What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, congrats on your new gun and sword. What kind did you get, if you don't mind me asking? I love shooting .38 +P through my guns. .357 are a little more powerful than I want, and .38 specials are good but could be a little better. If only the ammo wasn't as expensive, (and currently scarce).

Btw, congrats on your new gun and sword. What kind did you get, if you don't mind me asking? I love shooting .38 +P through my guns. .357 are a little more powerful than I want, and .38 specials are good but could be a little better. If only the ammo wasn't as expensive, (and currently scarce).

Thank you dear. Tis a Rugger LCR. Hammerless 5 shot. I almost didn't get it because I wasn't sure I was going to like the stock sight, but I think it will grow on me.

Thank you dear. Tis a Rugger LCR. Hammerless 5 shot. I almost didn't get it because I wasn't sure I was going to like the stock sight, but I think it will grow on me.

I do love Rugers. And that one is a great choice I've heard. It is supposed to have some sort of cam in the double action trigger pull thing that makes it smoother. And don't worry too much about the sights. It's a snubbie, so it's really just like pointing your finger at what you want to shoot. It's not really meant to be precise, just center mass.

I do love Rugers. And that one is a great choice I've heard. It is supposed to have some sort of cam in the double action trigger pull thing that makes it smoother. And don't worry too much about the sights. It's a snubbie, so it's really just like pointing your finger at what you want to shoot. It's not really meant to be precise, just center mass.

Yeah I wanted something with a smooth pull. With me. Muscle issues it has to be easy to pull back, but. Heavy enough so a spasm won't set it off. I am very pleased with the weapon. Gonna try to take it to the range tomorrow to break it in. Wanna come?

grins.

Yeah I wanted something with a smooth pull. With me. Muscle issues it has to be easy to pull back, but. Heavy enough so a spasm won't set it off. I am very pleased with the weapon. Gonna try to take it to the range tomorrow to break it in. Wanna come?

grins.

(Was that a double entendre per chance?)

I'd love to, but I still have more deck to take down. That is, if I can even move when I get out of bed tomorrow. :rolleyes:

(Was that a double entendre per chance?)

I'd love to, but I still have more deck to take down. That is, if I can even move when I get out of bed tomorrow. :rolleyes:

From me? Could be.... Oh yeah. I bet you are gonna be busy for a while.

kisses her cheek.

I would love to stay up with you all night darling, but I am exhausted so I am off to bed. Sweet dreams lovely lady.

:kiss:

From me? Could be.... Oh yeah. I bet you are gonna be busy for a while.

kisses her cheek.

I would love to stay up with you all night darling, but I am exhausted so I am off to bed. Sweet dreams lovely lady.

:kiss:

Good night. I'm headed that way myself very soon.

Cleaning house, debating buying a coffee table and some storage for dry goods, trying to figure out what I want for lunch, pondering how in the Nine Hells I manage to always wake up early and be productive after a night of drinking but can never do that on normal amounts of sleep during the week....

Cleaning house, debating buying a coffee table and some storage for dry goods, trying to figure out what I want for lunch, pondering how in the Nine Hells I manage to always wake up early and be productive after a night of drinking but can never do that on normal amounts of sleep during the week....

If you were trying to make a reference to Game of Thrones...

it's Seven Hells.

Just sayin. ;)

watching game of thrones season 2 for the episodes I missed before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back