Anonymous Secrets Thread

was that the guy that faked his own death?

I don't know anyone that's died real or faux. No, he just disappeared. Prolly still on here in a new name. And I can't even remember hers, to even look out for her.

I don't know anyone that's died real or faux. No, he just disappeared. Prolly still on here in a new name. And I can't even remember hers, to even look out for her.

his name was juss somethin or other...had cancer, battled it...had everybody rooting for him.. then died. Then someone saw him or something. It was prettyfuckedup.

I do remember that. What a douche.

What about tequila?

Nope...just vodka. Which is unfortunate for me because just about every mixed drink I like has vodka in it. The people with whom I drink don't seem to find it unfortunate, for some reason.

And anyway...they're just boobs, for goodness's sake!

Nope...just vodka. Which is unfortunate for me because just about every mixed drink I like has vodka in it. The people with whom I drink don't seem to find it unfortunate, for some reason.

Boobs are goodness and I will never forsake them.

Well i think you should let me see them.. jus sayin.

I promise to either fall in love with you or totally NOT fall in love with you...whichever helps.

Wow, I know that last one would be incendiary, but I didn't know this many people would be interested in it.

:D

I am so with you on the last comment!! :)

Vodka or tequila work well here, my vice to be enjoyed by the masses!

LOL! I should buy you a drink for all the thread hijacking going on here today! Sorry!:eek:

Thread Hijacking does not bother me at all. I like seeing my people have fun with all of this.

Hijack away.

Am I the only person on the internet that remembers FTW as the old 1% biker gang motto of "Fuck The World" instead of "For The Win"

That makes me feel very very old.

I've heard it that way before, but never knew the origin.

For the record, there are no such thing as just boobs...

By the way, thank you Neruda for investing so much time in this awesome thread.:)

Now, where were we?

- 40s, Female - I lost my virginity to my favorite cousin on my grandmother's dining room table.
It should go without saying that this was your favorite cousin. I have a favorite cousin, but I've never done THAT, so yeah, your most-est favorite-est cousin.

For the record, there are no such thing as just boobs...

By the way, thank you Neruda for investing so much time in this awesome thread.:)

Now, where were we?

Star port, my pleasure.

I don;t know how long I can continue to invest this much time in the thread. Work has been slowish for right now, but that will eventually change.

I am in the process of making arrangements for when I travel or get bogged down.

-27, Gurl cd - Traded sex for drugs once ( if pot is a drug, and hey i woulda fucked him anyway, but FREE POT!) Engaged in ametuer prostitution, just cause the guy saw me walking and thought I was a hooker.

his name was juss somethin or other...had cancer, battled it...had everybody rooting for him.. then died. Then someone saw him or something. It was prettyfuckedup.

are you fucking kidding me? That IS fucked up.

*sigh* and to think I sent him pics. Fuck me. LOL

at least they were just of my boobs. hahahaha

are you fucking kidding me? That IS fucked up.

*sigh* and to think I sent him pics. Fuck me. LOL

at least they were just of my boobs. hahahaha

Sunny girl, don't tell me he told you he was dying to get you to send pics of your boobies, honey? That's just WRONG! ;)

Back