,he always gives in when i put on my little girl pleading voice ,lol.
Good luck!

My crappy writing: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 01-13-2015, 08:39 AM   #3728
hdouble91
Experienced

sadly no

I wish I could have but my "friend" works when I sleep and vice versa hope I can taste him again soon. shoot I wish I can taste anyone's cock period lol

Old 01-19-2015, 04:23 PM   #3729
flexi42
Experienced

no not today

Old 01-20-2015, 01:28 AM   #3730
DustOnDaBotl
Literotica Guru

No. But I still have 33 minutes!

Old 01-21-2015, 07:07 AM   #3731
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

yes i have about twenty minutes ago, an older gentleman friend was here and i sucked him, it was heaven, he has that bit of a belly and masses of grey hair which i love and a very respectable cock ,
i made him a cup of tea and he sat on the sofa and looked at me and told me, you know what im here for ,so masterful ,so sexy, i knelt in front of him and as he lifted himself up i eased his trousers and pants down and began kissing him and licking his growing shaft before taking him in my mouth and
and sucking him as he called me his dirty gurl and his little slut before grabbing my head on both sides and pulling me tight to his crotch and after a while unloading his cum in my mouth for me to swallow greedily and happily ,i held him there until he went soft and with a few kisses i thanked him and got up from my knees ,he finished his tea and got dressed and after hugging me and kissing me he left saying he would see me soon ,oh i do hope so.

Old 01-21-2015, 10:22 AM   #3732
flexi42
Experienced

Lucky You !
Me sadly still a no for the question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky496 View Post
yes i have about twenty minutes ago, an older gentleman friend was here and i sucked him, it was heaven, he has that bit of a belly and masses of grey hair which i love and a very respectable cock ,
i made him a cup of tea and he sat on the sofa and looked at me and told me, you know what im here for ,so masterful ,so sexy, i knelt in front of him and as he lifted himself up i eased his trousers and pants down and began kissing him and licking his growing shaft before taking him in my mouth and
and sucking him as he called me his dirty gurl and his little slut before grabbing my head on both sides and pulling me tight to his crotch and after a while unloading his cum in my mouth for me to swallow greedily and happily ,i held him there until he went soft and with a few kisses i thanked him and got up from my knees ,he finished his tea and got dressed and after hugging me and kissing me he left saying he would see me soon ,oh i do hope so.

Old 01-24-2015, 02:08 PM   #3733
m2m
Looking for a dream

I met a new guy last night. We had been chatting for a while. He wanted to meet at a restaurant but we ended up meeting in the parking lot. He said to follow him. We drove about five minutes and ended up at his house in a nice neighborhood. We relaxed for a bit and kissed a while. Then he took charge telling me get naked. I undressed him and kissed my way to his cock. I kissed, licked and swirled before taking him in my mouth. He was way thicker than any I had before. I gagged a lot, especially when he fucked my mouth. He pulled me away and pulled me face to face while he stroked himself and kept telling me to tell him what I want. I ended up begging him to let me suck him. Finally he let me suck him more. His cock is absolutely beautiful. He pushed me to floor and raised my legs above me. I was so hot I may have let him fuck me but he played it safe and just pumped me. He came on my tummy and licked some of his cum. He wouldn't let me lick him clean. I was a little disappointed with that but his beautiful cock was well worth it. I learned I have a lot of work to do before I can take him deep in my mouth. I hope we get a chance to practice.

Old 01-24-2015, 02:18 PM   #3734
paulman999
Literotica Guru

No...

but I want too...

Old 01-24-2015, 04:17 PM   #3735
44special
Really Really Experienced

Not yet.
And I even went toy shopping at the ABS. Didn't see any likely canditates...

Old 01-24-2015, 09:47 PM   #3736
Riley69
Really Experienced

Sucking cock

I sucked cock on Wednesday and it was the first time for me in many, many years. Plus, he was ready for a second act before long and fucked my ass for me but good. It was a great experience all the way around and he sure seemed to enjoy himself too! Hopefully, we'll be able to get back together now and then.

Old 01-24-2015, 09:53 PM   #3737
flexi42
Experienced

fitting activity for hump day !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley69 View Post
I sucked cock on Wednesday and it was the first time for me in many, many years. Plus, he was ready for a second act before long and fucked my ass for me but good. It was a great experience all the way around and he sure seemed to enjoy himself too! Hopefully, we'll be able to get back together now and then.

Old 01-25-2015, 08:59 AM   #3738
rayray18
Virgin

Had my first shemale tonight...absolutely awesome,

Old 01-25-2015, 09:13 AM   #3739
womaneater58
Looking for friends.

No but I'd like to try it.

Old 01-25-2015, 12:53 PM   #3740
terri222
Experienced

I did not suck a cock today but yesterday was a cumplety different story.

Old 01-25-2015, 02:19 PM   #3741
chrisb2282
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley69 View Post
Fingers crossed you get to see him again soon. Sounds like you had a lot of fun.

Old 01-25-2015, 02:20 PM   #3742
snakey123
Literotica Guru

Yesterday