The wrong planet (Open to females, Bi-males and furry/tentacle fans.)

"Part of the plant life i think. The more we struggle the tighter their hold.
I think they was to check us out. We are as alien to them as they are to us. Maybe if we relax they may let us go."


Rebecca was reassured by his calm reasoning. He must be right.
The vine around her leg and waist definitely had a tight hold, whilst the thickening tendril around her neck and hair flicked more lightly exploring.

" .. ok ... if ... you think so ... "

With effort of will, Rebecca let her arms relax, no longer trying to dislodge the vine. Her body no longer resisted the thick branch around her waist and indeed it did seem as if it's touch was less restrictive.

"... you ... could be right ... "

She told the Captain tentatively as she bit her lip, making herself remain still as the vine at her leg crept upwards, the curling gentle now, but rising rapidly until it nudged against her panties an action much like firm stroking.

Even as the plant seemed to explore so intimately, the tendril wrapped and wound in her hair; again exploratory strokes that made her scalp tingle whilst smaller side shoots seemed to tease at her neck and ears.
Unconsciously her head tipped backwards, fully supported by the plant as it held Rebecca into postion.

At her waist side shoots also began to grow out of the solid green limb as if moving to explore every inch of her body ...
 
The captain watched as Rebecca relaxed. He did so too as the vines relaxed as they continued to wrap over his legs and arm.

He felt a branch like vine wrap round his waist twice before the end of it began sliding on his body.

The vine moved to his metal belt buckle and slid over it before pulling back from it.

Captain Stephen watched as it seemed to dislike the feel. It slid under the buckle and pushed it. His belt buckle coming open as it pushed out his belt coming completely open.

The vine on his left slid up to his waist sliding into his pocket and moving round. The vine on his right leg reached higher making it to his boxers. It ran over the outside of them moving round.

"I wonder how long it will take to check us out?"
 
"I wonder how long it will take to check us out?"

His question came from her right, but Rebecca found she could not look to the side as the plant tendrils were teasing her hair, ears and neck.

"I don't know ... "

She responded breathlessly.

The shoots from the waist were making their way upwards now... clinging and exploring the full curve of her D sized breasts.

"They... seem... thorough ... "

She murmured then gasped as a tendril was brought down as if lashing her breasts causing her to jolt in surprise. As if curious as to her reaction the plant repeated the action and soon thin vines were flicking and whipping against Rebecca's breasts, which combined with the stroking of her panties and the winding in her hair and neck were filling her senses with confusion and unavoidable arousal ....
 
Last edited:
"Very thorough."

The captain heard a whipping sound and looked over at Rebecca.

"Are you ok? What was that noise?"

Stephen couldn't see what was happening to Rebecca's front. As he looked round Stephen saw another vine heading for him. He watched as it moved up his chest and wrapped round one side of his neck as is ran into his short brown hair.

It rubbed against his ear.

He felt the one inside his pantsmoving over his boxers more almost wondering why it was warm down there.

The vine at his waist wrapped round one end of the belt and pulled the belt out through the hoops and another slid over it pulling it away out of his site.
 
The console beeped to announce that the diagnostic was complete. Joshua read the results and shook his head. He activated his com to the captain and said.

"Sir I've finished the diagnostic and the engines need some serious work. If we can find the parts I might be able to cobble them together."

He waited for the captains reply when the console beeped again.

"Sir. It also seems we have plant life growing into the ship already. I'll do some more scans to be sure."
 
"Are you ok? What was that noise?"

Rebecca was pinned and unable to move or resist now.
The more the plant whipped her breasts, the more they seemed to swell and ache.
The more insistent the rubbing of the vine against her panties, the more heated she became which seemed to attract the vine even more.
All over her body it seemed, the shoots were coiling and pressing, moulding her young body, intrusive and insistent.

"I think these plants are .... sexually molesting me Captain ... "

She managed finally before giving a moan of arousal as the plants covered her body as ivy would a wall and insinuating thermselves into every curve, every crevice of her helpless form...
 
The captain heard what Rebecca said.

"I think these plants are .... sexually molesting me Captain ... "


Straight away the captain tried to move as each of the vines tightened on him in an instant.

He tried to reach out with his still left hand however another vine slid over grabbing his wrist as it wrapped round to his elbow.

