The Lessons (Closed for SRP_lover19)

SatinDreamGirl

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Posts
1,235
I saw her at the charity ball and was captivated. The little black dress suggested such beauty, confidence, and youth. I desired her but knew that I would have to claim her first.

Knowing nothing more about her, I strode over to her, leaned in to her ear. As I spoke, I gently pinched her nipple through the dress (she was wearing no bra). "If you know you need a strong woman to tame you, come to the ladies room in the next five minutes."

Giving her no time to respond, I walked away from her shocked face and made my way to the ladies room.
 
I had seen this relatively unknown woman off and on during the event and she was a very sexy woman. She looked like she would be a very dominate partner but I couldn't really know to what extent by just looking at her.

I was to find out so when she pinched my nipple through my dress and told me to meet her in the girls room or at least that is what I heard. I couldn't respond to her in anyway while she had a hold of my nipple because I was doing all I can to hold on to my moaning.

I followed behind her with enough space between us so she would enter first. I coukd feel myself growing weter with each step. "Ok I'm here." I say as I walk through the door.
 
I had seen this relatively unknown woman off and on during the event and she was a very sexy woman. She looked like she would be a very dominate partner but I couldn't really know to what extent by just looking at her.

I was to find out so when she pinched my nipple through my dress and told me to meet her in the girls room or at least that is what I heard. I couldn't respond to her in anyway while she had a hold of my nipple because I was doing all I can to hold on to my moaning.

I followed behind her with enough space between us so she would enter first. I coukd feel myself growing weter with each step. "Ok I'm here." I say as I walk through the door.

"Take off your panties" I say quietly as I stand by the sinks. There is someone in one of the stalls and anyone could come in.
 
I go stand by the sinks as I am told but when I get there I lift up my dress and say "already ahead of you." I can feel the air hit my already wet mound.
 
I go stand by the sinks as I am told but when I get there I lift up my dress and say "already ahead of you." I can feel the air hit my already wet mound.

I give you a small smile as I look at your pussy, pleased that you are completely shaved.

"Take off your dress."
 
I look over at you and ask "wouldn't you rather wait till we are alone at least so we won't scare people?"
 
My expression is one of concern. Perhaps you aren't ready to submit. I give you a moment to reconsider.
 
I look over and say "I'm ready it's just I'm nervous about doing this around other people." I take off my dress and stand there showing all who would walk in my body.
 
I look over and say "I'm ready it's just I'm nervous about doing this around other people." I take off my dress and stand there showing all who would walk in my body.

I reach into a bag that has been sitting under the sinks. I pull out a rain coat and hold it out for you to put on. It is very short, threatening to expose your pussy and ass if you bend over an inch. I collect your dress.

"Follow me, pet."

I walk out of the ladies room as the woman in the stall dares to poke her head out, mouth agape at what she just heard and what she sees.
 
I follow this woman out just like a puppy would follow her new master. I cannot figure out what the rain coat is for but don't ask in fear of this woman stopping what has started.
 
(So you didn't walk out of the charity ball naked ;) )

Outside, the valets gawk at you in your high heels and barely enough rain coat. I stand there, back to you and in moments my BMW series 7 is brought to me.

"Get in."

You feel the pressure of acceleration and I pull away from the building. Quickly we are on a winding rural road with no cars around. I drive confidently and let my fingers wander to your leg, an inch from your pussy. You feel my power, my strength, and yearn to bend to it, to please me.

"Open your coat to me."
 
(No my mistress took time to hold something out for me to wear so I put it on.:cattail:)

I open the coat to you and barely get out "what's going to happen now?" My mind is both racing with thoughts of pleasing you and what is to happen next. I feel the need to make you happy even if my pleasure is left out. I look down to see my juices pooling in between my thighs. I just stare hoping that none of my juices get on the seat.
 
I let my hand roam your body roughly, squeezing and groping, fingers slipping inside your pussy briefly.

