Male Bareback

Never done anything but bareback...never will. It's a shame a whole generation has been brought up without knowing how sex should be!

What A Daydream!

=.=

Damn... all those hard hunks of pure fuck meat... god I wish that was me they were pumping into. All that cream, thick, rich cream to drink like fine liquor. I would like to be the clean-up man-hehehehehehe

Fuck Me!

=.=

I used to bareback with my trusted ex boyfriend and whilst a truly fantastic experience being pumped full of his hot thick sperm I think it will be a long time before I find a trusted partner to do it with like that again

I used to bareback with my trusted ex boyfriend and whilst a truly fantastic experience being pumped full of his hot thick sperm I think it will be a long time before I find a trusted partner to do it with like that again
I had a doctor friend of mine whom I trusted completely who I hooked up with several times a long time ago. He would shoot huge awesome loads of creamy thick milky white sperm and semen deep into my tight asshole while I laid on my back with my legs pulled up to my chest. I absolutely loved the feel of him tensing up, pushing his thick 7 inch cock as far into my anal cavity as he possibly could, and then unleashing shot after shot after luscious shot of hot jism into my body. Unlike the movie though, his owuld stay inside me for a good couple hours before making its way back out as a huge glob of still thick cum.

Awwwwww ... how I wish I had a friend like that now.

I had a doctor friend of mine whom I trusted completely who I hooked up with several times a long time ago. He would shoot huge awesome loads of creamy thick milky white sperm and semen deep into my tight asshole while I laid on my back with my legs pulled up to my chest. I absolutely loved the feel of him tensing up, pushing his thick 7 inch cock as far into my anal cavity as he possibly could, and then unleashing shot after shot after luscious shot of hot jism into my body. Unlike the movie though, his owuld stay inside me for a good couple hours before making its way back out as a huge glob of still thick cum.

i want a doctor like that

i want a doctor like that

Ya. I couldn't really do ass to mouth like that. Or is it mouth to ass. LOL I certainly would suck his cock while they fucked him and I could rim him before they fucked him, but truth be told, I couldn't clean him up. Thus the almost! :eek:

Good reason for enamas:)

I first started fucking and being fucked in the early 70's. We did not use condoms then. I miss the feel of hot cum in my ass and the feel a skin to sin fuck. But today it's "No love without the glove"

I love the idea of being barebacked...the feel of a hot throbbing cock sliding in to my tight hole and pumping hot cum into me would drive me wild. So far only dildos have been in my ass and I suspect that will be the way for a long time.

One thing that I would love to see is a shemale coming in a guys ass...it's always the other way around.

Back