The captain couldn't move as the vine on her neck rubbed his ear more. The large vine at his waist moved lower as it felt the zipper on his pants.

It pushed trying to get in when it worked out that it couldn't it pushed at the top of the zipper till the zipper slid down a little. It had found an opening and pushed inside.

"This is not good. They are going to far."
 

"This is not good. They are going to far."


Beside him Rebecca gasped and jolted, the vines now squeezing her breasts and focusing on her hard nipples ... other foliage caputred her ass and moulded and squeezed ... between her legs a vine pushed and tore through the fabric, nudging more intimately heading for warm and moist areas.

"Ohh my Goddddd!"

She exclaimed and groaned trying to keep hold of her senses, her breath rapid with effort and response..
 
Joshua waited but no response came so he tried again.

"Sir please respond we have reports of..." He started but stopped when something brushed his leg. "What the hell."

He looked down and saw vines moving across the floor. One brushed his leg again and he tried to kick it away but it just wrapped around his foot.

"Sir we have vegetation in engineering." He said as more vines began to encircle him. His feet were held down as vines started to work there way up under his pant legs.

"What the hell is going on"
 
"Ohh my Goddddd!"

Stephen heard Rebecca speak out.

"Rebecca what is happening? Talk to me."

The captain heard from his earpiece.

"Sir please respond we have reports of..." Silence "What the hell."

The vine on his ear pushed at the clip and knocked it off his ear onto the floor.

He struggled more with the vines but to no use. His arms and legs wrapped up tight.

Captain Stephen then felt the vine up his pant leg slip under his boxers shorts. The vine moving round and found his cock that was beginning to grow.

The vine pushed itself round it wrapping it up.

Stephen bit his lip as he felt it wrap up his cock his cock begun to grow more and he was helpless to stop it.
 

"Rebecca what is happening? Talk to me."


Rebecca blushed, her senses incoherent now and unable to 'report' as the Captain demanded.

"Ohh.. oh my Goddd...."

Beside him she gasped and shuddered as the plants continued with their erotic torment....
 
Stephen felt the vine on his cock begin to move. It was tugging his cock back and fourth.

Stephen bit down on his lip as he didn't want to let Rebecca to know what was happening to him.

The vine from round his waist had slid inside his zipper it moved under the boxer short leg past the one pumping his cock as it moved round his hips and over his ass sliding softly.
 
Beside him Rebecca squealed.
The vine had finally insinuated itself up inside her sex.

"Oh.. God... n..no... NoOOOoooOOO!"

She cried out as she tried to pull free, though all efforts were useless and instead caused all the other vines to lock down on her, holding her immobile while that one vine moved, circling and exploring as it moved up and up inside her ....
 
Stephen watched as he saw Rebecca's whole body tense up. Captain Stephen then gasped as he felt the vine that was sliding over his asscheeks turns as it slid over his asscrack.

Stephen couldn't look back to see what was going on as the vine pushed a little on his asscheeks slipping through it found his asshole.

It touched it once before trying to push into it. After a few seconds of pushing it's tip went in as the captain moaned out.

"Ohhhh god."

The vine then pushed in deeper into his asshole. Stephen was helpless with inch after inch sliding into him.

As Captain Stephen opened his eyes he saw two more vines moving towards Rebecca one from below and behind her the other coming down from the ceiling.
 
The vine in her sex continued to circle and push moving up inside her as Rebecca was held immobile.

A second vine seemed to come out of nowhere and stroked up her leg... moving upwards to run over her pantie clad ass until it eased beneath the fabric and found its way to her pussy and then tracked back and round to her ass hole where it started to nudge and dip.

"Captain...!"

The desperate cry was followed by a squeal as the vine pushed against her tight virgin rosebud causing her to whimper and tense.
A pause as the vine flayed about then moved back to her heated pussy, dipping to feel the heat and moistness there ... as if trying to understand the difference between the two.

For brief moments, that second vine dipped up inside her drawing a gasssp as she was stretched by the intrusion of the two ..... then ... mere moments later, that second vine withdrew, moving swiftly round to begin to nudge with its now slick end in an attempt to enter her ass.....

Her whimpers rose, the sensation far from erotic and far from pleasant ...
The arousal of her body made its invasion easier, despite Rebecca's resistence, but even so there was no way of refuting the fact that the plant was now determinedly raping her ass.....
 
The captain was helpless as the vine moves deeper into his ass. It felt like it was in his stomach.