"You respond well sexually. You are obedient and quite beautiful. I think we'll enjoy great things this evening."

We pull up into the circular driveway of a large, sprawling, two story country house.

"Leave the coat and follow me."

You look around as you walk naked but for your high heels. Deep woods surround the house in all directions. Still you shiver with the thought of others watching your nakedness.

I open the grand doors to the house and you are surprised to see a woman standing there. She's dressed in a black satin maid's uniform but has a red rubber ball gag in her mouth. The dress shows her breasts bare except for nipple clamps. She is wearing thigh highs on her legs with 4" high heels that appear clipped together to hobble her. Her elbows are connected by a straight bar across the small of her back giving her just enough reach to hold a tray with a glass of champagne.

I take the champagne, kiss the woman on the cheek, reach under her skirt to touch something and you hear a small buzz. The woman moans and we leave her standing there...
 
After the shock of the woman in the maid uniform subsidies I start looking around in aw of the house and everyone and everything in it. I can see almost every form of wearable bdsm device know to the bdsm world on a bunch of the other subs thatI at least assume are subs. My body is on fire from the grop and teasing session in the car. The buzzing sends me to start moaning for no real reason except that I'm longing to get off. I can feel my pussy twitch and pulsate because it wants me to touch it.

I follow behind you like the pet that I am. My body is trying to get me to touch myself but I refuse because my body is no longer my own to pleasure as I see fit. As we walk I start rubbing my thighs together so that the friction would send a pleasing sensation to my nerve endings and hopefully stop the urges. I look at you and ask "am I going to be a live in sub like the rest of the people here... also what are your plans with me?" I cannot help but to feel like with every question you are going to hit me.
 
I stop and turn to you.

"Kneel down."

You comply. I take your wrists and bind them together behind your back. I get very close to your ear and whisper: "Your pussy is mine now. I tell you when you can cum."

I stand and walk in front of you.

"You are in my special training mansion. I've taken dozens of women from their normal lives to transform them with my will. I've unleashed their inner need to obey, to submit, and in turn, they have reached pleasures they've never known before. If you are prepared to give up the rest of your life, you will stay here with me and the other slaves, serving my desires, learning the exquisite pleasures of denial and restraint, and the intoxicating release when it comes. I think there is no higher calling in life than to master your desires and then submit to them."
 
My body shivers from your touch. I cannot say anything for a moment fearing my moans will escape again. I look at you and gather my thoughts to ask "where will I sleep my mistress?" I quickly look down in embarrassment and my face is flushed red. I cannot believe what word had just came out of my mouth. I wait to see what your reaction will be and to see if you are pleased. My thighs are slick with my own juices and I can even feel the air on them. I set where you told me to kneel at waiting for further instructions before I do a thing. My mind is no longer scattered thinking about the potential for someone to see me or the rest of the house but it is focussed on pleasing you and nothing more.
 
I give you a series of instructions, just once knowing you will remember every word. You most basic questions are answered so you know you will be cared for and provided your basic needs: a good place to sleep, a healthy diet, opportunities to exercise and retain your figure, where to do your necessaries and keep clean.

"There may come a day where you've earned my trust but for now, you will rest here."

I have you lay down on the small bed in the small room. I carefully cuff your ankles and wrists to the four corners of the bed. You are not strained but you can't get up or roll over.

"We'll begin your training in the morning."
 
"Thank you ma'am." I say to you before you leave my room. I cannot get to sleep till what I assume is very late because of the cuffs. The inability to roll over and the new room had gotten to me that night and I begin to sob a bit but I keep it quiet so that it doesn't disturb the others including you. The morning finally comes and I wake up still tired from not getting much sleep last night and you can tell it by the tiredness that is hanging on my face. I wait on the bed for you to unlock the cuffs and begin my training.
 
