PM asshattery

I don't have a problem with creeper/asshat-shaming.

Neither do I, but we can't post the names because it's against site policy.

I personally think that's absolute horseshit because the worst of the offenders could be listed and repeat offenders could be preemptively blocked. But apparently it's not an issue in Laurel and Manu's mind that we're getting harassed. Go fucking figure. :rolleyes:

you know, as i read the forum rules, it doesn't say you can't name the person who sends you stupid PMs.

it does however say you can't post quotations from them.

Neither do I, but we can't post the names because it's against site policy.

Well, that is a vote in both directions, so I would recommend that someone go through the rules and see if it specifically states you can't call out asshats by name or if you simply can't quote them.

The one thing I do see happening is that ALL asshats will be listed, not just those who lurk in PM boxes. Maybe call the thread Trolls Unlimited. :D

satindesire: i linked to the forum rules. i see no prohibition against naming senders. i do however see a prohibition against quoting PM contents.

ed

I have gotten some particularly cute PM's lately but have been unable to post them. I will at some point this week, If one of you lovely ladies don't beat me to it. ;-) ... I've been busy mowing and doing housework that had to be done.. yuck. I hate laundry. It would be so much more simple to run around nude all day. Pity that society frowns upon it.

satindesire: i linked to the forum rules. i see no prohibition against naming senders. i do however see a prohibition against quoting PM contents.

ed
That's how I read it too, Ed. Since this thread has been here so long and the moderators have even moved it to another forum then back again, I interpret that to mean we can either continue on as we've been doing or we can list the names - but not both simultaneously.

I didn't save it, so I can't C/P. I got one the other day that was mildly annoying though. Not really an asshat. Maybe 3 out of 10 on the asshat scale.

The location on my profile says that I'm "In your wildest dreams." I got an email the other day that said in his wildest dreams, I'd look at his picture thread. I couldn't resist. I looked for a sig line with a link - no such luck. Pulled up his profile for a link - no such luck. I had to do the right click and view other threads thingy to find his damned picture thread. THEN when I FINALLY got to his damned picture thread, he'd removed most of the attachments.

WTF man! If you're going to beg people to view your picture thread, at least have the decency to have pictures on it! And make it easy to navigate to your damned thread!

The pictures that WERE there didn't impress me all that much. Sorry. I'm not really into skinny guys with long dicks. It definitely wasn't worth the effort I put into it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Random dicks don't do a damned thing for me. I don't care how thick, how long, or how thick and long it is. If I don't first like the man, his dick is just another dick. And I've seen more dicks than a prostitute.

Maybe I should put that in my sig line. :D

I didn't save it, so I can't C/P. I got one the other day that was mildly annoying though. Not really an asshat. Maybe 3 out of 10 on the asshat scale.

The location on my profile says that I'm "In your wildest dreams." I got an email the other day that said in his wildest dreams, I'd look at his picture thread. I couldn't resist. I looked for a sig line with a link - no such luck. Pulled up his profile for a link - no such luck. I had to do the right click and view other threads thingy to find his damned picture thread. THEN when I FINALLY got to his damned picture thread, he'd removed most of the attachments.

WTF man! If you're going to beg people to view your picture thread, at least have the decency to have pictures on it! And make it easy to navigate to your damned thread!

The pictures that WERE there didn't impress me all that much. Sorry. I'm not really into skinny guys with long dicks. It definitely wasn't worth the effort I put into it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Random dicks don't do a damned thing for me. I don't care how thick, how long, or how thick and long it is. If I don't first like the man, his dick is just another dick. And I've seen more dicks than a prostitute.

That would be the coolest sig line EVER.. It needs to be in red. bold letters and if you could get them to flash then that would be even better..

What we all need is a sig that says,"Proud poster in the P.M. Asshattery thread."

Maybe people will get a clue and try to find the thread and maybe we will stop getting annoying P.M's or people will actually send us more..

Catch 22 on that one. :cattail:

That would be the coolest sig line EVER.. It needs to be in red. bold letters and if you could get them to flash then that would be even better..

What we all need is a sig that says,"Proud poster in the P.M. Asshattery thread."

Maybe people will get a clue and try to find the thread and maybe we will stop getting annoying P.M's or people will actually send us more..

Done. I'll report the results. Hell, I'll post them in this thread. :D

And we have a winner! The first of many (I'm sure!):

hey whats up? just woke up and already bored care to chat with a *age removed* latina?

I'm in a generous mood today.

My reply: Sorry sweetheart. If you're bored, there's always something that needs cleaning. Better yet, go do something nice for someone else. Put a smile on their face.

Her response was gracious. Maybe I'm on to something. Things that make you go hmmm.

see, here's how i'd respond to that.

you're bored...so it's my fucking job to entertain your lazy motherfucking ass? fuck you, i have better things to do with my time that actually matter.

ed

see, here's how i'd respond to that.

you're bored...so it's my fucking job to entertain your lazy motherfucking ass? fuck you, i have better things to do with my time that actually matter.

ed
That was my initial reaction. :D I found my brain-mouth filter! It was crammed between my winter clothes and my "skinny scrubs."

And I've seen more dicks than a prostitute. Now that's a line that stands up...err I mean out....touche BeachMomma! :D

That was my initial reaction. :D I found my brain-mouth filter! It was crammed between my winter clothes and my "skinny scrubs."

Random Dick for BeachMomma

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb4AxQpdgX5LZ64aQiUnD1glOe5ibTUEOXe-TBpycaTcKNnh6J

And I've seen more dicks than a prostitute. Now that's a line that stands up...err I mean out....touche BeachMomma! :D

LOL! It's true though! Good Lord have mercy, I've seen enough dicks to know that if a dick is as big as so many people on the internet claims theirs to be, they don't have enough blood supply to get it up.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice av!

Random Dick for BeachMomma

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb4AxQpdgX5LZ64aQiUnD1glOe5ibTUEOXe-TBpycaTcKNnh6J

HAHA! I love that Dick!

ICT I'm lusting after Daus' new av....

Wait...this isn't the confessions thread....my bad.. :D

Who cares? I'm drooling over it too. :devil:

Nurses see more dicks and breasts, and lady parts than prostitutes LOL

ER Nurses, though, have the best Sunday spaghetti dinner stories though :cool:

You probably don't want to eat a meal with me. I forget what constitutes "normal" conversation. LOL

"What's wrong? I thought everybody talks about shit and vomit and blood at the dinner table?!?"

ER nurses are bad; I used to be one. LOL OR and GI nurses are just as bad. I can be up to my elbows in somebody's belly and trying to decide what I want to order for lunch.

Some of you are hilarious. You open an account on a free sex oriented message board, then you complain on and on about the quality of people who attempt to interact with you. <funny stuff>

And if that is not funny enough, many of you spend time and energy calling them silly names and discussing their posts.

Not for nothing, but you gotta be really bored with your life if you are so easily entertained by pursuing this type of activity. No?

Back