The vine round his waist had a smaller one come off it. The vine slid over the button on his pants and clicked it open.

Gravity then dropped both the captain's pants and boxers round his ankles as the vine on his cock seemed to move faster now it was free.

The captain heard Rebecca call out to him but as he opened his mouth to speak the one rubbing his ear moved round and slid into his mouth cutting off his sound as it slid down his throat.
 
Rebecca's gasps and whimpers continued as the vine moved insistently in her orifices.

From above her head a vine dropped down and made its way towards her face as she turned to avoid its tendrils.

Beside her the Captain was silent and she was unable to see what his fate might be.

Even as she tried to glance aside, she lost concentration and the plant latched onto her mouth, pushing insistently until she was forced to grab a quick breath.
As soon as she gave the smallest shoot access to the moist heat of her mouth and throat the vine grew instantly swelling to fill her mouth and begin to reach down her throat silencing her and making the invasion of her holes complete.
 
John Edwards

John was about to leave the engineering room when he heard voices. That`s when he met the others. After explaining everything John made his way to the kitchen. He need something to eat.

The captain and Rebecca had left a while ago, but he wasn`t worried. All that mattered was getting those engines fixed a quickly as possible.
 
The captain watched helpless to help Rebecca as he saw vines holding her in place. He was sure three had filled her mouth, ass and pussy but from where he was he couldn't be sure.

He too had one buried deeply in his ass with another one filling his mouth. The third one was tugging his cock as pre cum began to pour out of it.

He didn''t want to admit it but it was turning him on to feel helpless and overpowered.

He wanted to save Rebecca however he thought that maybe she was enjoying it too.
 
Rebecca was pinned helplessly as the vines impaled her ass and pussy.
A third vine filled her mouth and throat

SIlent now as she hung suspended all she could do was shudder convulsively as the vines circled and swirled, their penetraion threefold...
 
Stephen felt his balls begin to tense as the vine was pumping his cock with another vine in his ass and one in his mouth.

He felt the vines begin to swell and throb. He would of been moaning onto the vine enjoying it but the vine wouldn't let him.
 
On and on, the merciless pumping went, her body unable to do anything but react to the ceaseless stimulous.

The delicious torture drove Rebecca beyond resistence and reason.
Unable to move or cry out, her body shuddered in orgasmic release, the intensity causing her senses to shut down and seek refuge in loss of consciousness....
 
Captain Stephen looked over to see Rebecca's whole body go limp. The vines inside her grown thicker as he see's the top out pull out her mouth pumping what looks like green thick cum all over Rebecca's face.

The other two vines below her also pumping cum into her ass and pussy. As the vines slide out of her the other vines slide away from her letting Rebecca slip to the floor with her ass in the air.

Captain Stephen knew the same thing would happen to him. However deep down inside he felt like he wanted this. The vines removing all other thought apart from pleasure.

The vine in his mouth allowing him to suck on it deeply. The vine pushed as far as it could go into his ass forcing him to cum hard.
The vine wrapped round his cock pumping his hot cum out over the back and ass of Rebecca on the floor.

Stephen watched his cum pour down on Rebecca as the vine round his cock tightened and exploded the same green thick cum all over his hips. At the same time the vine in his ass came deeply into him. Lastily the vine in his mouth cuming deep into his throat a moment later.

As the vines begun to slide away the vine pulling out of Captain Stephen's ass was to much he begun to pass out as his body slipped down over Rebecca's body. He past out with his cock pushed against Rebecca's pussy as he was mostly bent over her.

Both of the out cold.
 
Rebecca's body had slid to the floor, oblivious to the spurting of plant cum.
Neither had she witnessed the Captain's ejaculation or the way the plants had used him too.
Her skirt and top in tatters where the vines had torn through, the fabric barely covered her prone form.
She did not stir when the Captain's body joined her own despite the intimacy of their positions.
 
As the captain slowly begun to wake up. He reached out placing his hands on the floor as he pushed his upper body up his still semi hard cock slid into Rebecca's pussy.

The captain let out a moan as he looked down to see his cock in her pussy. He went to pull it out but it felt so good. He couln't help but rock back and fourth a little before pulling it out.

He couldn't do that to Rebecca. He stood up and did his pants up before checking on Rebecca as she slowly began to come too.
 
Back
Top