You are released by a buxom woman in a red satin dress and thigh high, high heeled boots. You are allowed to clean yourself where she watches and ensures that you are smooth everywhere but your head. You make your toilet with privacy and are given a simple, white satin shift to cover yourself and matching white satin thong panties. Comfortable sandals are provided.

You are brought to a combination kitchen and dining area that is absolutely spotless.

"The other girls are already tending to their duties. You will make us both a meal and clean up afterwards." She looks at you with some empathy.

"You're in the right place, honey. Don't worry about that. I can answer questions if you like. I'm Miss Ruby."
 
I look up at Miss Ruby and ask "is the cuffs while I sleep necessary seeing how I have no clue where to run to?"

I begin to cook food for Miss Rubby and I. I cannot help but to wonder what the day held for me seeing how everyone else had already started their duties. While the food cooked I turn and ask "what am I to do for the mistress today?"

I plate the food and place one plate in front of Miss Ruby and then place the pans I used to cook the eggs and bacon in the sink so I can wash them later. I set down and begin to eat my plate.
 
Ruby is careful to have you thoroughly clean up before taking you out.

"Your days will be focused on chores here at the mansion. We take advantage of everyone's talents for the good of the house. Your attention to detail and ability to obey all orders should help you adopt the mindset for your station."

"With each day of attentive obedience, you will be rewarded by Mistress."

Your satin shift and panties make you feel exposed as Miss Ruby starts taking you places where other girls are working. You eagerly watch what the others are doing and wearing. They appear to be dressed in different levels of sluttery with bits of toys or bondage that they wear while doing their chores. Some are making soft sounds of pleasure from the predicaments they've earned with their obedient behavior.

You are told to work in the garden and you are surprised at how peacefully and quickly the first day passes. Being under my control leaves you free to just obey. You find yourself fantasizing about me and the other girls. I come to your room that evening.

I sit on the edge of your bed as you lay there in your restraints. "You are adapting well. I knew you craved to submit and obey." Looking in your eyes, I reach out to touch your panties, stroking you with strong fingers, rubbing your pussy. You try to move my the soft restraints keep you from reaching out for me. My fingers are magical, exceptionally well practiced on female lovers.

Your day of fantasies comes alive quickly and you are squirming. I bring you to a powerful orgasm, your body shaking as you moan. My fingers tease it longer and longer, stronger and weaker, until you are gasping and are too sensitive to continue. You've never felt that before with your lovers.

I release your restraints and wish you a good sleep after giving you a kiss on your forehead...
 
"Good night mistress" I barely mutter out barely able to talk from my orgasm. I lay there in my bed as my muscles spasm uncontrollablely from my orgasm. I cover up and try to go to sleep hoping that you won't come back in and redo the restraints that you left undone.

For the first time since I came here I sleep peacefully. I wake up early in my room but I don't dare get up until someone comes for me. I just lay in the bed and think about your touch and how electrifying it was. My body starts to shiver wanting the touch again and I have to refrain mfrom touching myself so that I won't anger you and have the restraints put back on while I sleep.

I soon her my door open and I set up looking at the door and call out "who is there is it my mistress or Miss Ruby?"
 
A beautiful woman with long blonde hair slips into your room and closes the door. She is wearing a red satin bustier, red satin panties, and high heels. She looks at you with hungry eyes. Dropping down, she hushes you and take your nipples in her mouth and fingers...
 
I let out a soft moan as she pleasures my nipples. I am frozen in the moment because of the fear of getting in trouble for not stopping her and for stopping her if you sent her. I manage to moan out "did the mistress send you to do this because if she didn't please stop so I won't get in trouble because she is the only one who can make me cum." I just set there holding in any more moan and my arms are by my side so that if the mistress walks in and sees what's happening it doesn't look like I'm enjoying it.
 
"tell me when you're close" is her only reply as her hand moves to massage your stomach, legs, and pussy, her mouth loving your breasts, her blonde hair sweeping across your skin and her body leaning into yours...
 
Back
Top