But first, let me take a selfie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else find themselves always checking out everything else in the picture when it is a bathroom mirror selfie? After looking at the person, I always check out their counters!

Does anyone else find themselves always checking out everything else in the picture when it is a bathroom mirror selfie? After looking at the person, I always check out their counters!

Yup. They may be hot, but if they don't have a clean area I think less of them.

lol totally. I look to see how clean the floor is lol. :rolleyes:

Typically speaking soap isn't usually at the forefront of my mind.

I wish I weren't so far out of the selfie demographic (strikes me as a younger-person thing). I'd be very turned on by getting one on my phone.

I wish I weren't so far out of the selfie demographic (strikes me as a younger-person thing). I'd be very turned on by getting one on my phone.

I think the selfie as a whole is ageless, I've seen older people taking them... The nude variety on the other hand is more a younger person thing.

I think the selfie as a whole is ageless, I've seen older people taking them... The nude variety on the other hand is more a younger person thing.

Yep, that's why I wish I were in the “naked selfie" demographic. Seems like it's “no big deal" nowadays. I don't imagine everyone's doing it, but if there are news stories about it, there must be a lot being taken and shared...

I'm always checking out things in their rooms. Books, pics, furniture, etc.

yeah

omg I thought it was just me lol xxx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back