Favorite sex position?

How do you like sex

• Do you like watching your partner with others?

Votes: 18 12.5%
  • Favourite position Doggy

Votes: 91 63.2%
  • Favourite position face to face

Votes: 54 37.5%
  • Do you like 69 while being screwed

Votes: 25 17.4%

• Total voters
Wow slutgirl. I've seen the piledriver done, but I didn't think it was really something that girls enjoyed all that much. Glad to hear you love it though. Sure is fun for the guy if he's in to aggressive sex.

Wow slutgirl. I've seen the piledriver done, but I didn't think it was really something that girls enjoyed all that much. Glad to hear you love it though. Sure is fun for the guy if he's in to aggressive sex.

First time for me, actually. Maybe that's what did it for me. I'm running out of firsts, LOL.

Yeah, first time stuff is always hot for some reason. I guess I was assuming you took it anally, but after seeing the link you posted I realize it might have been vaginal too. Which way did you do it?

Ooooo Godess, you naughty girl. I think you'd need multiple partners to do all of the above wouldn't you?

Yeah, first time stuff is always hot for some reason. I guess I was assuming you took it anally, but after seeing the link you posted I realize it might have been vaginal too. Which way did you do it?

In my ass. It felt so much deeper in this position. It was a mindscrambler.

Not for too long, but i do like standing, holding the women by her ass with her legs around my hips.
showthread.php

standing, holding the women by her ass with her legs around my hips

that sounds just hot

me on top....her knees back near her shoulders....pounding her pussy...sucking her nipples

Oh, that's right...just did that this morning!!!!!!

Gotta mix it up :D cant just have one position!
The one that involves sex..thats my favorite! ;)
Nothing more fun then switching to something new and feeling all new sensations!

Standing. Holding the women with her legs wrapped around me, he hands around my shoulders. Moving to against the wall.
Not for too long though.

First time for me, actually. Maybe that's what did it for me. I'm running out of firsts, LOL.

Me and my gf are slowly running out of firsts too lol, not got this far yet, but we've tried anal and the moment she learns to deepthroat it can only go up further from there :D

funnily enough i like being on top facing down ways so im looking towards the feet , it feels more filling and knowing i can ride like nothing else does it for me! :kiss:

My favorite is lifting up the woman, pinning her back against the wall and fucking her with her legs around my waist and her back on the wall.

My favorite is lifting up the woman, pinning her back against the wall and fucking her with her legs around my waist and her back on the wall.

This one I still need to try, but at the moment the closest we can get is by putting her in something just high enoguh for it to be close to this position, usually a chair, because I have almost no lifeting ability lol :p

Back